Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape (549 Views)

Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape by mariobobby(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Najila Trindade has revealed the difficulties she is going through after accusing Neymar of rape at the start of June.
The Brazilian model accused the Paris Saint-Germain forward of raping her in a Paris hotel on May 15.
"I'm recovering physically, mentally and psychologically because the pain was so great," she told UOL Esporte.
"Yes, I'm going to a psychiatrist. They've helped me a lot because I couldn't manage everything that had happened, it all happened at once.
"Many things at a time, I started to suffer on May 15 and my life has gone downhill ever since.
"It's like a hurricane has passed through my head."
Trindade, 26, believes she's been treated unfairly in the media and in the judicial system in Brazil.
"I feel like they've taken advantage of my desperation, my trauma and my disorientation," she went on.
"What worries me even more is how they're treating this case in Brazil - in an ignorant and inhumane manner.
"I'm suffering reprisals because people still don't understand what really happened."
She also feels as if she's being condemned in a sexist environment.
"Since everything happened, no one has come up to me to help me," she said.
"The way which things are today clearly shows this.
"I've not received support at any moment purely because it's about Neymar
"It's a circumstance that is strangling me and I can say that it must be the same cry for help without an echo from a woman that is being raped."
The model revealed that people tried to take advantage of her vulnerability in her situation.
"Because I was very weak, without energy and on lots of medicine, I couldn't continue my fight," she continued.
"It was then when people who only wanted to take advantage of my deplorable situation came into my life.
"As a result, I was exposed in the media and everyone had access to my privacy."
After the incident, Trindade revealed that she and her seven-year-old son were forced to move house.
"I'm protecting him from this terrible situation which is killing me," she said.
"We have no access to the Internet here, nor do we watch TV. But now he's going back to school and this is my worry.
"Sometimes I go out to the shops and people recognised me, take photos and some laugh and others seem indifferent."
She is now looking to rebuild her life following what she has gone through.
"It's not the first time that sexism and injustice has destroyed me," she stated.
"This time it had a bigger impact, but I have faith and I hope that this storm will pass.
"Before anything, I want to have a new life, find myself again because I've lost myself in all the crossfire.
"I'm getting stronger day after day because of my son, because I know he needs me and I have to bring him up so that he's not a sexist and violent man in the future, with which there isn't a good example in Brazil, unfortunately."

Re: Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape by mariobobby(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
I design all these at an affordable price..whatsapp 07032164422

Re: Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape by hahn(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Only women mess up and still claim victim undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape by mariobobby(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Get your logo design for just 1k...what's app 07032164422

(1) (Reply)

Cyclists In Port Harcourt / Rafael Van Der Vaart Blasts Harry Maguire / Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.