Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11797 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by GRACEGLORY: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
lionlee216:

I am so sorry but you deserve what you got.. You seem so stupid to have trusted to the extent you sent all the cards to someone before getting your payments. I am sorry for my choice of word but you losing 288k is what is driving me crazy.

Send $500 card to him, let him load. Make he transfer the $500 in naira. Then u send another one. That way no stories.

Last year, i havd picked 4 Xs max from a seller. I couldn't risk the whole money as he couldn't give me the phones to inspect. So he gave me a phone, everything checked out, gavd him $700. Gave me the second phone, inspected it till we finished business and everybody was happy..

I helped someone ordered items from Zara due to "trust". Up till now, i didn't get my item fee and shipping fee. Thats people for you.

A client i had done business with severally also got me burned. I have done business with him that i just pick items without inspecting until i picked so many locked phones.

Lastly, be advised that we can only be betrayed by the people we trust most.

I hope you recover your loss. I'm indeed very sorry for your loss

Trust is no crime nor stupid, it's the trustee who betrayed the trust that is to be questioned. Since his instinct gave the green light, he followed it, but the trustee saw it as an opportunity to feed his greed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
chidi2pus:
@sinebaba

Hacked funds that were bought physically?
Hacked from where?

Tell this story to the birds.

Ebay accounts can be suspended for different reasons and they can also be reopened.

I'm a long time buyer of ebay cards and you're not being straight.
The accused has bared his part. He even sent a receipt.

The onus is on you to bare your part but all you've been doing is derail.

If your account is suspended, that's on you, it's your account. Not the sellers. And like I said, accounts can even be suspended for security reasons.

Why are you acting like an amateur?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gidjah(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
coolh3ad:

But Oga sinebaba, you no even suppose bring up that “hacked fund” matter at all. Ahn!!. You sef no know how the cards take come about before you collect am before?. You shouldn’t have even said that at all. As the matter don reach this level now, we all know wetin you dey try do. Arrange for a meeting with dc4life. While you don already inform police/Sars. So if he do too much gra gra, you call them abi. But you wey buy am nko....All these gbanko no suppose dey come from you na. Settle this matter amicably with him..your reputation matters oga.
that's a very bad thing to do, I really don't wanna think he has that evil plan ahead against his old time customer
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by princemillla(m): 1:28am On Aug 01, 2019
gidjah:
that's a very bad thing to do, I really don't wanna think he has that evil plan ahead against his old time customer

Gidjah leav matter, sinebaba no make sense in his defense. And truly he is holding on to the fact the cards might be illegit.

Op, all you need is 2 military police. I swear sars self no go intervene in the matter.
Na so one idiot breach my trust. The idiot sold my fone to settle scores with his oloso without paying me. he is already cooling off in prison now. Hin people dey use money find me up and down. Just check up on me on what'sapp I will arrange u. I hate cheating

11 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by OnePunchMan: 5:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Tabbaz:

I believe eBay didn't asked him directly. Can you let us know what exactly eBay want him to provide?

Referring a third party to eBay knowing fully well the third party has no business with eBay and claiming „hacked funds“ are the most basic traits of someone that is too afraid to cut his losses and move on or perhaps the losses have put him in debt.

Would have been easier if he reached out to the seller directly and pleaded with him to give him some discount due to the losses but this primary school style of wanting to „chance“ the seller clearly won’t favour him.

You can’t always enjoy 240naira per usd ebay gc without expecting to lose at some point. The buyer should stop embarrassing himself and just pay the seller or start begging.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by McMayor(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Well said. I am very disappointed in Sinebaba with his response. Makes me even question *if I can even trust my own self anymore*. Pure wickedness.

OnePunchMan:

Referring a third party to eBay knowing fully well the third party has no business with eBay and claiming „hacked funds“ are the most basic traits of someone that is too afraid to cut his losses and move on or perhaps the losses have put him in debt.

