Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (12260 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Eggovic: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Useku(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
I read a line up there that says "you cant be in a relationship for Free" wake up woman real homies don't roll with people with such mindset

Your not doing any one any favour by being in a relationship with them .

Only starved dudes with low self esteem subscribe to that crap, if your happiness will be dependent on my pocket size,feel free to bounce.

Stay woke guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Gerrard59(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Interesting topic with hilarious and blunt replies.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the posters have refused to understand that "women marry up financially while men marry down" (which has been proven evolutionary). Across the world, it has always been a man with more money marrying a lady who has less than he does. The vast vast majority of women desire and actually marry men who have MORE money than they (women) do, let alone in a country suffering from multidimensional poverty. Look around you, how many married women married their men who have less money than they (married women) do? Whether upper, middle or lower class, it is characterised by the man having more financial resources than the woman.

Safitu has always been blunt but I cannot overlook the honesty in her posts.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
theButterfly:
How is it a man's responsibility to be buying pads/feminine hygiene products and recharge cards for a woman? If a man does not buy these things for you, you cannot be faithful to him?

Why are you dating her ❓

Why do you want to cross your boundaries ❓

Inshort, what are you inviting her for

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
theButterfly:
How is it a man's responsibility to be buying pads/feminine hygiene products and recharge cards for a woman? If a man does not buy these things for you, you cannot be faithful to him?

Why are you dating her ❓

Why do you want to cross your boundaries ❓

Inshort, what are you inviting her for ❓
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
loswhite:
Useless generation of girls...zero values the only thing in you ppls head is money it doesn't matter where the money come from smh

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
YOU are the one that needs to wake up. Envision the girl of your dreams in your head. Now do you really think you can date this said girl for free or without spending hardly a dime? Do men marry their wives for free? What woman realistically will happily do all the spending or even split the spending into half? It’s in our nature to be pampered and taken care of. Get used to it or you date your fellow man.
Useku:
I read a line up there that says "you cant be in a relationship for Free" wake up woman real homies don't roll with people with such mindset

Your not doing any one any favour by being in a relationship with them .

Only starved dudes with low self esteem subscribe to that crap, if your happiness will be dependent on my pocket size,feel free to bounce.

Stay woke guys.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by kingkuntaval: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
catwalq:

There's no girl on earth,under the sun, wherever in this world who dreams of marrying a poor man.

But do YOU in particular have other life goals/aspirations besides marrying a rich man?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by catwalq(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
kingkuntaval:

But do YOU in particular have other life goals/aspirations besides marrying a rich man?

Like I said earlier, any sane woman with a good head on her neck will definitely want to control her own resources. And I Like to think that I have sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:

The thing is every individual has their own definition of happiness. So while buying you gifts may make you happy, being supportive and pushing someone to achieving their dreams can make them happy too. Happiness is relative
You are correct, however being supportive sometimes entails being financially supportive. I read a thread here sometimes ago about The difference between a lady who was with a guy when he had nothing, and a lady who helped him become something or someone. By that thread guys here made it clear, that supporting or being with a guy when he has nothing is useless, helping him financially is the main deal,
Guys on that thread devalued a loyal girlfriend but appreciate the spending girlfriend. Now why the double standard? If you are there, pushing your girl to achieve her dreams or supporting her verbally without actions, how useful is that?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by kingkuntaval: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
catwalq:

Any sensible woman will definitely want to control her own resources, that's a given. I'm talking about desires and wishes, and I reiterate,no woman on earth dreams of ending up with a poor man . Whether she be broke or made.

It's either you're living in denial, parallel universe or you've just chosen to be plainly myopic. Countless prominent women have settled for men with far lesser status than them, Mariah Carey was atleast 15 times richer and more accomplished than Nick Cannon when they got married and even had kids,the heiress to the L'Oréal empire (Bittencourt) was actually dating a far lesser man (finance wise), a Japanese princess surrendered the wealth, trappings and glory of the kingdom to settle with a 'commoner'. Better flush out all those NONSENSE in head and strive for your own greatness, rather than looking for an easy way out.
A good chunk of naija girls, are nothing but glorified sluts.. No wonder yahoo boys dey run una streets on per second billing...tueh..

