Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11799 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

Y do you call someone a fool?
you will not understand
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Owodiran1(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2019
I think there is something missing. I think there is more to the the story. OP did you and sinebaba had an agreement concerning that card. That is if anything goes wrong or anything of such. Like sinebaba said. He has lost thousands on agc, paypal etc before. Did he tell you that if anything negative comes as a result of your card, he won't pay. I have nothing to say and i have no side to take. Sinebaba is a reputable person and i am sure the op is a reputable person. MY SUGGESTION IS SINEBABA AND THE OP SHOULD REACH AN HALF WAY SOLUTION. WE ARE ALL MEN. MAKE THIS THING NO TURN FRIENDS TO FOES Cos CAN SEE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CURSING ONE ANOTHER. SINEBABA I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PAY THE OP. OP I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FORGET THE MONEY. OR YOU BOTH TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THUS HE'S GOING RO TO PAY HALF OF THE MONEY. PLEASE DON'T COME FOR MY HEAD. IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by tigerclaws: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
gosh is this guy still breathing?

let's kill him already angry

@op let's plan a meet up with him
leave the rest to me and ny guys

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Owodiran1:
I think there is something missing. I think there is more to the the story. OP did you and sinebaba had an agreement concerning that card. That is if anything goes wrong or anything of such. Like sinebaba said. He has lost thousands on agc, paypal etc before. Did he tell you that if anything negative comes as a result of your card, he won't pay. I have nothing to say and i have no side to take. Sinebaba is a reputable person and i am sure the op is a reputable person. MY SUGGESTION IS SINEBABA AND THE OP SHOULD REACH AN HALF WAY SOLUTION. WE ARE ALL MEN. MAKE THIS THING NO TURN FRIENDS TO FOES Cos CAN SEE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CURSING ONE ANOTHER. SINEBABA I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PAY THE OP. OP I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FORGET THE MONEY. OR YOU BOTH TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THUS HE'S GOING RO TO PAY HALF OF THE MONEY. PLEASE DON'T COME FOR MY HEAD. IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION NAIRALANDERS

We never had such an agreement,
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Tabbaz:

Personally, I don't think there is anything sensitive about what is requested of you.

All that is needed is for you to tell us the reason stated by amazon and if it's related to the card from the guy.

If Amazon claimed the card is gotten fraudulently and the guy think his card is genuine, he will be able to submit evidence of genuity to you, which you will send to Amazon.

How do I get his details to you and have him added to the scammers list. It’s very obvious sinebaba doesn’t want to come up with a resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Dc4life:

How do I get his details to you and have him added to the scammers list. It’s very obvious sinebaba doesn’t want to come up with a resolution.

I think we need to slow it down a bit. He's been paying you steadily before this last deal. Allow him to reply all necessary question before final conclusion

cc
dominique
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by nuelzy: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Tabbaz:

I think we need to slow it down a bit. He's been paying you steadily before this last deal. Allow him to reply all necessary question before final conclusion

cc
dominique
slow it down because he has been paying up before... That's bias of you... I'm sorry to say that... I have been following up this story and that sinebaba.. No, scratch that... Scambaba obviously wants to pin his loss on this guy.. Hence he has no answers to any question thrown at him.. And he equally isn't proffering any solution.. Cos he knows the only solution there is pay up!!..

Op.. When i was 17... I was scammed of 21kk for a laptop... My world literally stopped.. That was my first/last experience of scammers... I was young and overly naive.. Bt not senseless.. I kept this scammers details that i got on my phone till i turned 19...

Then one faithful.. I went with a friend to the wrong place bt for the right reason.. I dropped all the scammers details i had with me there.. Plus his picture i printed from my phone... A month later.. His accounts both on fb/whtsapp.. Even on 2go then. which i actively follow using other fake accounts.. Each of them went silent.. And no one chats with them hitherto...

'It is done'.. That was what the woman i met with my friend texted me... Exactly a month after we met her..

