Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 (7039 Views)

Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Valleys:

Sorry for interrupting the elders.
If women continue to wear their poker faces and by the time they turn 30 and above, they begin to feel the pressure, running from church to church. But for men at 30, they are just getting started. You see the difference?
I am not trying to imply that women should stop "forming", all I am saying is let's keep "forming" till age 40 and see who wins.
Lolz. Form till we're 40 smiley you think an unmarried 40 year old man is not bothered that he is still single? By the way, all of us prioritize marrying Nigerian "alfa meils" though.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
ITbomb:
So, so are telling us that you started wearing fine clothes and a secondary school girl opened her legs for you

Ok sad

He is saying that he improved himself (of which fine cloth, as you put it, is a by-product/subset of it). The keyword here is "improve". Men seem to have this notion that their toasting skills are what get them a woman, instead who they have made themselves to be.

Just as you're on the lookout for attractive females, women are on the lookout for men (or real men as some put it). It is your duty to make yourself one, and not specialize in toasting, because it doesn't work

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goldensword:

come out of shell and live your life, they still exist honest men, ladies approach me on a daily basis because of my look, in most cases i will tell you upfront, whatsup so you will know what you are in for, live your life, it is not a must that every relationship will lead to marriage.

No one is talking about marriage here. Haven't you read comments on NL where guys say they would use these girls that approach them for "chop and clean mouth?" They just end up hurting the girl. I can't even like a guy to the extent of asking him out.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
TO Break the truth to you. Once a man is 33, 34,35 etc that’s when reality will hit most of you. In our Nigerian culture, if you’re not settled by that age

You are an outcast and there’s something wrong with you
You can never hold certain positions of importance and wealth
You’re not respected as much
People will compare you to your married counterparts
You will begin to feel isolated

So many things. So unfortunately life doesn’t just begin at 30 for a man, infact that’s when you will really start to feel the pressure to accomplish and achieve the things you need to do, if you haven’t already: That’s when you will start seeing the achievements your mates have accomplished with their families and you’re still there living baby boy lifestyle. A man can form and play at 20 but once 30,31,32 etc hits and you’re still forming and playing, you will see the way life will brisk right by you and you will be left behind. This is Nigeria, the pressure of marriage hits both genders particularly around 30 plus.

Valleys:

Sorry for interrupting the elders.
If women continue to wear their poker faces and by the time they turn 30 and above, they begin to feel the pressure, running from church to church. But for men at 30, they are just getting started. You see the difference?
I am not trying to imply that women should stop "forming", all I am saying is let's keep "forming" till age 40 and see who wins.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by kazyhm(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
Seems like NL guys are too proud to share.
don't mind them, this thread was created to encourage our girls to express themselves freely without fear of rejection, and to also teach guys how to embibe good sense of humour, especially to that single girl, who agaist all odd, approached you for a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Valleys(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
TO Break the truth to you. Once a man is 34,35 etc that’s when reality will hit most of you. In our Nigerian culture, if you’re not settled by that age

So many things. So unfortunately life doesn’t just begin at 30 for a man, infact that’s when you will really start to feel the pressure to accomplish and achieve the things you need to do, if you haven’t already: That’s when you will start seeing the achievements your mates have accomplished with their families and you’re still there living baby boy lifestyle. A man can form and play at 20 but once 30,31,32 etc hits and you’re still forming and playing, you will see the way life will brisk right by you and you will be left behind. This is Nigeria, the pressure of marriage hits both genders particularly around 30 plus.

My sister forget those achievement wey you dey talk. We are putting man and woman into perspective and you are here telling how I feel if I have not built house or whatever. Who goes to shilo more. Is it men or women. Pls answer. Go to church and preach about marriage and see how attentive they become.
Like I said before at 30 a man is just getting started vis-a-vis women. As a man I can tell my younger sisters to find me a wife, can you do same as a woman? You know the truth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oh you think it’s easy to find a wife? Darling the population of church goers are dominated by women, that’s why you might see women vocalise their want for a husband more, eg Shiloh. Go and ask those who are struggling, finding a wife is not easy especially in this generation. They are suffering in silence, their ego won’t allow them to confess. Nigerian men hate responsibility hence their indifferent attitude towards marriage but unfortunately you can’t run away from it. You will be reminded by it every single step you take once you are 30 and above. So dey dere and deceive yourself. By 30 a man is already getting up there in age, you must start your life by 20 plus or atleast from 18. You don’t even have the same physical strength that you have at 20 once you hit 30, why not use it to your advantage? Sit down and be thinking you have till 40 to live your life, you can not run away from aging. The truth will soon run you over.
Valleys:

My sister forget those achievement wey you dey talk. We are putting man and woman into perspective and you are here telling how I feel if I have not built house or whatever. Who goes to shilo more. Is it men or women. Pls answer. Go to church and preach about marriage and see how attentive they become.
Like I said before at 30 a man is just getting started vis-a-vis women. As a man I can tell my younger sisters to find me a wife, can you do same as a woman? You know the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Goldensword: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebonyggurl:

No one is talking about marriage here. Haven't you read comments on NL where guys say they would use these girls that approach them for "chop and clean mouth?" They just end up hurting the girl. I can't even like a guy to the extent of asking him out.
My dear change that mindset, personally i respect any lady that gather morale to ask me, morethan that girl i asked out, because i know my look can cause a women to wet herself, only few will turn me down.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by silverlord(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
TO Break the truth to you. Once a man is 33, 34,35 etc that’s when reality will hit most of you. In our Nigerian culture, if you’re not settled by that age

tell that to don jazzy... even at forty, nothing dey happen. Las Las na to find baby mama.
in as much as a man is comfortable financially, he bothers little over this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goldensword:

My dear change that mindset, personally i respect any lady that gather morale to ask me, morethan that girl i asked out, because i know my look can cause a women to wet herself, only few will turn me down.
Lmao. Okay o.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
silverlord:

tell that to don jazzy... even at forty, nothing dey happen. Las Las na to find baby mama.
Lolz. How many naija men as half as financially buoyant as him. Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Flex till you are 50 sef...no one gives a shiit. Na ur body go tell u
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Of course course you will use don jazzy as an example. Is the average Nigerian man don jazzy? Don jazzy was accomplished from a young age, he made millions before 30, he has achieved so much that the average Nigerian man can never ever come close to. He is the exception, so don’t look at that man as your role model. In Nigeria, if you’re not married at his age, you better have achieved everything he has achieved and even more, or you keep shut. Even at that, all his friends are married, and I'm 100 percent sure that he is receiving pressure from his family and friends. I’m sure he secretly wishes to have a family, he’s always making side jokes about it on his Instagram. The man wants to settle down ah beg, he is only lucky that he is a superstar. If not he would’ve been an outcast to society for sure with that his old face. Dey dere and be forming baby boy lifestyle, and don jazzy is my idol. You go hear am.
silverlord:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
catwalq:

You a school staff having sex with a student... I hope you know what that is?
yar it's, sweet sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. Form till we're 40 smiley you think an unmarried 40 year old man is not bothered that he is still single? By the way, all of us prioritize marrying Nigerian "alfa meils" though.
are you being delusional for real or it's an act?

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
pansophist:

He is saying that he improved himself (of which fine cloth, as you put it, is a by-product/subset of it). They key word here is "improve". Men seems to have this notion that their toasting skills are what get them a woman, instead who they have made themselves to be.

Now answer honestly, do you think tu face, if he is single will rehearse lines to get a woman attention? If you're a woman, whom will you choose between a self-made man who got his life together than the one that is skilled in the art of toasting (woeing)?

Just as you're on the lookout for attractive females, women are on the lookout for men (or real men as some put it). It is your duty to make yourself one, and not specialize in toasting, because it doesn't work
ignore losers like him. Why do you think I ignored him and just told him to share his own story. People here can go out of topic for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by silverlord(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Of course course you will use don jazzy as an example. Is the average Nigerian man don jazzy? Don jazzy was accomplished from a young age, he made millions before 30, he has achieved so much that the average Nigerian man can never ever come close to. He is the exception, so don’t look at that man as your role model. In Nigeria, if you’re not married at his age, you better have achieved everything he has achieved and even more, or you keep shut. Even at that, all his friends are married, and I'm 100 percent sure that he is receiving pressure from his family and friends. I’m sure he secretly wishes to have a family, he’s always making side jokes about it on his Instagram. The man wants to settle down ah beg, he is only lucky that he is a superstar. If not he would’ve been an outcast to society for sure with that his old face. Dey dere and be forming baby boy lifestyle, and don jazzy is my idol. You go hear am.

he is no exception n neither do I idolize him, I only use him cause you know him, could have named others but of course you wouldn't be familiar with them.

you know I speak the truth, Ned still married at his age, can a female do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebonyggurl:

not every girl is proud like you.

1 Like

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:

you people can comfort yourselves with lies all you want.