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
A woman should be reasonable enough not expect her boyfriend pay her bills as if he is her father or her source of employment/income... He is a boyfriend and not a husband.... However I support the idea that a boyfriend should also support his financially responsible babe with his cash too and not to some irresponsible girl. These support is both ways no doubt it's expected that the man should do much more especially when he has the capacity to do so... However, It should be done more out of his own volition than someone trying to take advantage of him...
my guy dat year, how levels u just 4get me about, pls make me happy but with money o!
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Useku(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
you can imagine a lady saying you must empty your purse on her or date a fellow man.

women also having cravings,it takes two to tango.

You sound like it's just the guy who wants to be with you ladies that's pretence.

Yes you can marry with parental consent for free., you don't pay a woman to marry her,all the paparazzi is just to fulfill all righteousness (custom and tradition).

where I come from dowry has long been abolished .

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
I know the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but it’s better to accept it now. Hustle now and get the girl of your dreams. No woman is going to feed you or respect you if you ain’t got sshit. You will only attract desperate women who are willing to be sugar momas for a bit of love. Nobody is saying you must be dangote, but bring something to the table ahbeg.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by carter009(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
So what are you bringing to the table?
Safitu:
I know the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but it’s better to accept it now. Hustle now and get the girl of your dreams. No woman is going to feed you or respect you if you ain’t got sshit. You will only attract desperate women who are willing to be sugar momas for a bit of love. Nobody is saying you must be dangote, but bring something to the table ahbeg.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by damtan(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
A female friend will always say "you must be holy ghost filled and naira loaded"

The answer is a big NO. You must just be naira loaded
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Eggovic: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are correct, however being supportive sometimes entails being financially supportive. I read a thread here sometimes ago about The difference between a lady who was with a guy when he had nothing, and a lady who helped him become something or someone. By that thread guys here made it clear, that supporting or being with a guy when he has nothing is useless, helping him financially is the main deal,
Guys on that thread devalued a loyal girlfriend but appreciate the spending girlfriend. Now why the double standard? If you are there, pushing your girl to achieve her dreams or supporting her verbally without actions, how useful is that?
Okay
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by bsquare12(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
5 Tips Your Relationship is Built To Last.

There are Some factors that determining if your relationship will last. Many people enters into a partnership with a very good intentions and the most solid of long-term plans.

However, you won’t know how bitterly you failed until you walk out that door, never to return.

There are some Tips that your relationship is built to last.
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/5-tips-your-relationship-is-built-to-last.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by aswani(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:

I honestly cannot understand why Safitu's responses are a problem. She has stated what she wants in the manner much the same blunt way men would say they want a woman that wouldn't depend on them or is light skinned or has big breasts blah blah blah.

It appeares that she wants someone she can depend on financially, is it really news that some Nigerian women think like this? She and her type are not forcing themselves on men, if her criteria doesn't suit yours, keep it moving.

Obviously we as men all hope our female relatives can stand on their own two feet and not want to depend on the men in their lives
financially but that is our wish and might not
necessarily be theirs. Let's live and let live.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Useku(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:

Sure ,am on my A game and also believe that good ladies should be adored.

But the idea of being mandated is my ish..

Aaa ni siyan ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Isha327(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Money is important in a relationship.
money can do and undo in this country.
But I 'll make my own money first before setting standards. sad kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by freethinker01: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:
Can a guy be happy if he doesn’t have money to enjoy life?

These days, I think guys should focus more on themselves and make money before committing to serious relationships. All those vacations in Dubai, Paris and even some exotic locations in Naija are not cheap at all.

Make money and flex your babe and make her feel good.

