Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 (7037 Views)

Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

smiley okay o. Mr 'men don't expire'. Go and pick up a biology textbook or better still do google research and read about biological changes in men as they grow older. Y'all think age only affects women. Who is the deluded one here?
Just accept what nature gift to you women, and forget this unnecessary argument, a man in good health produce healthy
Sperm till very advanced age.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Goldensword:

Just accept what nature gift to you women, and forget this unnecessary argument, a man in good health produce healthy
Sperm till very advanced age.

okay o
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Men expire late in the game sheyy lol?
At 45, go and talk to a girl of 23 without millions in the bank. Or without enticing her with real cash. You will look in the mirror and realise expiration does not discriminate. grin

Better use your youth wisely and stop deceiving yourself. Most men never get to that level of wealth where they can pick and choose. Stop looking at Ned as your role model, you can’t get to his level of wealth ever. Shiooorrr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
At 45, go and talk to a girl of 23 without millions in the bank. Or without enticing her with real cash. You will look in the mirror and realise expiration does not discriminate. grin

Better use your youth wisely and stop deceiving yourself. Most men never get to that level of wealth where they can pick and choose. Stop looking at Ned as your role model, you can’t get to his level of wealth ever. Shiooorrr.
So no man can be as wealth as Ned?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:

don't be chicken. Tag Ubunja. Don't reply to his message in secret.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Bitter expired goods have taken over the thread.

Well, it was nice while sanity lasted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian men can be pussies. When this thread was fresh and men-only they never bothered to type anything. Now old whôrés are here and the guys are typing nonstop.

Smh.

What a disappointment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2019
If you are sitting with me on nl arguing about something so inconsequential, then you’re unlikely to get to his level of wealth. The upcoming wealthy men are hustling harddd right now, not arguing with women on the internet trying to make an invalid point this early morning. The journey to wealth starts from a young age. Good luck.
logik29:
So no man can be as wealth as Ned?
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
If you are sitting with me on nl arguing about something so inconsequential, then you’re unlikely to get to his level of wealth. The upcoming wealthy men are hustling harddd right now, not arguing with women on the internet trying to make an invalid point this early morning. The journey to wealth starts from a young age. Good luck.
Who told you the journey to wealth starts from a young age?Do well to prove this point of yours.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

You a school staff having sex with a student... I hope you know what that is?

coza..... it is what it is

grin
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Oh so you think it’s by sleeping when you’re young and then you will just wake up one day and be rich? Go and read up on all the rich men you know, you will realise they started their hustle from as early as 17. Continue
logik29:
Who told you the journey to wealth starts from a young age?Do well to prove this point of yours.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Oh so you think it’s by sleeping when you’re young and then you will just wake up one day and be rich? Go and read up on all the rich men you know, you will realise they started their hustle from as early as 17. Continue

not true, some of them did not hustle @ all....
it was inherited!
but that's not also to underestimate the power of hustle....

if u don't have a dad like Pascal dozie, Arthur Nzeribe, otedola, dangote etc.....
goan hustle oh
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Someone been in an online forum, to participate in a discussion that has to do with our day to day life doesn't mean
Joblessness, even Ned also have time for leisure

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Yeah right. If that makes you feel better about yourself, then do as you please.
Goldensword:

Someone been in an online forum, to participate in a discussion that has to do with our day to day life doesn't mean
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Hope you know hustling has many sides, because i know some people who have been doing petty jobs for years, with no success, but some will just graduate from university, and land a high paying job. All you need to blow in Nigeria is just the right connection
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Solsix(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
share your own story and stop being a self-appointed judge
I don't have any to share
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Solsix:

I don't have any to share
that's what you should have typed.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Goldensword:

pity them, you really cannot understand what they go through.....
to most of them, marriage is the ultimate goal in life....

so imagine what some of them are passing through....

not funny @ all!
all I feel for them is pity because even the guy that is not doing so well financially will still find someone to settle down with, so the story goesnt go both ways....

when they are past prime, it becomes difficult for any sane man to settle down with them.....

men and brethren, let's consider them and share their pain!

I met a female banker 6yrs ago......
To her, fulfillment meant independence and she wasn't afraid to flaunt it....

instead of allowing me pay for stuff, she'd pay... just to prove a point....

we became friends, good friends with no strings attached.... she held on to her make believe happiness until one day she couldn't continue with the pretense and let loose... in a very extreme way....

I felt pity for her, extreme pity.... I felt what she actually felt for the first time.... and it was extreme!
I hooked her up with a friend of mine, who needed funds for a startup project.

today she is married to him.
He cheats like its no man's business, but she still pampers him nonetheless....
to her, it's the trade off for wrongly prioritizing!

make una leave this babes bikonu, their pain is extreme.

5 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by qwertyboss(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
lol guy you can lie
That was your first and last kiss? Lmfao
hahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha!
the narration of a living dead man
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
I came here hoping to read stories of how guys treated women courageous enough to ask them out instead I'm seeing e-fights upandan. Haba!

I like courageous women. It goes beyond sex or relationships. It shows such women have got your back. She is not deterred by the past or present,she actively hustles for the future and still keeps at it despite all odds.

Such women are keepers.

#luminouz out#
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by pansophist(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
safitu dropping the bitter pill to Nigerian men grin
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:

What are you on about. There are many forty year olds guys marrying women in there 20s. Even without money. There are still plenty of women in Nigeria a man can date without wooing with money. Let's leave Nairaland and go out to the real world.
I am even talking forties is even young, plenty men in there fifties and sixties married/ unmarried still have young girlfriends/wifes.

