Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Cant Stop Loving Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Stop Loving Him (8591 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
gestapo:

Ha ha what did i say that was wrong angry angry Berra get that hot head of yours into some coldroom or deep freeezer if you don't want me to cool it for you, onye beri beri angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
aturu awusa,u re the silliest NL girl i ve ever met on any thread and ur suggestion(even though u meant it as a joke bt thank u) shows hw brilliant u re, and my head isnt hot u nanny-goat!
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by gestapo(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
sleekch1c:

aturu awusa,u re the silliest NL girl i ve ever met on any thread and your suggestion(even though u meant it as a joke bt thank u) shows hw brilliant u re, and my head isnt hot u nanny-goat!

you this agaracha, back off before i unleash my wrath on you o, you cannot even thank me for advising you to stick with your man, you are an ingrate angry bloody nkita angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by codernoni: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Stumbled upon this, but with the OP's choice of words, the guy in question maybe running for his life afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
codernoni :
Stumbled upon this, but with the OP's choice of words, the guy in question maybe running for his life afterall.
Sharrap you! Its 2yrs already and I have moved on! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by druid06(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
@op, with time you will.
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Donlexino(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2013
U r d cause of ur problems.
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Donlexino: U r d cause of ur problems.
Where did this hediot surface from?
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by nobniger: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
There are women who just liked to be trashed and abused, they're bent and I think you're one those. There are millions of men who like to trash women everywhere, you'll find one. Happy hunting
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by P4VS20: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
fall inlove with your self.

you dont have to get over him., get away from him, he already got away from you which makes it easier for you
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by 2blunt: 5:08am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Bitches always get dumped! You havenot moved on doofus you still in love with someone who kicked your smelly butt real bad.I can bet between the 2years you had another or a couple also who kicked you even harder too!

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by FXKing2012(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2013
sleekch1c: frnds,u ve to help me with this, i dated a guy who treated me like i was misbegotten, he talks to me the way he likes and complains i disrespect him when i protest.he was the only man i ever loved(i dated 2 others) so i bore it till he dumped me with the most ridiculous allegations,i was so heartbroken i almost had a nervous breakdown, he used to be the 1st face i see in my mind wen i wake up and that hasnt changed, i still ve nightmares abt the way he dumped me, i just cant get him out of my system even though i try so hard to hate him, pls queeneve,190,inkerd nerd.tjskii,firearm, i like u guys' post and wld appreciate ur help.thanks guys.
This is a very simple matter: get a really sweet guy who would treat u like a princess that you truly are and trust me you'll forget all about your abusive ex before u finish spelling your name. But if u keep pushing suitors away, you will keep living under the shadow and thoughts of your abusive ex.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by tashanja(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
I suspect de guy must have something special ( e.g. big d**K) wey de others no get, if not wetin she de remenisce over such kind blatant unrepentant abuser, unless of course her 2nd name be masochist.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2014
sleekch1c:
i tried dating another guy bt it got worse, i cldnt stop comparing so i bury myself in my studies bt in my quite moments,he creeps into my thought and i see his house everyday on my way to sch(he left the country after the break up) and i see his frnds then it starts hurting again.i cant leave town cos sch is in session, the only thing i do now is pray abt it.

I know the guy is very handsome,that why you cant forget him...no matter how badly he might have treated you...maybe you also have low self esteem issues,abeg change your mindset joor,you are too beautiful to deserve this kind of treatment.
Take care.
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2014
tashanja:
I suspect de guy must have something special ( e.g. big diiccK) wey de others no get.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2014
sleekch1c:
he is an unemotional person and avoids any form of confrontation,he ended it tru phone, he accused me of cheating on him(i never tot of cheating on him 4 once) he said he never loved me,dat all he ever said to me was trash, dat he was me cos i was better in bed than his ex, then he said he got back with his ex cos they dated 4 six yrs b4 we met, while we dated,i always saw records of his calls to the chic bt he assured me that they werent 2geda anymore, yet,they were!

quite sad,well c`est la vie...
Pls move on...

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Imoy(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2014
sleekch1c:
he is an unemotional person and avoids any form of confrontation,he ended it tru phone, he accused me of cheating on him(i never tot of cheating on him 4 once) he said he never loved me,dat all he ever said to me was trash, dat he was me cos i was better in bed than his ex, then he said he got back with his ex cos they dated 4 six yrs b4 we met, while we dated,i always saw records of his calls to the chic bt he assured me that they werent 2geda anymore, yet,they were!

My dear, ur problem started wen u begin to check his phone call records.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2014
queeneve:
Aight girl,

I wish you the best as you do some of the things I suggested, I am telling it work! Now that brother done put it on you and you was dickmatized but it okay, it will soon be over, it take time though,

Now I wish yall a good night, I gotta go tend to my husband, He fussing,

Be good yall!

dickmatized!
My first time of hearing...so I quickly checked the meaning and realised that most ladies are/were....

DICKMATIZED...
atleast once in their live,wow queeeve thanks for that,hehehehe...

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Firearm:

your words here tell a lot about you
I dont want to be drawn into a war of words with u
but I think I am beginning to understand the guy dat dumped ur silly backside

**puffing my cuban cigar**
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Clayton:

The guy who could treat ya like a gentleman is ignored... undecided

...or she left someone who truely loved her so much for this "jerk"...
Thats why I hardly pity ladies when ever they come here crying of heartbreak,most of them deserves it.

**puffing my cuban cigar**

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
shidoshi:
Bitches always get dumped! You havenot moved on doofus you still in love with someone who kicked your smelly butt real bad.I can bet between the 2years you had another or a couple also who kicked you even harder too!
Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by sleekch1c(f): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Youngpo413:

I know the guy is very handsome,that why you cant forget him...no matter how badly he might have treated you...maybe you also have low self esteem issues,abeg change your mindset joor,you are too beautiful to deserve this kind of treatment.
Take care.

Bia this sheep,if u mention me in a topic made 4 yrs ago,I will kick u back to the medieval times where you came from. Seems u were in hibernation. Na ur village witches get self esteem issues. Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
sleekch1c:

Bia this sheep,if u mention me in a topic made 4 yrs ago,I will kick u back to the medieval times where you came from. Seems u were in hibernation. Na ur village witches get self esteem issues. Anu mpama!

okay,thank you very much,am sure you are now married with kids abi?

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by MaziOmenuko: 12:11pm On May 20, 2015
4 yrs later...

Whats'up girl? Did you later get 'him' out'a ya mind?

Share the experience with me wink

#amebo_things

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stop Loving Him by AlphaSoul: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
sleekch1c:

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Lady Shares Her Ordeal Meeting The Igbo Parents Of The Love Of Her Life. / My Friend Preek Disappeared This Afternoon PHOTOS / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.