Would have been easier if he reached out to the seller directly and pleaded with him to give him some discount due to the losses but this primary school style of wanting to „chance“ the seller clearly won’t favour him.

You can’t always enjoy 240naira per usd ebay gc without expecting to lose at some point. The buyer should stop embarrassing himself and just pay the seller or start begging.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gidjah(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
princemillla:

Gidjah leav matter, sinebaba no make sense in his defense. And truly he is holding on to the fact the cards might be illegit.

Op, all you need is 2 military police. I swear sars self no go intervene in the matter.
Na so one idiot breach my trust. The idiot sold my fone to settle scores with his oloso without paying me. he is already cooling off in prison now. Hin people dey use money find me up and down. Just check up on me on what'sapp I will arrange u. I hate cheating
hahahaha baba milla , hahaaha u go kil person o, wallahi even if it ain't legit ,they both have been running packages for some time na, he should discuss this one our well, even if the deal fail small , you two talk about it and find a middle ground .How.many of us dey do 100% legit this days , we all know illegit paysa bit higher in profit some how , but we gat cut.ourselves some slack, Nigeria sef NO LEGIT THIS DAYS !But we keep ruggeding it out .Please let Sinebaba do the needful and not spoil things ,people.hustle any his and you deal with them based on who you perceive them to be ,no casting things !

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
gidjah:
hahahaha baba milla , hahaaha u go kil person o, wallahi even if it ain't legit ,they both have been running packages for some time na, he should discuss this one our well, even if the deal fail small , you two talk about it and find a middle ground .How.many of us dey do 100% legit this days , we all know illegit paysa bit higher in profit some how , but we gat cut.ourselves some slack, Nigeria sef NO LEGIT THIS DAYS !But we keep ruggeding it out .Please let Sinebaba do the needful and not spoil things ,people.hustle any his and you deal with them based on who you perceive them to be ,no casting things !

nothing like middle ground here..sinkbaba should pay complete.i remember something that happened one time..MEN used one guy aza collect money and after money enter him account him come they talk say them block him account..MEN sieze him jeep straight no too much talk and him gas go borrow money pay up,in business no friend and a deal is a deal.i would have told OP to use street for sinkbaba but the money go scatter so make him use mopol or army and him money go come out from sink baba..

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dominique(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Sinebaba has been unable to post because he has been under spam bot ban since yesterday. Now that the ban has been lifted, he should come in and tell us exactly WHEN he intends to pay his client in full. How or why his eBay account got suspended is none of his client's business as long as he has successfully loaded the cards.

Sinebaba, we await your response

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by funlord(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:
Sinebaba has been unable to post because he has been under spam bot ban since yesterday. Now that the ban has been lifted, he should come in and tell us exactly WHEN he intends to pay his client in full. How or why his eBay account got suspended is none of his client's business as long as he has successfully loaded the cards.

Cc: sinebaba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by fergieboy: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
una they waste una time waiting for that scammer to respond

Just add him up to the scam list

Op just cut your losses and move on

Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by tigerclaws: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2019
we must find sinebaba and kill him angry

i hate scammers with Passion angry

8 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gidjah(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
datingman:

nothing like middle ground here..sinkbaba should pay complete.i remember something that happened one time..MEN used one guy aza collect money and after money enter him account him come they talk say them block him account..MEN sieze him jeep straight no too much talk and him gas go borrow money pay up,in business no friend and a deal is a deal.i would have told OP to use street for sinkbaba but the money go scatter so make him use mopol or army and him money go come out from sink baba..
hmmm I got you bro, a deal is a deal .
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gidjah(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:

okay ,great work here ,let him come up then
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Babalegba(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
The o.p should have known better.A Nigerian cannot be trusted,not in in this present world.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by yhellow(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Babalegba:
The o.p should have known better.A Nigerian cannot be trusted,not in in this present world.
bros not all Nigerians. Thousands of Nigerians trade on nairaland and some WhatsApp group without no problem over d years.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2019
MENFASHIONCLUB:
That Sinebaba of a guy doesnt have a single Integrity.
He is such a mean being. Some years ago, I used to buy iPhones and Apple Laptops from him. This is over 4years or so. I still have have some of the bad phones and Apple laptops he sold to me in my house. Each time I see them, I remember his ugly and wicked face. Such a mean and crafty human being!
Tnx alot for this post the sinebaba of a guy sold me a laptop with a dead faulty HDD and faulty keyboard years back when i reached out to him he started being abusive, i had to ignore him because i knew my best chance of messing him up was going after him, which i could not as at then because i was on a training course my company fiananced, i was closely monitored by them to ensure i was worth the stress, to cut it short sinebaba is a guy with little or no regards for his intergrity, and i have your time now so if you give me reasons to find you i will, Op send me a Pm i will cover the cost of you meeting him, don't bother about police and army shit or infant i can come in as your seller. Hit me up regards!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by enoch273: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:
There's history for the transaction, if your card is valid as you claimed contact eBay and drop what they tell you here. I'll not reply u again until you come with a reply from eBay

You are a very useless dude, if na me I for don enter Benin with your name, you run mad and die by car accident.

Total waste of sperm, #50 condom would be avoided an error like you.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Sinebaba isn’t still saying anything smh.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by bayodele73(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2019
It's obvious Sinebaba is a scanner,.. I no get patience like this... Guy you go don run mad for where I go carry your name go.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sinebaba(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Dc4life:
Sinebaba isn’t still saying anything smh.
you know what to do, I don't know why you are still making noise here.
I just need to be clear your card is not the culprit and you'll be pay in full.

don't forget what make me pay 120k it was intervention of people I respect most and out of a pity, when payment is going smoothly nobody hear and when trade come back to normal nobody will still hear it happen here a lot

I will no drop anything sensitive here, arrange meet up at your comfortable time and comfort zone I will be there with everything you need to see. if the problem is from my account you will be fully paid
NB
If you have lost millions because bad fund you'll understand
I can mention more than 10 big profile here (bad PayPal fund, bad boa transfer, bad agc, bad egc, etc)

characteristics of a scammer or ripper any name you gave it
1 no base
2 phone number will not be available
3 he or she is a ghost.

none of the above character display yet I hear a lot of names.
if you think because you are behind keyboard to type whatever you want don't forget you are responsible for whatever you wrote here and can be use against you in the court of law pleas be warned

for those who say I sold laptop or phone with bad hdd, where did we meet? the last time I sold laptop via this forum is more than a y
I stopped selling phones more than a year now and @ onabanjo the seller of your phone is on this platform if you need his contact come inbox

if you bought laptop with issue you can return it, if you never touch anything or give it to any engineer for repair

to all nairaland protesters and killers.
Sowore need your energy and ability to compose under keyboard, AAC REVOLUTION GROUP NEED MORE MEMBER
also we @ naijaresistance need you channel your energy where it'll be useful

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

don't forget what make me pay 120k it was intervention of people I respect most and out of a pity, when payment is going smoothly nobody hear and when trade come back to normal nobody will still hear it happen here a lot

I will no drop anything sensitive here, arrange meet up at your comfortable time and comfort zone I will be there with everything you need to see. if the problem is from my account you will be fully paid
NB
I can mention more than 10 big profile here (bad PayPal fund, bad boa transfer, bad agc, bad egc, etc)

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

if you think because you are behind keyboard to type whatever you want don't forget you are responsible for whatever you wrote here and can be use against you in the court of law pleas be warned

for those who say I sold laptop or phone with bad hdd, where did we meet? the last time I sold laptop via this forum is more than a y
I stopped selling phones more than a year now and @ onabanjo the seller of your phone is on this platform if you need his contact come inbox

if you bought laptop with issue you can return it, if you never touch anything or give it to any engineer for repair

Sowore need your energy and ability to compose under keyboard, AAC REVOLUTION GROUP NEED MORE MEMBER

I GUESS YOU THINK THIS MATTER IS NOT SERIOUS BECAUSE OF THE OP ABI....

