Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (86658 Views)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
naija people wey eat dolphin. lol
this one na belle tins
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Godfrey83: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
These are images of a grounded whale � (fish) has been making the rounds this morning.

The Whale was reported to have been swept to the beach in the shaws of Okpoama and Onyekia communities in Brass Local government area of Bayelsa State on Sunday 28/07/2019.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/huge-whale-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa-state-photos/

When would Nigeria be conservative
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by virago(f): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman

A whale isn't a fish but a mammal
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
strix:
NaijaOlosho, it is 'shore' not 'shaw' and whale is not a fish but a mammal.

that Naijaolosho of a thing have just been acting bizzare these days

may God deliver her from those banging her with jazz undecided
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
IN NIGERIA EVERY ANIMAL IS IN TROUBLE... IN NIGERIA EVERY ANIMAL IS FOOD.... IN NIGERIA, EVERYONE IS AN HUNGRY MAN... IN NIGERIA POVERTY IS A BASTARD...
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
If we all start eating shark it will go extinct in on year.
alizma:
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn these people. In which way are you better of them?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
All of u abusing diz people i just SMH for una.

dis fish is called abu ma bu tan in yoruba lang. water use to sweep it out to the beach when it is dead. who dare kill the whale alive.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
alizma:

Who made whale endanger specie in Nigeria?

If they are not endangered have u seen one live before, if an animal is scarce when they re supose be in surplus its endangered. U don't need oyinbo to pronounced it for u.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:
animal cruelty

Call the po po(police)

That cute fish. No wonder I don't eat fish because I can't stand to see one being butcher by poverty stricken higher animals

I'm crying right now. But whatever follow up on instagram

can i slide into ue DM ;-)
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by follock007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
wale don suffer grin but where is Jona? cool
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by richmondidahosa: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
that thing na whale
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eat on guys! I sight you...
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Tellemall:

So nice to see someone who actually knows about whales.

You can see a woman inspecting a very blubbery fin.

Surprisingly some Asians savor whale meat more than that of any other fish. I also wondered how oily it would be but, after seeing a seal killed, I noticed the blubber is mostly under the skin while the flesh is much deeper, and they have certain cuts they prefer to eat.

I believe you're right that most of the outer layer is oil. The meat is underneath that layer.

Where did you see a seal killed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Maski87: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2019
I don chop whale pepper soup before,e no dey sweet
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by saintruky(m): 1:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari there's hunger in d land o..
Do something b4 something do u oooooo
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by TheKhalid: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2019
How I make extra money online in Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCdK0bmjoag&t=30s

NaijaOlosho:
These are images of a grounded whale � (fish) has been making the rounds this morning.

The Whale was reported to have been swept to the beach in the shaws of Okpoama and Onyekia communities in Brass Local government area of Bayelsa State on Sunday 28/07/2019.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/huge-whale-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa-state-photos/
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman
but whale is not human, its an animal given to man for consumption. it is a blessing from God to humanity.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2019
alizma:
Some people just trying hard to be what they are not.
You eat cow meat, eat chicken every weekend and you still have the guts to condemn these people. In which way are you better of them?
thank you my brother help me tell them
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by omohlexy: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Niyi9002:
I'm sure you've not seen a whale before but you are aware of it's existence, so your quote doesn't really make sense!
I have been to a whale amusement park precisely in San Diego Califonia. Poverty kee you there. You were born to suffer.Deal with it boy
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Omeizadean:

If they are not endangered have u seen one live before, if an animal is scarce when they re supose be in surplus its endangered. U don't need oyinbo to pronounced it for u.
You for pronounce endanger in your language na
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2019
mrollyB:
the way that requires you to use your common sense which is not common by the way. Have you tried to question how that fish died in the first place. A country like Nigeria is battling malaria talk less of new disease a dead fish can add to it.
If you apply your common sense, your would see that the source of the information says "killed and butchered"
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by alizma: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
ayosam4real:
may I pray you receive brain.

These form of species are special creature, which you don't see often in Nigeria.
They are supposed to be protected and reserved for younger generations to come.
This was how our four father's ignorantly make some animals go into extinction.

Someone of your Calibre would wish you were there when Unicorns were in existence when displayed on TVs' or may I say Africa Magic.

Let's save our species for they are special.

Its people like you that would travel to white man land and study marine bla bla bla. You would be shown whales and would be marvelled at it's potentials.
Worry about your own generation, God is not tired of creating neither does he need your assistance to preserve a snail.

1 Like

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tellemall: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2019
grandstar:

I believe you're right that most of the outer layer is oil. The meat is underneath that layer.

Where did you see a seal killed?

Oily as it may be, whale is still one of those things I must eat. It cannot be worse than crocodile.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tellemall: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2019
papiddo:

Ohh yes it has a beefy bite but with a fishy flavor.. When cooked looks more like corned beef but its brownish not redish like corned beef..

It is mostly smoked and sold as smoked fish. But I ate mine as pepper soup.

It is not cooked directly but washed with alum to remove some toxic substances such as mercury.

Sounds delicious. I'm imagining a type of tuna taste with a beefy outlook.

@mercury: this is probably a result of global oil spills that are covered up and toxic waste disposal into global waters. And one would think whales are pure, clean, deep water meat. Polluted water probably does more damage to aquatic life than a few humans feasting on a beached whale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Pegi23:

sense.

One thing I hate about you Nigerians is this. You guys can't help others without asking for something in return. No tell me how will this country survive when we don't help with our good mind

I don't need your Instagram sense...meanwhile how many girls get sense for Instagram..lol. If u get big yansh, dat should do me.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pegi23:

devil child

Wetin u one use Instagram followership do sef? ur dream is to become instagram celeb abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.