So, op.. u either take some measures.. Or kiss ur huge arse cash Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

Y do you call someone a fool?

sirlop birds of the same feather with sinkbaba...remember the issue you had with another seller of amazon cards saintulot he loaded cards for you and you said his cards blocked your account,stop supporting nonsense,so out of all the issues on ground na only the fool matter you see,run away from here if you have nothing to say oh sirlop have been added to the scammers list since..lol

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Owodiran1:

look if you dont know what to say just move along...we all know how cards deal works...once you loaded cards in your account and your balance is credited anything that happens after that is not the business of the owner of the cards.the op trusted him and sent him a whooping $1700..why cant sinkbaba go and buy ebay cards directly from ebay..gift cards business is risky and you accept the risk the moment you buy the cards from someone else aside ebay

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Tabbaz:

cc
dominique

sink baba is slow and today is sunday already.by tomorrow if he does not say something serious of how he is going to pay then add him to that list and after that op can take other measures outside nairaland.he needs to be blacklisted on here so he wont do the same to someone else
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Dc4life:

you have his details and you are slow to act.stop playing with this matter or else you will loose your money,involve mopol or army
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Owodiran1(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

look if you dont know what to say just move along...we all know how cards deal works...once you loaded cards in your account and your balance is credited anything that happens after that is not the business of the owner of the cards.the op trusted him and sent him a whooping $1700..why cant sinkbaba go and buy ebay cards directly from ebay..gift cards business is risky and you accept the risk the moment you buy the cards from someone else aside ebay
i wrote it's just a suggestion, please don't come for my head. Which part you did not understand. Why are you still coming for my head
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2019
because all those guys that sell gift cards on nairaland are friends to sinkbaba they are refusing to talk the only person that talked is the scammer called sirlop..lol..listen its simple

if you buy gift cards outside www.amazon.com or www.ebay.com....then anything you see belongs to you..if you want legit go on those site and spend 361/$1 and buy

gift cards it like no testing electronics..them born you well to buy no testing for alaba and come back for your money..na beating you go receive

i repeat anybody that F up can be touched,i do not care who you are.even the strongest and the most rugged men are always touched.

this is why people drop..money na spirit..i advise you to pay up sinkbaba...atleast even from 400k pay 350k and then we can leave the 50k to the vultures.

i repeat sell your cards on paxful or localbitcoins and save yourself from nairaland boys drama
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

sirlop birds of the same feather with sinkbaba...remember the issue you had with another seller of amazon cards saintulot he loaded cards for you and you said his cards blocked your account,stop supporting nonsense,so out of all the issues on ground na only the fool matter you see,run away from here if you have nothing to say oh sirlop have been added to the scammers list since..lol
Grow up scammer. Everything about you is scam related. Efcc will track you one day. Useless scammer. Keep selling dating sites. You will meet your Waterloo sooner than later and never you mention my name again
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

Grow up scammer. Everything about you is scam related. Efcc will track you one day. Useless scammer. Keep selling dating sites. You will meet your Waterloo sooner than later and never you mention my name again

shut up..do you know what ethical hacking is called..you are a scammer and you have been added to the scammers list...you buy gift cards from third parties and not directly from amazon..what are you?sirlop you are a bloody scammer and i bet you still have not paid saintulot after he helped you.ole!..go and pay saintulott and come back and talk.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

I checked your profile and saw you are a bloody yahoo boy. People will prefer transacting with me than transacting with scammers like you. Go get a life. You are defending your kind. Yahoo yahoo no be work. Na una Dey spoil our name. Keep selling dating sites. You go soon enter efcc net. Bloody scammer . Take a look at your profile “pic attached” and change for better.

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

I checked your profile and saw you are a bloody yahoo boy. People will prefer transacting with me than transacting with scammers like you. Go get a life. You are defending your kind. Yahoo yahoo no be work. Na una Dey spoil our name. Keep selling dating sites. You go soon enter efcc net. Bloody scammer . Take a look at your profile “pic” attached and change for better.

