Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (86638 Views)

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tellemall: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
superlanny:
your wrong bro, cow and chicken and goats etc are widely accepted and eaten by a large number of people, whales, shark and the likes are endangered species and need to be protected, not all animals are for food.

How did they get endangered? Due to being hunted and eaten.

Why deny Nigerians the taste of exotic mammals? Or is it suddenly savage because it's Nigerians eating whales?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Tellemall: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
papiddo:

I have eaten whale meat once at bonny. Doesn't soften easily like normal fishes do but oily n nice taste. Rare meat dy sweet I swear

Does it taste beefy or fishy? And is the texture like normal fish?

It's always something I have wanted to try apart from some other aquatic animals.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Toseenlove: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Niyi9002:
See that merciless guy on top of the whale with an axe cheesy. This one na cut make I cut, no fighting.

As In real mercilessly assassin from the way he Is handling the Axe lol

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
See how they polluted the whole water with blood, if na Shell oil now, Ha!
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by michael123pelemo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
It has to be dead for it to wash up shore
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman
You just justified their action, whale is not human afterall!
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians are truly hungry.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Foodforthought: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
TriggahMan:
We no dey take eye see all this kind thing for naija

Machetes ands axes everywhere..

Allow this animal go, MBA. We wan know wetin the meat be like..

Kill and chop country.
Why una no dey allow cow and chicken go? Are they not animals as well?

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by pavoda: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Imagine the harm people put up with.. Tests carried out on whalemeat revealed astonishing high levels of mercury. Consumption of Whales or other Big fish is extremely harmful and its îs especially important pregnant women avoid large fish because of potential mercury exposure, That has been linked to neurological defects and may damage a fetus's developing nervous system for the unborn Child. If you consider the sort of harmful and toxic chemical present in Oceanic/Seawater people would think twice before.

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
MrSix:
Check my signature if you need a UK used laptop

Guy i check your signature but you no sign am well now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by yaki84: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
strix:
NaijaOlosho, it is 'shore' not 'shaw' and whale is not a fish but a mammal.
It's a herbivorous mammal.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
And I left Bayelsa few weeks ago.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by walozanga(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
strix:
NaijaOlosho, it is 'shore' not 'shaw' and whale is not a fish but a mammal.

school teacher... u try
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
cry cry
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bizhop01: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cut your share
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerians and meat.... one will think they are carnivores
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kaima1984(f): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
That guy with axe got no chill at all,make una enjoy jare
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

Why una no dey allow cow and chicken go? Are they not animals as well?

We all know say that one na for chopping

Abi you follow go butcher in

How the meat be, abi na how the fish be...

Shey the fish be like meat..�
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
magzey:
Wetin Kill am is the question. grin

Some of these whales die as a result of heavy metal poisoning. You can imagine what happens when people eat them. It's well with Africans.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
See live hunger, in an oil rich area
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Luke SHAW

Whale dey ur side o
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by awetaiye2015: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
Pls who can trace one thread that graced front page about one man (Not in Nigeria) who assisted a shark stucked in the sand back to the sea?

Here is a typical example that proves comments by nairalanders on that thread. angry

Wen Buhari becomes the president of that country, they will do worst than these people. The behaviour of the masses depends on the leader.

For example;
In Abacha's time, there was Abacha-gas.
So each leader comes with a syndrome.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by GGirll: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
chibu4u2:
Africa!!
A meat that could have been dead for weeks if not months.
Not hygienic!!

They are not hungry but Nigerians are hungry....that's the difference abeg where my chain saw make I go cut my own lol bayelsa here I come
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
engrsyer:
Butchers... Can't they allow the fish to go? This is inhuman

It is not a fish and it cannot go since it is dead and these niggas are still at food gatherer stageof their evolution, so a dead whale is like heaven to them.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Truly there is real hunger in Nigeria ,but so long they killed the whale by them selves I support them to eat it
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by CrazyOptimist: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chaiiiii
Hunger in the land
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
In an era of hunger and hardship, food unites people together.
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Just let the Whale go in peace Kilôdé gàn nà? Must we kill what we eat? Must we eat what we kill?
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

All that blood in the water is evidence that the whale was alive, when the swarms of hungry people descended on it to tear it apart for food.

Its a large animal not a plank and unlike humans the blood dosnt dry up that fast.
Btw remind me again how the animal was killed since you believe locals can just kill an animal like that because iy came upshore

Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by mragos(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
until they realise it is mamiwater
Re: Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) by MrSix: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sulukag:

Guy i check your signature but you no sign am well now grin grin grin grin grin
Chai...lwkm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation