Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders (2361 Views)

Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Pls My Husband n His Married Mistress Exchang Nude Pics / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by LadyHeaven(f): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
angry The funniest thing is that the OP might just be serious and not be a troll, i once met a useless married who kept pushing for us to have the same kind of evil relationship this OP explained, some men are just animals and I pray that your wife doesn't catch any disease from you...stupid man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Martinez39(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
You are a load of bullshit.

1) You are cheating on your wife yet are not happy that your side chick is cheating on you. Is this not being self-centered?

2) You knew she is a materialist hoe yet you dated her. Now you are angry that she is being a materialistic hoe. Are you not a foolish man? grin

3) At you age, you foolishly thought that she would stop being a hoe because you made her your side chick, not wife, and you are giving her #70k and #100k regularly. Why would a hoe limit herself to you when she can gain more by sampling other options?

4) Despite the repeated display of promiscuity, you still stuck by her, repeatedly forgave her, kept giving her money and yet you are angry when she fvcked up again. Are you not stupid?

5) At your age, a girl cheated on you and you forgave her because she confessed(really because you caught her and she could not hide anymore), cried and pled that she wouldn't do it again. Don't you know that a cheat/hoe forever remains a cheat/hoe? If you don't know this then you are still a small boy?

Oga, for your stupidity and unnecessary wastage of money, look yourself in the mirror every morning, for three days, and say to yourself "I am a big fool" seven times. After that, go and sin no more. I krest my case.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Vega100: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
FCBboy:
you're a cancer to this beautiful world.

this is gross
Hahahahaha hahahahaha. ... The guy funny wahalahi, I don laugh die where I dey!!!/as in what did I just read!!!/ grin cheesy cheesy I have seen it all... Hahahahahaahaha.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
You are not a fool!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Sonfethopia: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
OP please dash me money.i really need it. I may not have pussy. But i will pray for u.
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Ziel20: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hang yourself already. You are a disgrace to humans. That's my advice.
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
D slay queen pussy sweet pass d wife own.

Hence, d dude stil de pay d babe.

U go continue to pay de go if I no use ur brain
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by ststyreal(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Honestly you dis op, na your type dey make some women dey pray make poverty visit their husband. Because of the small money you have, that is why you are cheating on your wife without any fear and respect for her, wasting your family money that should have benefited your wife and children on the long run. How can you be married with children and be cheating on your wife and yet, you have the effrontery to come publicly to seek for an advice?. Are you ok? I pray you confess to your wife or else nothing good will ever come your way henceforth. You are so disgusting. After, you will go home with all manner of diseases to infect the innocent woman. I no wan curse you oooooo op, but no that if you don't change your ways, baba God will take your joy away. I'm married and that is why your actions are hurting me.... Repent before it is too late!!! Go home and confess to your wife and move with your family to your place of work if possible, this is my own candid advice to you if indeed your story is real...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by solmusdesigns: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

What a funny guy, at this point free the babe and focus on your marriage.. but truth is a girl who agrred to date a married older guy , does for comfort and what she can gain and not necessary love
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by ImaIma1(f): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2019
See how you are loving and being so dedicated as if you are not married.

You have the mouth to say you are a jealous person. Jealous kill you there.

You are complaining that she is cheating. Meanwhile you have a very big log in your own eye. She is "single-cheating" and you are "married-cheating"

Where is your wife in all of this? Your wife is the side chick here.
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2019
pocohantas:

-Or he should divorce his wife and marry the side chick.
-Or he can consider taking her as a second wife, if his religion permits.
He is spoiled for choice. grin
poco poco bawo ni, shey owa pa
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Vikki77(f): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
I won't criticize or blame you for anything cos I have in a similar situation. Don't worry you will fine... Beep me I can be of help 08052468895
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by bentwood85(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Logunyakata:
What am about to say here will generate lots of abuses but I don't mind as long as I get d right pieces of advice.
I am a married man.My wife and I leave apart within Nigeria due to my work.I work outside d state where my family reside but visit my family every two weeks.
Somehow,I started dating a 25 year old girl whom I eventually developed feelings for her and decided to keep her as a permanent side chic and didn't want her to ve any other boyfriend.
I provided all that she needed within my limited resources and ensures that she does not lack.I even helped her thru school until she graduated.
Along d line,despite all I did to provide for her,she cheated on me with someone she met on social media just b'cos d man promised to give her #100k.And after that,she kept sleeping with d man who kept giving her different amounts of money ranging from #30-50k while still sleeping with d man who is also married.
And d painful thing about d situation is that d very week she first slept with d man for #100k,I gave her #70k to take care of some bills and told her to hold for me until d next week to give her d balance of #40k she requested 4.I was able to discover what she was doing when she went into d toilet at midnight to receive a call from d man who was also expecting her that same day ,since he didn't know she had another man in her life. She was begging d man not to get angry,telling him all sort of lies for not meeting him at d hotel as he requested.Unknown to her,I was by d toilet door and listened to all her conversations as she thought I was deep asleep.She was shocked when she came out & met me by d door.Obviously she had no choice but to confess that she had been sleeping with d man for about three months and she needed d #100k to buy additional clothes to boost her wardrobe as d money I had given her for clothes was not enough.I was very shocked that she could do what she did for money to buy clothes.I am a very jealous person and I could not imagine that she had been sharing me with some other person,but b'cos of d love I ve for her,I 4gave her and continued in d relationship and ensured that I kept providing for her just as I provided for my family.She never lacked.Despite that Nairalanders,she just cheated on me again with another man in d hotel,obviously for money.Obviously,I ve ended d relationship and want to move on but d challenge I ve is that I can't stop thinking about her while at d same time I don't want to remain in that kind of relationship b'cos she will not change.She will keep cheating.What I observe about her is that she is used to living a social media life where wants to compete with her friends on social media or celebrities in terms of dressing and class of living. Posting pictures in expensive dressing & grooming, brandishing her iPhone which I bought for her.She was using an iPhone 6 but pressurized me to buy iPhone x for her which I did.Recently,b'4 d break up she was even requesting for iPhone xs max and #150k to buy clothes & shoes.
I knew from d onset that she is a very materialistic person but I never held it against her.This was a girl that when I met her,she was struggling to survive.
She was travelling from one state to the other to sleep with different men to raise some money to support what her parents were giving in school.
I liked her despite my observations.She demanded for #80k for her birthday just one week after we met and I gave her.Two months later,I caught her making a sex video call with someone while they were both masturbating but I still stuck with her.Things that could ve scared most men.I just liked her.After that incident, she promised to be stable with me and let me know whenever she has a single man to marry,so that we can peacefully part ways but she rather cheated on me twice despite my efforts to provide for her.
So,nairalanders,I ended d relationship some days,ago but I keep thinking about her and can't concentrate.Am even tempted to go back to her which I know it is not d best decision.Though she has been begging for forgiveness and says she want me back.
I am just confused.I need advice.
I know I ve done wrong to love another woman beside my wife whom I still love very much,but am just caught in d web of this girl and do not know if am normal.
Pls,u shld all temper justice with mercy as u abuse me but give me d right advice.