Defending your kind, really

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

I checked your profile and saw you are a bloody yahoo boy. People will prefer transacting with me than transacting with scammers like you. Go get a life. You are defending your kind. Yahoo yahoo no be work. Na una Dey spoil our name. Keep selling dating sites. You go soon enter efcc net. Bloody scammer . Take a look at your profile “pic” attached and change for better.

hahaha see mumu scammer...where d you think gift cards you buy and sell come from?you are a scammer that buy gift cards from scammers..lol..do you want free dating profile let me know..i saw you were crying when someone refused to sell you cheap data..lol..yahoo no bi work..who sells you gift card you use to shop on amazon?why cant you buy gift card directly from amazon..look just shut up..you have been added to the scammers list already..stay away from sirlop he is a scammer see his name on the list below

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by delishpot: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dc4life:

I’ve have been selling EBay cards to him before this happened. I trusted him that’s why I sent all cards to him hoping he was going to pay once he’s done loading the cards only for him to come up with a lie that his account has been suspended.

That is how smart con artists play the game. They remain loyal until they hit you jackpot.
They take 1 mllion, they payback with small interest. They take 2 million and pay back with small interest, they take 10k and pay back with small interest........ Then they main game starts, they call for a lot more than they used to take (it could also be a bit less depending on how soon they want to japa. Then you give them based on trust and BOOOM! They gone for good.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dangoteinlaw: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Canadanow:
Oloriibu somebody. Sinebaba, you be thief. Abeg somebody should drop his address and fullname for here...i believe we have people on here that can help you. E no go better for you. Na because of people like you I no like to dey do online deals again. Make he dey contact eBay on your behalf. Am sure that's a fake screenshot sey dem suspend your account. I don't know how eBay would suspend your account because you loaded cards.
And OP, you are at fault here, he was supposed to pay for the first batch before you sent him another. Scanners full here.
my brother no blame the guy. I don't know ladyf physically but based on history I wouldn't think twice to send something worth 2m to her let alone 400k.l but then one has to be paranoid while doing online transactions sha
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
my brother no blame the guy. I don't know ladyf physically but based on history I wouldn't think twice to send something worth 2m to her let alone 400k.l but then one has to be paranoid while doing online transactions sha

please ladyf or no ladyf..do not trust any body with big funds..i am not saying don't trust but use your head..send it bit by bit..all this guys here use the scope of i registered on nairaland since 1900 and try to scam people..anybody can be touched and there are some people you cant eat their $20 not to talk of $1700 unless six feet is where that person would go to..i repeat anybody can be touched if you scam someone i don't care if you have registered on nairaland for 100yrs..
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

hahaha see mumu scammer...where d you think gift cards you buy and sell come from?you are a scammer that buy gift cards from scammers..lol..do you want free dating profile let me know..i saw you were crying when someone refused to sell you cheap data..lol..yahoo no bi work..who sells you gift card you use to shop on amazon?why cant you buy gift card directly from amazon..look just shut up..you have been added to the scammers list already..stay away from sirlop he is a scammer see his name on the list below

I pity you scammers. You sell hacked funds and still expect maximum profit. The saintulot u mentioned his name is unreasonable. I carried out transaction of more than $8k with him. He had access to my account and loaded cards for me even at night and I paid him in the morning. They locked 3 accounts and I took it as my loss. When the locked the 4th account, I was supposed to pay him N25k I was owing him from the card he loaded for me in the night. This is someone that saw what happened and still insisted I paid him the 25k. Unreasonable people like you and Tabbaz took sides with him and I refused to pay the money . I don’t care if my name is on the Useless scammers list composed by a confused Tabbaz who I have lost regard for. Keep quoting him. I still have more reputation than you. I have done transactions worth millions of naira since then. So f off. I see you are idle
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dangoteinlaw: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

please ladyf or no ladyf..do not trust any body with big funds..i am not saying don't trust but use your head..send it bit by bit..all this guys here use the scope of i registered on nairaland since 1900 and try to scam people..anybody can be touched and there are some people you cant eat their $20 not to talk of $1700 unless six feet is where that person would go to..i repeat anybody can be touched if you scam someone i don't care if you have registered on nairaland for 100yrs..
no be lie Bru, sinebaba just ruined the reputation of online traders. Worse part he's using *hacked funds* as an excuse, so if one wants to sell to a trader one has to afraid of accusations again. That's how business get destroyed. If his colleagues are here una better call him to do the needful because after seeing what's happened here I would be a fool to trade with any so called long term partner for fear of the *hacked fund* word.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

