Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11795 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
lionlee216:

I am so sorry but you deserve what you got.. You seem so stupid to have trusted to the extent you sent all the cards to someone before getting your payments. I am sorry for my choice of word but you losing 288k is what is driving me crazy.

Send $500 card to him, let him load. Make he transfer the $500 in naira. Then u send another one. That way no stories.

Last year, i havd picked 4 Xs max from a seller. I couldn't risk the whole money as he couldn't give me the phones to inspect. So he gave me a phone, everything checked out, gavd him $700. Gave me the second phone, inspected it till we finished business and everybody was happy..

I helped someone ordered items from Zara due to "trust". Up till now, i didn't get my item fee and shipping fee. Thats people for you.

A client i had done business with severally also got me burned. I have done business with him that i just pick items without inspecting until i picked so many locked phones.

Lastly, be advised that we can only be betrayed by the people we trust most.

I hope you recover your loss. I'm indeed very sorry for your loss

You took the words outta my mouth.
Sinebaba do the needful or your name should be added to scammers list.
Op try to get his details from your bank and track the idiots
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thank you all, you that come here to talk nonsense and for those who come to type sense.

Let the OP ask his godfather my office address I know someone is pushing him. If you know your card is not charge back, you can stand behind it come let make the call together if my acct is at fault I'll pay you with interest but if the problem is from your card I reserve my comment.

Or drop your location I'll come. (SMS)

Tessy aka Nkay keyboard warrior, justi4jesus don make u whatsapp group admin you think you av arrived.

Big shoutout to those who show concern and call I really appreciate thank you all.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
Thank you all, you that come here to talk nonsense and for those who come to type sense.

Let the OP ask his godfather my office address I know someone is pushing him. If you know your card is not charge back, you can stand behind it come let make the call together if my acct is at fault I'll pay you with interest but if the problem is from your card I reserve my comment.

Or drop your location I'll come. (SMS)

Tessy aka Nkay keyboard warrior, justi4jesus don make u whatsapp group admin you think you av arrived.

Big shoutout to those who show concern and call I really appreciate thank you all.

You can't and won't do jack shit shina, u can unblock me and send me your location yourself then I'll Surprise you little cunt
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:

You can't and won't do jack shit shina, u can unblock me and send me your location yourself then I'll Surprise you little cunt
check your whatsapp
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:

you'll still vomit the one I gave you, you think can hide under keyboard to sell hack fund no problem let arrange meet up

For those who are looking for thief go to your local gov and label those politician as thief those are the people who eat your future make you jobless to type nonsense on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
you'll still vomit the one I gave you, you think can hide under keyboard to sell hack fund no problem let arrange meet up

For those who are looking for thief go to your local gov and label those politician as thief those are the people who eat your future make you jobless to type nonsense on nairaland.

Me, sold hacked funds to you?
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by foolbuster: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:

Me, sold hacked funds to you?

Haba bros if you ask us who we go ask?
Just check yourself well before you continue further with this case. I dont know why people are always in a rush to smear their longtime biz partners.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by foolbuster: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:
Oloriibu somebody. Sinebaba, you be thief. Abeg somebody should drop his address and fullname for here...i believe we have people on here that can help you. E no go better for you. Na because of people like you I no like to dey do online deals again. Make he dey contact eBay on your behalf. Am sure that's a fake screenshot sey dem suspend your account. I don't know how eBay would suspend your account because you loaded cards.
And OP, you are at fault here, he was supposed to pay for the first batch before you sent him another. Scanners full here.

Dont be a coward. If you have issues with sinebaba. Dont come and hide here to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
foolbuster:

Dont be a coward. If you have issues with sinebaba. Dont come and hide here to spew trash.
You must be a fool? Who is a coward? And na your papa dey spill thrash. Check my posts, do I look like those fools you can quote? No dey use me receive likes for here oga. Aye e ko nii da if you quote me again. Na people like you dey scam up and down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
foolbuster:

Haba bros if you ask us who we go ask?
Just check yourself well before you continue further with this case. I dont know why people are always in a rush to smear their longtime biz partners.

