Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me (11800 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Airtel Free Data Code [ 30GB Free ]: Cheat Codes For Airtel 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrBONE2:

Bursted grin
Bursted what? You are responding the worthless fellow that has no reputation. That useless list was compiled by an unreasonable fellow and it hasn’t affected my transactions on this forum. So don’t respond him cos he’s a nobody here
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

Bursted what? You are responding the worthless fellow that has no reputation. That useless list was compiled by an unreasonable fellow and it hasn’t affected my transactions on this forum. So don’t respond him cos he’s a nobody here

see smalli way get name on nairaland..your name on nairaland is called scammer..me i get name for street...

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mgh2: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Both the Op and sinebaba are scammers.
How did the op get all that gift cards in the first place?
They go online to defraud innocent foreigners of their hard earned money and then come here to be ranting on something that isn’t originally theirs.

Op cannot involve the police because he got the gift cards through illegal means and sinebaba is aware of this, so he is taking advantage of it.

To hell with you scammers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
my brother no blame the guy. I don't know ladyf physically but based on history I wouldn't think twice to send something worth 2m to her let alone 400k.l but then one has to be paranoid while doing online transactions sha

I’m flattered cheesy

Thanks for your trust, money is always safe with me.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by EggSauce(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
mgh2:
They go online to defraud innocent foreigners of their hard earned money and then come here to be ranting on something that isn’t originally theirs.

Op cannot involve the police because he got the gift cards through illegal means and sinebaba is aware of this, so he is taking advantage of it.

boda wey mumu... Ode.. Wetin consign you... Go report to Efcc... Snitch
.. You won't live long if you continue like this

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dangoteinlaw: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
ladyF:

I’m flattered cheesy

Thanks for your trust, money is always safe with me.
have always have trust for u Bae. Keep up the honesty and don't be like this shameless animal here using hacked card as an excuse to defraud someone. So in the eyes of the law now he is innocent and the guy who brought the card is guilty. These are the kind of ppl I would gladly join to burn alive, they deserve jungle justice. In his mind now no one trace him but he forgot that it is almost impossible to hide in this technology age. That's how ppl ruin their lives for mere chicken change

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

What are you talking about ? How op got his card is none of our business provided he has the receipt. We treat every case base on what is been presented here.
Today is sunday, scambaba grace has elapsed, let his sanctioning begin, no mercy for the scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mgh2: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2019
pastie:

What are you talking about ? How op got his card is none of our business provided he has the receipt. We treat every case base on what is been presented here.
Today is sunday, scambaba grace has elapsed, let his sanctioning begin, no mercy for the scammer
In that case, sinebaba shouldn’t pay OP the remaining balance since the source of the card is controversial.

If I were sinebaba, I will not even give a dime to the OP because he is a scammer reaping where he did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pastie(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

In that case, sinebaba shouldn’t pay OP the remaining balance since the source of the card is controversial.

If I were sinebaba, I will not even give a dime to the OP because he is a scammer reaping where he did not sow.

you not following, scambaba has no moral right to deny op his money, they have been doing this for long,
Now he feels the need to threaten the op with childish excuses of hacked card ? Who does that if not a foolish scammer

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by dontee1001: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2019
sinebaba don spoil him name for nl b dat o beware of scammer

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mgh2: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2019
pastie:

you not following, scambaba has no moral right to deny op his money, they have been doing this for long,
Now he feels the need to threaten the op with childish excuses of hacked card ? Who does that if not a foolish scammer

In that case they should try and resolve their differences since they have been in the business for long instead of washing their dirty linen in public
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Ilerioluwa02: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

How ever way OP got the card is none of your/ buyer's business sir.
He should be paid in full.

Then you/who ever is interested in knowing can choose to investigate how he got it.. whether he's reselling or he got it in an untruthful way or he manufactured/ conjure it.

Imagine selling an Item, you get the money and you choose not to deliver the goods cos you feel the person must have gotten the money in a shady way Are you not even putting yourself at risk?