I pity you scammers. You sell hacked funds and still expect maximum profit. The saintulot u mentioned his name is unreasonable. I carried out transaction of more than $8k with him. He had access to my account and loaded cards for me even at night and I paid him in the morning. They locked 3 accounts and I took it as my loss. When the locked the 4th account, I was supposed to pay him N25k I was owing him from the card he loaded for me in the night. This is someone that saw what happened and still insisted I paid him the 25k. Unreasonable people like you and Tabbaz took sides with him and I refused to pay the money . I don’t care if my name is on the Useless scammers list composed by a confused Tabbaz who I have lost regard for. Keep quoting him. I still have more reputation than you. I have done transactions worth millions of naira since then. So f off. I see you are idle

which kind small pikin bi this scammer boy..ok let me tell you again for the last time..now repeat after me

hacked funds do not have receipt

hacked funds do not have activation receipts

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
no be lie Bru, sinebaba just ruined the reputation of online traders. Worse part he's using *hacked funds* as an excuse, so if one wants to sell to a trader one has to afraid of accusations again. That's how business get destroyed. If his colleagues are here una better call him to do the needful because after seeing what's happened here I would be a fool to trade with any so called long term partner for fear of the *hacked fund* word.

yes the trick is DO NOT USE ONE GIFT CARD BUYER..when you use one person they always feel they can do anyhow.there are many gift card buyers on nairaland and on paxful..all nairaland gift card buyers are on paxful..always have like 5 buyers on your phone and split your cards among them.do not depend on one person

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

which kind small pikin bi this scammer boy..ok let me tell you again for the last time..now repeat after me

hacked funds do not have receipt

hacked funds do not have activation receipts
You guys clone receipt. Please grow up
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

You guys clone receipt. Please grow up

lol..cloned receipt plus activation receipt ??

boy any gift card you buy there's always a number that matches the gift card to the activation receipt plus the main receipt and the gift card so how can that be cloned?

every gift card have serial numbers that links the gift card,main receipt and activation receipt..you don't have a point you are just as scammer boy

boy you are a learner

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dangoteinlaw: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
gidjah:
hahahaha baba milla , hahaaha u go kil person o, wallahi even if it ain't legit ,they both have been running packages for some time na, he should discuss this one our well, even if the deal fail small , you two talk about it and find a middle ground .How.many of us dey do 100% legit this days , we all know illegit paysa bit higher in profit some how , but we gat cut.ourselves some slack, Nigeria sef NO LEGIT THIS DAYS !But we keep ruggeding it out .Please let Sinebaba do the needful and not spoil things ,people.hustle any his and you deal with them based on who you perceive them to be ,no casting things !
lmao at *no legit this days* sine useless baba has now made himself efcc judge and jury to determine legit and he passed the judgment himself now. Shey u see how how rotten some Nigerians think. For me I no want know whether that card is legit or not but the law is the law, he has to pay that guy or he himself is the fraudster here.

OK since he says he will only pay legit card sellers I dare everyone here who thinks his or her card is legit and believes sinebaba will pay to sell to him sad

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by MrBONE2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

Bursted grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dangoteinlaw: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

sink baba is slow and today is sunday already.by tomorrow if he does not say something serious of how he is going to pay then add him to that list and after that op can take other measures outside nairaland.he needs to be blacklisted on here so he wont do the same to someone else
in this present day anyone who refuses to respond within minutes doesn't want to respond at all. He is viewing this thread right now and his concience is telling him to pay up but that devils voice will be the loud one telling him to ignore the consequences. He will surely get what he deserves, it's only a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
in this present day anyone who refuses to respond within minutes doesn't want to respond at all. He is viewing this thread right now and his concience is telling him to pay up but that devils voice will be the loud one telling him to ignore the consequences. He will surely get what he deserves, it's only a matter of time

yea i just sold all my steam gift cards on paxful now..it was very fast no stories and the buyer didn't even ask for receipt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.