Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? (8572 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Dsense(m): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2011
**Coughing and walking away**
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Orton10(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^because "super tongue" possessing predators look for naive victims. Check it out, in every situation where a girl is played, she exhibits a form of naivety that has been exploited.

So is it now the fault of the 'super sweet-tongue possessing predators' dat such 'naive' girls fall victim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's On Her Period Yet She Wants Sex! / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.