You are not normal..... She will still come back to beg you because of the free money you give her.
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by bentwood85(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Logunyakata:
What am about to say here will generate lots of abuses but I don't mind as long as I get d right pieces of advice.
I am a married man.My wife and I leave apart within Nigeria due to my work.I work outside d state where my family reside but visit my family every two weeks.
Somehow,I started dating a 25 year old girl whom I eventually developed feelings for her and decided to keep her as a permanent side chic and didn't want her to ve any other boyfriend.
I provided all that she needed within my limited resources and ensures that she does not lack.I even helped her thru school until she graduated.
Along d line,despite all I did to provide for her,she cheated on me with someone she met on social media just b'cos d man promised to give her #100k.And after that,she kept sleeping with d man who kept giving her different amounts of money ranging from #30-50k while still sleeping with d man who is also married.
And d painful thing about d situation is that d very week she first slept with d man for #100k,I gave her #70k to take care of some bills and told her to hold for me until d next week to give her d balance of #40k she requested 4.I was able to discover what she was doing when she went into d toilet at midnight to receive a call from d man who was also expecting her that same day ,since he didn't know she had another man in her life. She was begging d man not to get angry,telling him all sort of lies for not meeting him at d hotel as he requested.Unknown to her,I was by d toilet door and listened to all her conversations as she thought I was deep asleep.She was shocked when she came out & met me by d door.Obviously she had no choice but to confess that she had been sleeping with d man for about three months and she needed d #100k to buy additional clothes to boost her wardrobe as d money I had given her for clothes was not enough.I was very shocked that she could do what she did for money to buy clothes.I am a very jealous person and I could not imagine that she had been sharing me with some other person,but b'cos of d love I ve for her,I 4gave her and continued in d relationship and ensured that I kept providing for her just as I provided for my family.She never lacked.Despite that Nairalanders,she just cheated on me again with another man in d hotel,obviously for money.Obviously,I ve ended d relationship and want to move on but d challenge I ve is that I can't stop thinking about her while at d same time I don't want to remain in that kind of relationship b'cos she will not change.She will keep cheating.What I observe about her is that she is used to living a social media life where wants to compete with her friends on social media or celebrities in terms of dressing and class of living. Posting pictures in expensive dressing & grooming, brandishing her iPhone which I bought for her.She was using an iPhone 6 but pressurized me to buy iPhone x for her which I did.Recently,b'4 d break up she was even requesting for iPhone xs max and #150k to buy clothes & shoes.
I knew from d onset that she is a very materialistic person but I never held it against her.This was a girl that when I met her,she was struggling to survive.
She was travelling from one state to the other to sleep with different men to raise some money to support what her parents were giving in school.
I liked her despite my observations.She demanded for #80k for her birthday just one week after we met and I gave her.Two months later,I caught her making a sex video call with someone while they were both masturbating but I still stuck with her.Things that could ve scared most men.I just liked her.After that incident, she promised to be stable with me and let me know whenever she has a single man to marry,so that we can peacefully part ways but she rather cheated on me twice despite my efforts to provide for her.
So,nairalanders,I ended d relationship some days,ago but I keep thinking about her and can't concentrate.Am even tempted to go back to her which I know it is not d best decision.Though she has been begging for forgiveness and says she want me back.
I am just confused.I need advice.
I know I ve done wrong to love another woman beside my wife whom I still love very much,but am just caught in d web of this girl and do not know if am normal.
Pls,u shld all temper justice with mercy as u abuse me but give me d right advice.

You are not normal, She will still come back to beg you because of the free money you give her.
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by mafiano1986: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Just continue sleeping with her and leave her to continue sleeping with other men, you too can sleep with other girls as well, let it be an open relationship, give each other freedom to sleep with whoever you want while you are sleeping with each other. It's less complicated that way, in the end everybody wins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride / Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.