My cousin was telling me of there neighbour a man in his 50s recently did traditional marriage with a 19year old girl. Even me was saying that na child abuse, but my cousin said the girl no send. She wanted the thing more self.

Women shouldn't compare themselves to a man. If a woman miss her 20s to early 30, from 32 33 it becomes war. So women should not waste there time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Listen
The truth always remains undefeated
You do not see a beautiful 20 year old marrying a 50 year old, it is highly unlikely and extremely rare. It doesn’t happen and it is ridiculed and shamed in our society. Stop using the exception as the majority rule, that is stupidity.
If you think you can get married to a young beautiful girl at 50 with no money, you will remain lonely and miserable for the rest of your life. After 40- 45 you can only marry a young girl if you have something in your pocket. If not, forget it.
You do not have the same sexual market at 20 and 50.
Take advantage of your youth. Don’t allow one young babe to wipe your destiny dry all because you think you have all the time in the world. Use your sense and stop thinking with your ass. Age does not discriminate.

djon78:

What are you on about. There are many forty year olds guys marrying women in there 20s. Even without money. There are still plenty of women in Nigeria a man can date without wooing with money. Let's leave Nairaland and go out to the real world.
I am even talking forties is even young, plenty men in there fifties and sixties married/ unmarried still have young girlfriends/wifes.

My cousin was telling me of there neighbour a man in his 50s recently did traditional marriage with a 19year old girl. Even me was saying that na child abuse, but my cousin said the girl no send. She wanted the thing more self.

Women shouldn't compare themselves to a man. If a woman miss her 20s to early 30, from 32 33 it becomes war. So women should not waste there time
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Listen
The truth always remains undefeated
You do not see a beautiful 20 year old marrying a 50 year old, it is highly unlikely and extremely rare. It doesn’t happen and it is ridiculed and shamed in our society.
Stop using the exception as the majority rule, that is stupidity.
If you think you can get married to a young beautiful girl at 50 with no money, you will remain lonely and miserable for the rest of your life. After 40- 45 you can only marry a young girl if you have something in your pocket. If not, forget it.
You do not have the same sexual market at 20 and 50.
Take advantage of your youth. Don’t allow one young babe to wipe your destiny dry all because you think you have all the time in the world. Use your sense and stop thinking with your ass. Age does not discriminate.

Leave social media, Nairaland go into the real world. Things are happening. Real world is very different from social media.

They say many of our women are materialisic in social media but there are many good women out there not materialistic.

Depend on who you roll with

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
And I don't even believe its a right thing a man wooing woman with money. Its insecure men that spend money to convince a woman.

A man must be extremely hard working, be very resourceful. This can attract better women with sense on there head than just throwing money around to then attract dumb women who got nothing in there head.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
I’ve lived in 3 countries. I’ve seen the world I know what’s going on. You can’t marry at 20 something at 50 without substantial cash. And that is facts! Take it or leave it. Without it you are nothing.
djon78:

Leave social media, Nairaland go into the real world. Things are happening. Real world is very different from social media.

They say many of our women are materialisic in social media but there are many good women out there not materialistic.

Depend on who you roll with
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
I’ve lived in 3 countries. I’ve seen the world I know what’s going on. You can’t marry at 20 something at 50 without substantial cash. And that is facts! Take it or leave it. Without it you are nothing.

And you think I ve lived only in Nigeria?
I have lived in countries advanced where things are highly organized and working.

Who will venture into marriage without cash without having something worthwhile that brings cash he is doing?
When you are bringing a woman into your house, of course you need money to take good care of her whether young or matured.
But that's different from flashing money around.
Wise women are attracted to hardworking purposeful men not just flashers of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
As an old man you are in competition with younger men who have looks charm money and youth to their advantage. So if you want to marry at 50 you have to bring in tripple the amount of money that a 30 year old will bring. Which unfortunately, when you get to that age, you will realise the grass is not always greener. You are not guaranteed to be rich at 50, in-fact if you’ve not made money or serious moves by 35 that’s how your life will continue most likely. And also put into consideration that you will only be used for the money you have and nothing else. If you’re fine with that, then good luck with your time wasting. I don’t make the rules, it’s just how life is.
djon78:

And you think I ve lived only in Nigeria?
I have lived in countries advanced where things are highly organized and working.

Who will venture into marriage without cash without having something worthwhile that brings cash he is doing?
When you are bringing a woman into your house, of course you need money to take good care of her whether young or matured.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by logik29(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Why did u not start working at a young age and become rich.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
As an old man you are in competition with younger men who have looks charm money and youth to their advantage. So if you want to marry at 50 you have to bring in tripple the amount of money that a 30 year old will bring. Which unfortunately, when you get to that age, you will realise the grass is not always greener. You are not guaranteed to be rich at 50, in-fact if you’ve not made money or serious moves by 35 that’s how your life will continue most likely. And also put into consideration that you will only be used for the money you have and nothing else. If you’re fine with that, then good luck with your time wasting. I don’t make the rules, it’s just how life is.

First of all by God's grace I should have been done with having kids by my mid forties or maybe to add more kids by my late forties.
But That doesn't mean there are not men that get married in there fifties and sixties. I have seen men like that. Even seventies.
They still go on to sire children with younger womee.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
The truth remains undefeated.
djon78:

First of all by God's grace I should have been done with having kids by my mid forties or maybe to add more kids by my late forties.
But That doesn't mean there are not men that get married in there fifties and sixties. I have seen men like that. Even seventies.
They still go on to sire children with younger womee.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by djon78(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
The truth remains undefeated.

There is no truth talk less of undefeated because your assumptions were never true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before / What Is Love Called In Languages You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.