Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11801 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:
There's history for the transaction, if your card is valid as you claimed contact eBay and drop what they tell you here. I'll not reply u again until you come with a reply from eBay

I believe eBay didn't asked him directly. Can you let us know what exactly eBay want him to provide?

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by coolh3ad(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life:

Me, sold hacked funds to you?

Na so. E don reach that stage. Dem don already tell am say make he talk that one na why he wan arrange meeting.He knows what he is doing.. if you want your money Bro, you have to play smart with this dude....

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by coolh3ad(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life:

That’s exactly what he’s trying to do lol. I knew that from the start when he arranged for me to meet him. Nemesis will definitely catch up with him. This is the same person I’ve sold over $3k worth of EBay cards to before the $1700 issue. So he feels because we’ve been transacting on a regular I shouldn’t call him out for any wrongdoing and just lock up and move on like nothing happened. Sinebaba, I repeat Nemesis will definitely catch up with you.

Sure. Nemesis will catch up with him definitely. I hate snitches and rippers. Make e come be say na the same state or location we dey. Well, make we still Dey observe sha...
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by funlord(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Dominique

Can you come and add your own viewpoint here. The moderators should stop being so passive all the time when issues like this arise. O.p I have also advised you on how to proceed.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by fergieboy: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Tabbaz:

I believe eBay didn't asked him directly. Can you let us know what exactly eBay want him to provide?

Dont waste your time with that guy. Just add up his name on the scam list

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Ibraheem009(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
I think in order for this topic to achieve its purpose, a time deadline for resolution should be set.
Setting deadline time will make both parties to be responsive on time.
Available evidence within this time limit should be used for final conclusion.
After the time deadline and available evidence, whoever deserves to be added to the scam list should be added irrespective of his/her personality.

16 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by ForkDragnet: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sinebaba! the cards he sent to you comes with a receipt isn’t it?

If so then sack whoever wrote that script (hacked fund) for you

Hack funds will never come with a receipt

Balance him up and try again later!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by foolbuster: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Canadanow:

You must be a fool? Who is a coward? And na your papa dey spill thrash. Check my posts, do I look like those fools you can quote? No dey use me receive likes for here oga. Aye e ko nii da if you quote me again. Na people like you dey scam up and down.

Bros. Try to think before you open your mouth na aaa. Maybe that is why you find yourself in the situation you are. I am not the cause of your problem. Neither will hiding under the anonymity of nairaland to hate on people solve it.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ibraheem009:
I think in order for this topic to achieve its purpose, a time deadline for resolution should be set.
Setting deadline time will make both parties to be responsive on time.
Available evidence within this time limit should be used for final conclusion.
After the time deadline and available evidence, whoever deserves to be added to the scam list should be added irrespective of his/her personality.
I agree with you. I think both parties should probide their sides of the story latest Sunday this week.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by wildchild1: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sinebaba i've known you since 2015 on this platform and you've proved to be someone with integrity. We all know how it works with eBay/amazon,so its not the business of the seller if your account is locked. I'm very sure its because of past transactions that the guy decided to send you the whole $1700 hoping that you would credit him as usual. In respect to what has happened, you can only beg the seller to have mercy on you, you're not the one to decide how much to pay him or dictating terms and conditions.

In view of the above, kindly

1. Reach out to the OP, seek for forgiveness and ask for way forward by asking him how he can help you so the loss would not be too much for you.

or if you feel you're too big to beg, credit the OP his balance ASAP.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by wildchild1: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tabbaz:
I agree with you. I think both parties should probide their sides of the story latest Sunday this week.

Provide what? this is what i dont like about NL mods/mediators, y'all drag matters for too long. Justice delayed is justice denied, both OP and accused have presented their cases, what i expected from what we have here is that a deadline be given to the accused to give a time for the balance to be paid, simple.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by lionlee216(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
wildchild1:

Provide what? this is what i dont like about NL mods/mediators, y'all drag matters for too long. Justice delayed is justice denied, both OP and accused have presented their cases, what i expected from what we have here is that a deadline be given to the accused to give a time for the balance to be paid, simple.

Bless you daddy. How people sleep at night knowing you owe someone money baffles me..

