Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (67808 Views)

I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / Sokoto Delegates Led By Sen. ALIYU Magatakarda Wamakko Have Vowed To Vote BAT. / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

We are talking about presidency
It doesn't matter.

The SW, NW and SS have not held the senate President position before too either.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Fragility6: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2019
delishpot:
Many Nigerians are so annoying. At any given time in every election they have option to put in someone else, someone from ather parties besides APC and PDP. But they all act dumb as if PDP and APC are the only 2 options they have. You guys should enjoy your foolishness. That is what a group of people who always look for excuse for their shitty life choices surffer.
Who then do we pick? The last election presented Oby(a sham who was just there to berate atiku), Sowore(The only reasonable agenda he could think of was legalising weed ), the more descent option was Moghalu but his campaigning was poor so a lot of people didn't get to know about him... In politics of Nigeria, its not about the party but more of the individual. Its why APC is the same as PDP. We were only supporting atiku bcoz he was the only candidate we saw dat could defeat the incompetent buhari not necessarily bcoz atiku was the right choice.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Rekhina(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I noticed that you have been displaying your rare stupidity on this forum, just to gain some likes that won't increase your data but to spite the Yoruba tribe just because your tribe doesn't have a say in the scheme of running this present government, you need to keep off and grow up from this archaic behavior of yours.
Tanks harvey
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
It doesn't matter.

The SW, NW and SS have not held the senate President position before too either.

Because they have had the president or vice or speaker at each point
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
ednut1:
I am a yoruba guy and i know BAT has been scammed. Pdp fields a northerner. Apc will be forced to do same. Case closed

You are not Yoruba

Shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by GEEBITE: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
south south is 5years dont muddle up facts.May 2010 to May2015.
izzou:
But come to think of it, since 1999,

The South west have had eight years to rule
The South South had 6
And the North West have had 6...with the remaining 4 assured

Another region should at least rule in 2023. The South east should be given a shot, or the Middle belt.

Let's strengthen our supposed unity
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Sirwallace(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

We are talking about allowing another region rule.....

So the Middle belt that voted for the South west in 1999, and voted APC nko?

APC in 1999! Bros calm down.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are not Yoruba

Shut up your mouth
iwo lo bi mi ni baba e ni ko dake e nu wan
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Sirwallace:

APC in 1999! Bros calm down.

I meant now, not 1999
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2019
ednut1:
iwo lo bi mi ni baba e ni ko dake e nu wan

O da le ni e tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2019
GEEBITE:
south south is 5years dont muddle up facts.May 2010 to May2015.

My bad

Sorry
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by IkemChris(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
tinubu is just wasting his time,osibanjo and hell rufai d short devil are the choose one

How can we now see the future if we keep using short men as leaders?
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

How strong was the PDP in the south west in 1998 when OBJ became president ?

Are their igbos in APC ?

1998 is different from 2023

You want to become the president of the country you call a Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2019
martowskin1:

i like ur argument bro.... i was thinking yaradua would have picked SE as a vice, but he later picked SS, thats where the SE lost it,

but to me, i dont see any difference in nigeria anytime soon, i will really want to see an igbo man run nigeira, i want to see an igbo man run nigeria like a business empire, i want to see an igbo man put profit/loss tag on nigeria

lets see if change will come, right now they are the only ones that can bring different approach to the table, any other region willl keep doing same things we have seen and made no difference

All the useless leaders in their region

How are they doing to develop their region?

If they want to contest they should contest in PDP no one is stopping them
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by victorDanladi: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2019
LegendHero:

It’s not the Yorubas that are greedy, history has shown that the Igbos exhibit the highest form of greediness.

What exactly did the Yorubas did wrong to vote Buhari in 2015? Jonathan was totally clueless and it’s sensible at that time to vote him out and I am not sorry that the Yorubas led the movement that ousted him Caz Jonathan was a calamity.

My only regret was why the Yorubas returned Buhari in 2019, that was really a great mistake on our part although it’s just like 55-45% in favor of Buhari in the Southwest, so it shows we are divided on who to really vote.

Both Atiku and Buhari are birds of a feather, so irrespective of anyone that got the mantle of the presidency, naija will still remain the same.

You guys need to grow up and stop saying Yorubas are greedy or betrayed the south, Where are the South when Jonathan called the bluff of the Yoruba elders when they went to see him in Aso rock then, even here on Nairaland front page the Yoruba elders were insulted.
I love you for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by exponential1: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2019
I will jog your poor memory, the game played goes as follows...

Yoruba has to sacrifice one of the greatest among them MKO Abiola to earn the presidency.

You will have to ask northerner their game plan to know theirs. The sultan am sure as answer to that.

izzou:

Do you think they need to play any games to earn it?