Just complete your business and leave. Give yourself peace of mind.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

easy to say but hard to do..after they panel beat you..all your family members go follow you beg..just try it with a hothead like me...a person who buys stolen property he knows was stolen is a criminal as well.if sinkbaba wanted legit he should have gone on ebay.com and paid 368/$1 and buy cards from there,i suggest you better keep on moving along and dont allow vultures feast on you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by pheranmie(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2019
You guys are way dragging this issues for long.Am a victim of lost funds on amazon countless times.so far the concerned party loaded the cards.the seller is less concerned about what happens afterwards and why didn’t sinebaba go pay payment with is debit card on eBay, am sure he knows the golden rule about gift Card’s. I feel sinebaba should be brought down irrespective of who he is or he should pay up.

13 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
By the way, this datingman of a guy exhibit characteristic of yahoo boys - he sells dating profiles. I think this type of nonsense should be abolished from this forum

Cc

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Tabbaz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

You are very correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by EggSauce(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tabbaz:
By the way, this datingman of a guy exhibit characteristic of yahoo boys - he sells dating profiles. I think this type of nonsense should be abolished from this forum

Cc

Dominique
go and report him to efcc na... Omo Ase... Better mind your damn business

8 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by sirlop(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tabbaz:

Cc

Dominique
Na today you know? Make una Dey deceive una selves
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
If we all start talking about how we've been cheated one way or another by people we taught were good and had respects for, this thread will go on and on.

Please let's not deviate from the actual intent of this thread.

Tabbaz, Today is Sunday and the last day for whatever resolution to be met else let the law take its full course.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by adanny01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Owodiran1:
I think there is something missing. I think there is more to the the story. OP did you and sinebaba had an agreement concerning that card. That is if anything goes wrong or anything of such. Like sinebaba said. He has lost thousands on agc, paypal etc before. Did he tell you that if anything negative comes as a result of your card, he won't pay. I have nothing to say and i have no side to take. Sinebaba is a reputable person and i am sure the op is a reputable person. MY SUGGESTION IS SINEBABA AND THE OP SHOULD REACH AN HALF WAY SOLUTION. WE ARE ALL MEN. MAKE THIS THING NO TURN FRIENDS TO FOES Cos CAN SEE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CURSING ONE ANOTHER. SINEBABA I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PAY THE OP. OP I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE. JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FORGET THE MONEY. OR YOU BOTH TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THUS HE'S GOING RO TO PAY HALF OF THE MONEY. PLEASE DON'T COME FOR MY HEAD. IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION NAIRALANDERS

You said a lot of confusing comments.

Let me give you an analogy.

If buy N3000 MTN recharge card and decided not to load it, i advertised it to you and you agreed to pay me 2k for it. I scratch it, snapped and send to you via WhatsApp. You loaded it and it was successful, moments later MTN blocks your line. You asked me for the source and receipt of purchase of the card, i once again snapped the receipt and sent to you.

Will you pay me my 2k or not?

Do you think i will ask for agreement if it doesn't load or any other thing.

Besides, i sold the same cards to you before and we never had issues.

This thing is straight forward, Sinebaba needs to pay up or beg the op for some consideration.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by gentyholar: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tabbaz:

Cc

Dominique

Are you trying to be funny or what? So cause he helps people in paying for a service online then he exhibit the characteristics of a yahoo?

So if someone should ask me to activate a VPN for him or buy a USA phone number for them from my PayPal then am a yahoo Abi. Instead of you to do the needful on the scam allegations the PP dropped you're here digressing and saying correct.

Tabbaz:

You are very correct

Is it only the OP that sells GC here OR what are we saying here? angry sad

9 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mgh2: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
datingman:

easy to say but hard to do..after they panel beat you..all your family members go follow you beg..just try it with a hothead like me...a person who buys stolen property he knows was stolen is a criminal as well.if sinkbaba wanted legit he should have gone on ebay.com and paid 368/$1 and buy cards from there,i suggest you better keep on moving along and dont allow vultures feast on you
You don’t even know who I am and you are there ranting nonsense.