Made me remember a lost friend of mine that his client ran away with $200. The person used police to threaten him and when a policeman called him. My friend said, "i didn't take his money. Asked him, i have remitted over 2 million naira to him". Doing a business with someone over the years doesn't means you cant run away with his 20 naira.

Unfortunately, in this situation, its true.

Wildchild1, Oya come pay ur dues grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Memberclub(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life:

If the cards were the reason his account got suspended. Sinebaba would never make any part payments! [/b]
too much sense

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by wildchild1: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
lionlee216:

Bless you daddy. How people sleep at night knowing you owe someone money baffles me..

Made me remember a lost friend of mine that his client ran away with $200. The person used police to threaten him and when a policeman called him. My friend said, "i didn't take his money. Asked him, i have remitted over 2 million naira to him". Doing a business with someone over the years doesn't means you cant run away with his 20 naira.

Unfortunately, in this situation, its true.

Wildchild1, Oya come pay ur dues grin

which dues? abi na you go pay me dues for this NL, oya do normal before i tell just.wise to ban you till 2099 grin grin
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Sellfish(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

Na wa o

May God save us from Fallen angels sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by lionlee216(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
wildchild1:

which dues? abi na you go pay me dues for this NL, oya do normal before i tell just.wise to ban you till 2099 grin grin

I'm still in technology section not travel section sir.

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.. grin
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by odigbosky(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
lionlee216:

I'm still in technology section not travel section sir.

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.. grin

Boss Lionlee abeg how did your buying take dy go on self. Do you pick up the items only in Chicago or any other area. And boss who dy pay for the item...will I send you the money to pay to the seller or will I pay to the seller from 9ja.

Sorry for derailing the thread boss
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tabbaz:

I’ve provided my own side of the story, I don’t know what you mean by both parties should probide their sides of the story

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
It’s obvious Oga sinebaba is a like a Demi-God here since the moderators have chosen to do nothing about it and instead Mr Tabbaz saying both parties should come up with their own side of the story. After putting up enough evidences, I don’t know what else you want me to provide. Sinebaba you brought me pains for days, you sent me 120k out of 408k and even telling me what do I want you to do, acting like you did me a favor by sending me 120k. Like I said earlier, Nemesis is definitely going to catch up with you!

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
sinebaba:
There's history for the transaction, if your card is valid as you claimed contact eBay and drop what they tell you here. I'll not reply u again until you come with a reply from eBay

as long as you loaded the cards into your account you have to pay all the money complete,no allow them use mopol come find you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life:
Not to forget that he (Sinebaba) has now blocked me on WhatsApp

don't beg this boy..just sacrifice 50k and arrange mopol and he would pay your money
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Dc4life(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
datingman:

as long as you loaded the cards into your account you have to pay all the money complete,no allow them use mopol come find you

I doubt if his account ever got suspended sef, when I sent $1200 and e loaded, account didn’t get suspended oo, sent another $100 which he loaded successfully, account didn’t get suspended oo it when when I sent him the last $400 which he loaded, that was when his account got suspended right? Very clever of him..

Now from what I know One Ebay account can’t take more than $1k daily, which means he loaded the other $700 on another account, now help me ask sinebaba what happened to the other EBay account that the other $700 was loaded.. If my cards were responding for his account suspended, won’t the other account he loaded the other $700 be affected too? It’s so clear and glaring sinebaba played a fast one on me simply because i trusted him

13 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life:

I doubt if his account ever got suspended sef, when I sent $1200 and e loaded, account didn’t get suspended oo, sent another $100 which he loaded successfully, account didn’t get suspended oo it when when I sent him the last $400 which he loaded, that was when his account got suspended right? Very clever of him..

Now from what I know One Ebay account can’t take more than $1k daily, which means he loaded the other $700 on another account, now help me ask sinebaba what happened to the other EBay account that the other $700 was loaded.. If my cards were responding for his account suspended, won’t the other account he loaded the other $700 be affected too? It’s so clear and glaring sinebaba played a fast one on me simply because i trusted him

if you can sacrifice 50 k i swear you will get your money back complete.dont go to any police station,look for any SARS or mopol or army man..jst 50k is enough to recover your money.he loaded the cards and if his account got blocked its none of your business,dont leave anything to nemesis,fight for your right and dont get played and do not be scared

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tabbaz:

what is wrong with you sef..so on top everything the op typed you still want him to come and explain.are you ok?or you get hangover?ask the sinkbaba to come and explain and not the op

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by ForkDragnet: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dc4life send me a whatsapp message
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
lionlee216:

I am so sorry but you deserve what you got.. You seem so stupid to have trusted to the extent you sent all the cards to someone before getting your payments. I am sorry for my choice of word but you losing 288k is what is driving me crazy.