Or date a babe who doesn’t care about such gifts and trips. Such babes are rare sha, that is, if they even exist at all.
Why on earth would I hustle because I want a girl or some girls to enjoy my money?
That's the most fvcked up shiit I've heard all day, in fact, this ruined my day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by carter009(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Guys should go and make money first, then you treat them as you wish, some girls ain't loyal anymore, is always about money, money, money,, relationships this days is a big scam, I wish we all know each other in person, I would have loved to see how safitu, marialavina and others ranting here will marry there billionaire husbands grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Altern8(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
freethinker01:

Why on earth would I hustle because I want a girl or some girls to enjoy my money?
That's the most fvcked up shiit I've heard all day, in fact, this ruined my day.

cheesy cheesy I am sorry it ruined your day, man. I have only settled for the unfortunate reality that patriarchy has conditioned guys to be providers for their love interests. It is such an unfair notion, but we live in this world.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy dat year, how levels u just 4get me about, pls make me happy but with money o!
my woman... Abeg I fit come drop my CV for your company make you employ me... I fit be your body guard grin
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
LOL
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Most women have cash in their bank accounts. Most women are in school/ trading/ doing some kind of business/hustling. The truth of the matter is that, if a man must come into your life, he must have something to offer. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own money, but as a man you must show your capability to provide for me. That’s what makes you a man. How can I be paying for all my bills, and you call yourself my boyfriend? What is now your role in my life? Just to be looking at me and wasting my time? Ah beg jare.
Your mentality of entitlement as a lady will be the only reason you will have issues with your potential husband, if you will ever find him having this gutter mindset of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by dollytino4real(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
my woman... Abeg I fit come drop my CV for your company make you employ me... I fit be your body guard grin
who I be? am all urs make it pepper dem
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Any sensible woman will definitely want to control her own resources, that's a given. I'm talking about desires and wishes, and I reiterate,no woman on earth dreams of ending up with a poor man . Whether she be broke or made.
nobody wants that undecided undecided
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Guys,, in as much as u need to make more money,, if u now have money nd settle for broke ass,, then u be CONFIRM GOAT....

NOBODY LIKES POVERTY NOW

NOBODY WANTS TO BE BROUGHT BACKWARDS IN life

Thats gonna happen when u date a broke ass......

Broke ass go for broke ass

Hustler for hustlers

Rich for rich

Shiiit works this way.... BALANCED EQUATION HERE

GUYS IF U TAKING CARE OF THE 20 PERCENT OF HER NEEDS (COS NO BE U BORN AM and u ain't married to her asss yet) and then u should KNOW WHY..... THERE MUST BE SOMETHING U SPENDING ON... SHE MUST be.. . LETS SAY SMART, INTELLIGENT,, AND SOME OF THAT SHIIT.... IF NOT,, complete douche bag and only offer sex undecided undecidedYINMU###

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:23am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

You are missing my point. Dreaming of marrying a rich man and actually marrying a rich man are two different things.
Just like some people desire tall guys or fair guys,but in most cases they end up with something different.

So,universally all girls DREAM of marrying rich men. Now whether they end up with rich men or not is another thing entirely. Do you understand what I'm saying?

There is nothing wrong marrying a rich man, But what amazes me in women is : How they quickly forgot the same money that draws you closer can easily get him other women !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Eroms4life17:
baby girl am not hating oo. But i cannot marry or recommend any guy i know to marry you. Good luck to whoever can put up with this your mindset. I cannot can!

The so called Safitu seems to be making points but she is going extreme, In Africa here ... Most women who want a man for his money and financial abilities are often shocked to discover the same money that Marries her , can easily get him other girls/wives . hence this rivalry breeds theirs own depression as they most times like to take charge , But here is the man going after younger women.

Note: am not supporting laziness of a man, But I STRONGLY believe money shouldn't be the primary force that bind two people together

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal On Phone? / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.