What game did the North West play before the whole nation voted Musa Yaradua? Did you know him before he won?. All it took was for Obasanjo to lift his hand

I'm not saying it must be Igbos though.... But we have other regions in the country....

Like I said, the first tenure of the Yorubas was also supported by these same Igbos. Or did the Yorubas play any game for that one?
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because they have had the president or vice or speaker at each point
Exactly!

Apart from this current dispensation, SE and NC have also always been represented.

And this dispensation is as a result of the last dispensation where the Political brokers conspired to scheme out the SW.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Tinubu is just a Red Heering.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by exponential1: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
If power is returned to the middlebelt your father will be wailing that Hausa want to rule forever
izzou:

So we can actually say the Igbos ruled from 1999 to 2003 through Obasanjo. After all, the Yorubas didn't support him.... But they supported him from 2003 to 2007. You are very funny grin

Okay, let's agree that the Igbos shouldn't rule. What about the Middle belt? Aren't they Nigerians? And aren't they a part of the ruling party?

What's wrong if they are considered for 2023, instead of all these Osibanjo, Tinubu and Nasir rumours?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Exactly!

Apart from this current dispensation, SE and NC have also always been represented.

And this dispensation is as a result of the last dispensation where the Political brokers conspired to scheme out the SW.

What we are talking about here is the presidency

The south east and middle belt have not been in aso rock thats the case here ....dont divert it

Every region in nigeria has either been a speaker , deputy speak , senate president or deputy

Don't divert the argument
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

1998 is different from 2023

You want to become the president of the country you call a Zoo
Lol smh ...how is it different ? ...the numbers 1999 and 2023 ?

Why did they two top political parties allow the south west to produce candidates
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:
If power is returned to the middlebelt your father will be wailing that Hausa want to rule forever

My father is late
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

The south east and middle belt have not been in aso rock thats the case here ....dont divert it

Every region in nigeria has either been a speaker , deputy speak , senate president or deputy

We have not been the senate President in SW. we also need to be Senate president.

I am not diverting anything
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Babaheekmat: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2019
See as people are ranting..

Like say na your votes will not make him be elected

Votes doesn't count
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
We have not been the senate President in SW. we also need to be Senate president.

I am not diverting anything

Who stopped u ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by martowskin1(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

All the useless leaders in their region

How are they doing to develop their region?

If they want to contest they should contest in PDP no one is stopping them

Bro am not arguing with u and ur party, what am saying is, Nigeria is not moving forward..

We want a different approach, what change did OBJ made in the SW for 8yrs of rule..

The north has ruled this nation more than anyone, yet poverty and insecurity is messing them up....

Look at the last presidential debate, didn't u see Kinsley moghalu....

Did u even watch the debate, thats a man with something upstairs .....

Nigeria is dying and what we are all clamouring for is change, and from my own opinion,

Their business mentality can be that thing we need to make the difference.... Or what difference do u think tinibu will bring, even GEJ my own brother f.up

Am not here for party supremacy , I just let want a different approach to things and they are the ones left to try

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who stopped u ?
Who stopped you too?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Sirwallace(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

Do you think they need to play any games to earn it?

What game did the North West play before the whole nation voted Musa Yaradua? Did you know him before he won?. All it took was for Obasanjo to lift his hand

I'm not saying it must be Igbos though.... But we have other regions in the country....

Like I said, the first tenure of the Yorubas was also supported by these same Igbos. Or did the Yorubas play any game for that one?

I have nothing against an igbo man becoming the president. I am an advocate of competency for any elective post regardless of the ethnic or political affiliation of the candidate. But in nigeria's politics, loyalty and much more numbers win election. Until the igbo learn how to play the politics right, I am afraid it would take an eon for them to get to that stage of producing the president.
If you look at the emergence of yaradua and jonathan as president, you cant take away those two factors I mentioned.

By the way,

Hello well meaning nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by drey076(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
i am a yoruba man, i would rather consider peter obi, Osinbajo or fashola instead of tinumbu

southwest region never voted for buhari in 2019, the election was massively rigged because the region is APC based
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Elemosho478: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Be sincere to yourself because you can only deceive yourself, not anyone

You are talking about Middle belt presidency as if you care lol

This is all about Igbo presidency

If you guys have the ball then contest in PDP
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

Be sincere to yourself because you can only deceive yourself, not anyone

You are talking about Middle belt presidency as if you care lol

This is all about Igbo presidency

If you guys have the ball then contest in PDP
Let tell u something about igbos ...all we care for is equity nothing more ...we have never asked for more than we deserve...if u feel as one of the 3 top ethnic group don't deserve to be zoned the presidency then its okay

One thing u can take to the banks is ,the next southern president is an igbo man , until then let the north keep rulling

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.