Send $500 card to him, let him load. Make he transfer the $500 in naira. Then u send another one. That way no stories.

Last year, i havd picked 4 Xs max from a seller. I couldn't risk the whole money as he couldn't give me the phones to inspect. So he gave me a phone, everything checked out, gavd him $700. Gave me the second phone, inspected it till we finished business and everybody was happy..

I helped someone ordered items from Zara due to "trust". Up till now, i didn't get my item fee and shipping fee. Thats people for you.

A client i had done business with severally also got me burned. I have done business with him that i just pick items without inspecting until i picked so many locked phones.

Lastly, be advised that we can only be betrayed by the people we trust most.

I hope you recover your loss. I'm indeed very sorry for your loss

It is well. I wouldn't call him stupid for sending all cards sha. There's a way this ebay thing works. It's quite different and way more complicated than let's say Amazon. Most times it's best to get all cards, load and do the checkout once.

In this case, Sinebaba has abused the trust freely given to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by lionlee216(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
selfmadeOLX:

It is well. I wouldn't call him stupid for sending all cards sha. There's a way this ebay thing works. It's quite different and way more complicated than let's say Amazon. Most times it's best to get all cards, load and do the checkout once.

In this case, Sinebaba has abused the trust freely given to him.

I already apologise for the choice of word but that was how i felt at the moment..

Someone once told me to help him make a purchase of $2000 on amazon during amazon gifts cards. I wasn't willing to let go of the payment first and we stuck a deal. Infact this person we graduated together in university. I simply told him. Make purchase, upon shipment confirmation, the escrow will release your payment and we were good. I know fully well if i pay him first and used amazon cards and account got suspended, he will pay me my money but he will sure drag his feet with stories.

In the OP's case, he would have said "bro load $500 first, then credit me" till transactions are complete but what has happened has happened.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
op, I suggest you post any of his details here,

Let the vultures feed on it

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Ibraheem009(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
wildchild1:

Calm down baba.
Judgement is to be done with patience.
Judgement is an irreversible action which requires critical thinking before taking it.
Sunday is not too far; just 4 days time.
Though, the OP has confirmed that he has concluded his own part. The accused can still have more things to add.
After the deadline time which is Sunday, necessary action will surely be taken by God's grace.
May God spare our lives. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by chidi2pus(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
@sinebaba

Hacked funds that were bought physically?
Hacked from where?

Tell this story to the birds.

Ebay accounts can be suspended for different reasons and they can also be reopened.

I'm a long time buyer of ebay cards and you're not being straight.
The accused has bared his part. He even sent a receipt.

The onus is on you to bare your part but all you've been doing is derail.

If your account is suspended, that's on you, it's your account. Not the sellers. And like I said, accounts can even be suspended for security reasons.

Why are you acting like an amateur?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
That Sinebaba of a guy doesnt have a single Integrity.
He is such a mean being. Some years ago, I used to buy iPhones and Apple Laptops from him. This is over 4years or so. I still have have some of the bad phones and Apple laptops he sold to me in my house. Each time I see them, I remember his ugly and wicked face. Such a mean and crafty human being!
wildchild1:
Sinebaba i've known you since 2015 on this platform and you've proved to be someone with integrity. We all know how it works with eBay/amazon,so its not the business of the seller if your account is locked. I'm very sure its because of past transactions that the guy decided to send you the whole $1700 hoping that you would credit him as usual. In respect to what has happened, you can only beg the seller to have mercy on you, you're not the one to decide how much to pay him or dictating terms and conditions.

In view of the above, kindly

1. Reach out to the OP, seek for forgiveness and ask for way forward by asking him how he can help you so the loss would not be too much for you.

or if you feel you're too big to beg, credit the OP his balance ASAP.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.