Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (86647 Views)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by foreshore(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
These are images of a grounded whale � (fish) has been making the rounds this morning.

The Whale was reported to have been swept to the beach in the shaws of Okpoama and Onyekia communities in Brass Local government area of Bayelsa State on Sunday 28/07/2019.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/huge-whale-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa-state-photos/

Hunger and poverty on rampage
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
BUHARI EFFECT
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by PTNL: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
They are not even scared if the blood attracts some sharks.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn this people. In which way are you better of them?

What're you saying, it's a damn carcass it's of even healthy, y'all have to stop eating everything you see.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman
exercise patience let me check d level of ur mental illness

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
will be visiting bole joints in bayelsa, this is original sea fish with omega 3, not those formalin poisoned fish they sell in ph, waters in ph are so poisonous that even mammy water dont come there again.

3 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn this people. In which way are you better of them?
Cows, chickens etc are not endangered species Prof. U don't get to see whales while on any naija's beach anyhow if u know.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
What're you saying, it's a damn carcass it's not even healthy, y'all have to stop eating everything you see,it's common sense.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by policysamuel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Freelanceona100:
This is outrageous and poverty.. kindly buzz me if u want to start earning right at the moment on ur phone

With no capital or payment f money whatsoever ?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:
The animals you mentioned are bred for food and exist in abundance. Whales are rapidly becoming endangered and like many other species may eventually go extinct.
Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
oya Timaya come an carry ur brothers oooo
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
superlanny:
undecided

When i read such stories i wonder who cursed Africans with this urge to kill and conquer anything that comes out of the ocean, thats why the whites are miles ahead of us in research and development, why do you think aquariums are not lucrative in naija, naija man fit use gold fish as substitute if no fish for pot. I sure say if mermaid do mistake wash up for bar beach, na pepper soup be that.

This behaviour is not unique to Africans.

Over time, with more sensitization and economic development, these things will reduce.

Asians have a delicacy called shark fin soup. They catch a shark, cut off only the fin and throw it back into the sea.

Here's a video of thousands of fins being dried on a roof in Hong Kong: https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2013/jan/04/shark-fins-hong-kong-rooftop-video

Also, before kerosene was discovered, whites used whale oil to light their lamps. They killed about 3 million whales in the 20th century alone.

Whites also hunt exotic animals just to stuff and mount them.

Even the venerable Charles Darwin ate most of the animals he discovered.

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:

Oga, this comment makes no sense at all. Chicken and cows Can be easily consumed because they have been Domesticated and farmed on a large scale for consumption, and are are obviously not endangered species. You shouldn't condone these kinds of acts

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bumzylongs: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
dix people gat no joy @ all
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Loooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
danthamccoy:

The animals you mentioned are bred for food and exist in abundance. Whales are rapidly becoming endangered and like many other species may eventually go extinct.
Do you understand now?
Have you ever heard of sea food? Wale is one of them.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even animals are in trouble in Nigeria. Animals will be like so we too can't live in peace again.... The way Nigerians are killing anytin anytin enh, i fear for my life o....snake, Rat, Dog, Lizard etc.... everytin animal dey under fire for Nigeria.

Imagine whale dem for push enter water again but for whr, na axe dem bring like say na tree dem wan cut...

Allah i don see baba Afusa 4 dat pics, i go tell him wife grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
LOL!!!... NAH LIE
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Pls who can trace one thread that graced front page about one man (Not in Nigeria) who assisted a shark stucked in the sand back to the sea?

Here is a typical example that proves comments by nairalanders on that thread. angry
An hungry man is an angry man. You think they dont know what to do.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
ADMAF:

Oga, this comment makes no sense at all. Chicken and cows Can be easily consumed because they have been Domesticated and farmed on a large scale for consumption, and are are obviously not endangered species. You shouldn't condone these kinds of acts
Do you eat eja abori or okporoko?
If yes, tell me who domesticate those ones for you abi your great grandma leaves in the water ni?

2 Likes

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by sylve11: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
na wa.... cool
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by one1clien(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
No time,see free food abeg. Some people can eat anything. Lol

I'm currently building websites for 5K
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
wickedtuna:
Country wey no fit fix road, how them wan take rescue whale? Hunger they land....that'll feed people for days....truly God works in mysterious ways. Naija i hail! Them no even wait make the whale declare e intentions. Whaling whalers! grin. This is sad tho.
my Belle!!!lmaof grin cheesy grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mubash087: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
My humble opinion is that people should be wary of eating this fish because I once heard that scientists perform experiment on them and later set them free. Who knows the kind of experiment they use them for.

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hunger is wicked,dem no even fear this kind of big fish.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

What're you saying, it's a damn carcass it's not even healthy, y'all have to stop eating everything you see,it's common sense.
Oga the topic says "kill and butchered" and those i respond to their comments are not talking about health issue, they only criticize the killing

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tellemall: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
grandstar:
I learnt whale is very oily. Generations past, it was the fuel used to oil lamps until petroleum was found.

I doubt they'll enjoy it because of the oil

So nice to see someone who actually knows about whales.

You can see a woman inspecting a very blubbery fin.

Surprisingly some Asians savor whale meat more than that of any other fish. I also wondered how oily it would be but, after seeing a seal killed, I noticed the blubber is mostly under the skin while the flesh is much deeper, and they have certain cuts they prefer to eat.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Omeizadean:

Cows, chickens etc are not endangered species Prof. U don't get to see whales while on any naija's beach anyhow if u know.
Who made whale endanger specie in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Godsage:

so u support eating a dead rotten carcass of a whale whose time/method of death was unknown.. when such idiots poses threat to the whole society and ur children with diseases, am sure that's when it will concern you..
Read the topic again.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
superlanny:
your wrong bro, cow and chicken and goats etc are widely accepted and eaten by a large number of people, whales, shark and the likes are endangered species and need to be protected, not all animals are for food.
Who declared them as such in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.