AS LONG AS YOU LOADED THE CARDS YOU HAVE TO PAY

YOU KNEW THE RISK OF THE BUSINESS

AND I WONDER WHY ALL THOSE LOADERS ARE NOT COMING HERE TO TALK..OH BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS

YOUR OVERCONFIDENCE WILL FINISH YOU SOON..YOUR CUP IS FILLED UP ALREADY

LET THIS SINK INSIDE YOUR THICK SKULL...AS LONG AS YOU LOADED THE CARDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT IS ON YOU AND WHY DIDNT YOU USE YOUR DEBIT CARD AND PLACE AN ORDER FOR AMAZON YOURSELF AND BUY AT THE ORIGINAL RATE AND EVEN SELLERS OR GIFT CARD WILL TELL YOU..AS LONG AS YOU LOADED THE CARDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ITS NOBODYS BUSINESS ANYMORE

STOP PLAYING SINK PIKIN YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME.MENTION THE BIG PROFILES AND YOU CRIMINALS SHOULD STOP COVERING FOR EACH OTHER

10 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by ANGELINAX(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

what kind of a proud and egoistic person is this shocked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Huw(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

True! i've had a laptop i purchased from him with bad HDD after three months replaced by him with no extra cost.
@sinebaba try settle this thing amicably with the guy if there is any way out.
This is bad publicity for you mehn!
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adanny01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

Me, I have not bought anything on ebay before but loading a scratch card is nothing new.

He scratched a card for you at an agreed amount, snapped the revealed pin which you copied and loaded to your account. If successful or any other synonymous word showed the card was validly loaded in you account, you are immediately indebted of the amount agreed with the seller.

Your account was blocked thereafter, how on earth can it be the card's fault.

Sinebaba, you have a debt to pay, all these meet up thing is a diversion and is an open threat to the op. You owe him that amount which you paid part, use the same method and pay the other part or else, ask the seller to share some loss. It wont be a bad thing if out of say 400k you pay 300k and beg him to understand or delay the balance.

Your threats are annoying, it makes you sound very irresponsible and deceiving.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

nothing like big profile on nairaland..anybody can be touched i repeat anybody can be touched.your big profile only ends on nairaland and not outside..dont use that big profile crap.pay the money unless you will regret it and i have told the Op to deal with you,sinkboy you are a scammer and have been scamming people for a long time.na this big profile they make una feel untouchable.what because you joined nairaland in year 1900 and you feel you cant be touched..keep doing what you do you have slipped already,i told the op to use mopol..if he use street for you the money go scatter or maybe na street the matter go end las las
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nostradamus: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Local man is stunned.

he's very STUNNED!!
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
OP IS NOT SERRIOUS on getting his funds
something aint right

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

Uttermost trash, you write so much to no sense, trying hard to divert your scam ass won't save you, whatever business you do with op aside this card selling is none of our business,
All we know, he sold cards to you, which you have made part payment and has now decided to hold his balance, you have no case against him, he has been selling this for you.
Just pay him his money or be ready to face the consequences of your actions.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2019
sinebaba:

NB

1 no base
3 he or she is a ghost.

Personally, I don't think there is anything sensitive about what is requested of you.

All that is needed is for you to tell us the reason stated by amazon and if it's related to the card from the guy.

If Amazon claimed the card is gotten fraudulently and the guy think his card is genuine, he will be able to submit evidence of genuity to you, which you will send to Amazon.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Op arrange meet up with this fool, i wan get involved on this matter, this is my best chance of getting to this guy, he really dealt with my emotions yrs back.
Please op send me a Pm plssssssss or reply my pm i sent one now pls
Y do you call someone a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.