Check myself?
So because he’s a long time biz partner i shouldn’t call him out for his wrongdoings?
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:

Can you see this guy. You think you can quote me with another moniker you created? You loaded a physical cards and you are saying he sold hacked funds to you. If it was hacked, why would you pay part of the money? Why wouldn't you send proof your ebay was suspended and why it was suspended?
When no be PayPal. You think you get money to take up this case? A thief under the disguise of long term buyer. Na God go punish you and foolbuster!!! Bunch of thieves.

17 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:

You must be a fool? Who is a coward? And na your papa dey spill thrash. Check my posts, do I look like those fools you can quote? No dey use me receive likes for here oga. Aye e ko nii da if you quote me again. Na people like you dey scam up and down.
make una beware of this guys, what they do is they created new acct look for where issue dey try to blend in rip you and take off. I check your post on Nl you want to sell your kidney, lol you think you gain reputation here oga move
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:

Check myself?
So because he’s a long time biz partner i shouldn’t call him out for his wrongdoings?
you don't need to rant here honour the invitation. If you are behind your cards no problem

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dc4life:

Check myself?
Why are you replying that fool? Na thesame guy jare. Sinebaba no just get sense. Make he drop his name and real location if dem born am... na that overconfidence go kill am. So if you guys meet, he go arrest you or set you up ontop duping you? That's why I said this country is f*cked!!! Just imagine losing 280k on a deal. And am sure he has the cash cash already. Don't be surprised he might not be the one that loaded those cards. He might be a seller too... You sold it at a rate, he would just sell it to a 3rd party at a higher rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:

Can you see this guy. You think you can quote me with another moniker you created? You loaded a physical cards and you are saying he sold hacked funds to you. If it was hacked, why would you pay part of the money? Why wouldn't you send proof your ebay was suspended and why it was suspended?
When no be PayPal. You think you get money to take up this case? A thief under the disguise of long term buyer. Na God go punish you and foolbuster!!! Bunch of thieves.
habe you sold your kidney?
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by lionlee216(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
I saved the below receipt from the firstpage.

Now back to discusion, official dollar rate is 360N/$1 and someone sold you ebay gift card at 253 and busines gone wrong and you are talking about hack funds OR do you want to tell me a Nigerian went to walgreens, used his card to buy Ebay gift cards and decided to sell online at 253N/$1. You know you are buying proceeds of fraud which u inturn will use to buy stuffs on ebay and resell to make profits.

Kindly pay the young man his money and stop threatening him.

Before u start saying stuffs, i live in chicago and the said walgreen is 15 mins away from me. The map below will tell u.

Nigerians are not known to be living in oak lawn.

OP, i hope yu recover your loss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
make una beware of this guys, what they do is they created new acct look for where issue dey try to blend in rip you and take off. I check your post on Nl you want to sell your kidney, lol you think you gain reputation here oga move

Fu*k you oga, beware of who. Check my posts. Na people like you made me lose millions last year when I sold PayPal to one popular guy like you. If I Wan sell my head sef, how does that concern you and how does that show the evidence of you not scamming this guy.
Alaye, you be thief!!! Ole ni e!!! People dey claim sey u be old cargo for here...and you chose to scam someone that trusted you. The OP even dey use Sir for you!!! grin ;DIf you think I know the OP, i don't care. Do what's right. No dey talk rubbish for here.
I will repeat it again, if you know to u didn't scam this guy, show us proof here. Where is the email eBay sent to you? And why was your account suspended?
People on here won't say the truth now because dem dey chop from you and una dey do business... E go soon reach dere turn.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Canadanow:

Fu*k you oga, beware of who. Check my posts. Na people like you made me lose millions last year when I sold PayPal to one popular guy like you. If I Wan sell my head sef, how does that concern you and how does that show the evidence of you not scamming this guy.
Alaye, you be thief!!! Ole ni e!!! People dey claim sey u be old cargo for here...and you chose to scam someone that trusted you. The OP even dey use Sir for you!!! grin ;DIf you think I know the OP, i don't care. Do what's right. No dey talk rubbish for here.
I will repeat it again, if you know to u didn't scam this guy, show us proof here. Where is the email eBay sent to you? And why was your account suspended?
People on here won't say the truth now because dem dey chop from you and una dey do business... E go soon reach dere turn.
but your acct is 3 month old how come? cheesy I check your profile and is very interesting with your relocating job, kidney selling.
Nl can accommodate nonsense
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Canadanow: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
sinebaba:
but your acct is 3 month old how come? cheesy I check your profile and is very interesting with your relocating job, kidney selling.
Can you see you are a fool? I will still say it again. I can decide to use another acct anyhow I deem fit. Oga thief, talk about what's on ground. If you Wan talk about my profile, contact me privately. Don't change the topic. You even have time to be checking my post... You think you can bully me because I am doing what's right? This is injustice... Imagine on a faceless forum. No be your fault nah. Na the OP wey just dey carry all the cards give you. Lastly, I still Wan sell my kidney if any of your family members get kidney problem. Fool!!!

9 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adecamp(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
To be honest, I think you are doing this to the op because you think the gift cards are proceeds of fraud. That's why you paid him 120k and you think you did him a favour. Pay him his balance. How can a fellow Nigerian man be this wicked to another Nigerian brother. Not cool at all

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
adecamp:
To be honest, I think you are doing this to the op because you think the gift cards are proceeds of fraud. That's why you paid him 120k and you think you did him a favour. Pay him his balance. How can a fellow Nigerian man be this wicked to another Nigerian brother. Not cool at all

Well said brother, anyone who’s done business with SineBaba knows he’s and very proud individual. He’s A very wicked fellow and I promise him I won’t let this matter go like that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pman06(m): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:

Why are you digressing? Why not sort the issue at hand than to dey follow this guy argue.

I'd suggest you sort it out with him though and get all this over with.

Little is much, my brother, when God is in it.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by divo(m): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:
Dis one got me laughing grin
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by francisbarrack(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:

stop this childish thing n show us proof / email from ebay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2019
francisbarrack:

stop this childish thing n show us proof / email from ebay

Very childish from an old cargo

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by frank4578(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Sinebaba is very known criminal I wonder why any one would want to do business with such a person. Rippers everywhere

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by yhellow(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Sinebaba address this issue by providing proof, anybody loading eBay gift card knows that his account can be suspended anytime, a hack fund can't have receipt. Ur reputation is at stake here, u should have it in mind u can't make profit Everytime. May God bless our hustle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by balosammy(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Sinebaba y not safe ur name and PERSONALITY ..so u can be trust and recommended to anyone that need ur service

Let's have a good heart to one another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by BBM: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Tabbaz
Dominique
Funlord

Make una add this guy to scam thread...

Op visit this thread to add up his name

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by coolh3ad(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:

But Oga sinebaba, you no even suppose bring up that “hacked fund” matter at all. Ahn!!. You sef no know how the cards take come about before you collect am before?. You shouldn’t have even said that at all. As the matter don reach this level now, we all know wetin you dey try do. Arrange for a meeting with dc4life. While you don already inform police/Sars. So if he do too much gra gra, you call them abi. But you wey buy am nko....All these gbanko no suppose dey come from you na. Settle this matter amicably with him..your reputation matters oga.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2019
coolh3ad:

But Oga sinebaba, you no even suppose bring up that “hacked fund” matter at all. Ahn!!. You sef no know how the cards take come about before you collect am before?. You shouldn’t have even said that at all. As the matter don reach this level now, we all know wetin you dey try do. Arrange for a meeting with dc4life. While you don already inform police/Sars. So if he do too much gra gra, you call them abi. But you wey buy am nko....All these gbanko no suppose dey come from you na. Settle this matter amicably with him..your reputation matters oga.

That’s exactly what he’s trying to do lol. I knew that from the start when he arranged for me to meet him. Nemesis will definitely catch up with him. This is the same person I’ve sold over $3k worth of EBay cards to before the $1700 issue. So he feels because we’ve been transacting on a regular I shouldn’t call him out for any wrongdoing and just lock up and move on like nothing happened. Sinebaba, I repeat Nemesis will definitely catch up with you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.