Empty vessels really makes the loudest noise
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by ANGELINAX(f): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

Nigerians with the popular parlance "do you know who I am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by Nostradamus: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Did anyone notice sinebaba is not dropping comments again?could this be an acceptance of guilt??

Abeg,sinebaba try and do something about this allegation.it's causing bad publicity which is not good for a bizman.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by abrahym(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
One bad deal doesn't make him a scammer
Atleast he agreed to meet any keyboard warriors physically in person. Which any scammer won't do
I'm not taking side here.
Sinebaba settle with your client.
You guys don trade millions together
Peace and love
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by olujosh301(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

Please who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by yhellow(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
abrahym:
One bad deal doesn't make him a scammer
Atleast he agreed to meet any keyboard warriors physically in person. Which any scammer won't do
I'm not taking side here.
Sinebaba settle with your client.
You guys don trade millions together
Peace and love
are u calling d op a Yahoo boy? Must they meet in person before issue is settle, they trade online and I expect d issue be settle online. I don't know why sinebaba is not providing his own evidence to clear his name.
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by princemillla(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
mgh2:

In that case they should try and resolve their differences since they have been in the business for long instead of washing their dirty linen in public

See as you come finally fall my hand. I thought you were saint Gabriel. But this ur last comment come make me understand you dont even have idea on what you are meddling on. Pls stay in ur lane and don't put ur mouhh in an affairs you have little or no knowledge of.
First the op was a scammer, 2nd scambaba should not pay becus op got the card thru fraudulent way 3rd since you've been blasted, you think it's best for them to settle. I thought you will insist on scambaba not paying. Ptcheeeew.

There r many ways one can get this card. Some thru relatives. To ur naive reasoning all cards are gotten thru fraud right!

You will live long if you don't put ur mouth in an issue like this. Don't thank me yet until u see to my advice.

8 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by mgh2: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
princemillla:

See as you come finally fall my hand. I thought you were saint Gabriel. But this ur last comment come make me understand you dont even have idea on what you are meddling on. Pls stay in ur lane and don't put ur mouhh in an affairs you have little or no knowledge of.
First the op was a scammer, 2nd scambaba should not pay becus op got the card thru fraudulent way 3rd since you've been blasted, you think it's best for them to settle. I thought you will insist on scambaba not paying. Ptcheeeew.

There r many ways one can get this card. Some thru relatives. To ur naive reasoning all cards are gotten thru fraud right!

You will live long if you don't put ur mouth in an issue like this. Don't thank me yet until u see to my advice.

Thunder fire your mama yansh and your generation for quoting me. Did I mention your miserable name when I made my points?

Your useless mother must be very stupid for not aborting you.

You must be a very big fool to reason this way. What is your business with whatever my opinion is regarding the issue between the duo?

Stay on your lane you jobless asshole. You think I have time to be wailing on Nairaland like you that have got nothing meaningful to attend to.

Unlike you that depend on peanuts from scrap phones repairs while trying to defraud unsuspecting individuals.

Amadioha consume your entire family...spit
Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by BBM: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Haba why involved his mom and entire generation, embarassed

You could have face him alone and leave his entire family out if this

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me by princemillla(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
mgh2:

Thunder fire your mama yansh and your generation for quoting me. Did I mention your miserable name when I made my points?

Your useless mother must be very stupid for not aborting you.

You must be a very big fool to reason this way. What is your business with whatever my opinion is regarding the issue between the duo?

Stay on your lane you jobless asshole. You think I have time to be wailing on Nairaland like you that have got nothing meaningful to attend to.

Unlike you that depend on peanuts from scrap phones repairs while trying to defraud unsuspecting individuals.

Amadioha consume your entire family...spit

this clearly shows you were brought up by irresponsible parents. i wil not exchange insult with you cuz uve clearly show you lack all forms of manner. go ahead n rant. n next time dont comment on issues like this again.

mumu.. you will b ignored henceforth

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.