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Valleys:

don't let bitter whôrés derail the thread with their delusions

2 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Oh you think it’s easy to find a wife? Darling the population of church goers are dominated by women, that’s why you might see women vocalise their want for a husband more, eg Shiloh. Go and ask those who are struggling, finding a wife is not easy especially in this generation. They are suffering in silence, their ego won’t allow them to confess. Nigerian men hate responsibility hence their indifferent attitude towards marriage but unfortunately you can’t run away from it. You will be reminded by it every single step you take once you are 30 and above. So dey dere and deceive yourself. By 30 a man is already getting up there in age, you must start your life by 20 plus or atleast from 18. You don’t even have the same physical strength that you have at 20 once you hit 30, why not use it to your advantage? Sit down and be thinking you have till 40 to live your life, you can not run away from aging. The truth will soon run you over.
don't derail the thread with your delusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by silverlord(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz. How many naija men as half as financially buoyant as him. Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Flex till you are 50 sef...no one gives a shiit. Na ur body go tell u

you are missing the point... nothing go do my body cause I'm a man. I can still get a lady pregnant even when I'm 50 whether I'm financially buoyant or not, which can not be said for you.
I know you do give a shiit cause you are hurting already. sorry don't take it personal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebonyggurl:

when a creature with an expiry date try shaming men who are fresh till 100.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Safitu:
Men are never in any pressure to marry cause we don't expire.

Now stay on topic
Don't embarrass yourself with delusions

5 Likes

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by Solsix(m): 1:39am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
My first ever proper job after I left Secondary School was working as a Librarian at a boarding High School for girls from families with money. This school was secluded. Many KMs away from the city.

When I got the job I was broke with no proper clothes and in bad shape. The first school term was pure hell and pure heaven same time. Never before in my life had I seen so many pretty faces in a single place. But never had I felt more invisible. For being new, it really hurt to over-hear the pretty students admire other male teachers who had been there for longer and had better clothes, and were in better shape than me.

But as if by instinct, I did this: by the second school term, I took my salary and improved myself. I cleaned up, got sharp new clothes, ate better. I became the best version of myself. Then I SAT BACK AND CHILLED.

I continued with my Library duties as normal.

Then, sure enough, a few weeks later, a pretty yellow thing started hanging out in the Library far more than was normal. She was very good looking. A solid 9. True many girls were hotter than her, but she was beyond my league out there in the real world.

Eventually this girl asked to enter my office to assist (it was out of bounds for all students except the 3 students who were my assistants whom I had made up my mind not to mess with). After gaining access to the office she would spend the whole afternoon basically doing nothing but laughing at my lame jokes. At last it dawned on me that this girl was throwing green lights! I wasted no time. One fine afternoon I said to her, "You know, I have a crush on you". She giggled.

Long story short, a few days later we were having sex in that same office! And up till she finished Secondary, the following year, we were having regular sex almost every weekend when most teaching staff had gone to the city.

Did I chase the girl? No. I improved myself and she saw, liked and came. It was nice being chosen.
having sex with your student is unprofessional, u were lucky you weren't caught
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 2:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Solsix:
having sex with your student is unprofessional, u were lucky you weren't caught
share your own story and stop being a self-appointed judge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by rex444(m): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Funny tales and interesting ones too....lemme not kii d fun...
Have had this Lebanese guy ( tho late now) in my area, married a naija woman and the we were kind of family friends, d eldest son sees me as a bigger bro and was ready to even die for me...very loyal guy... Abdallah....
Had an immediate younger sister ...my philo....a young girl but very strong willed...she would be at her best dressing and character whenever I was in their house, cook for me and treat me like a demi God ....didn't know those were here green light those days till I gained admission.
Left for school with her elder bro for my registration and stuff in uli, after all that , settled for a month before going back home . Her first sight of me said it all, from their balcony I could see d desire in her eyes ,she had wanted to jump just to come and welcome me but for one reason she held back... So I proceeded to their staircase to say hello to d family and to tell them their son was safe and sound. Next I saw was someone who bolted from their door, ran past her elder bro on d stairs and threw caution to d wind and just jumped on to me so I held her in my arms and next thing was a passionate first kiss....I was stunned but still played along , held her a bit longer till her elder bro was like ok guys it's enough ...........
Got to the point when the news got to the dad, he never stopped seeing me as a son and friend but will always caution d daughter not to come to my place and whenever she does, I see scars on her body d next day from serious drilling from her dad but that never stopped her from seeing her crush till the dad got fed up and started calling us lovebirds ..........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
not every girl is proud like you.

Wanting to avoid "chop and clean mouth" Scenerio makes me proud? Okay o
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Wanting to avoid "chop and clean mouth" Scenerio makes me proud? Okay o
ebonyggurl:

No one is talking about marriage here. Haven't you read comments on NL where guys say they would use these girls that approach them for "chop and clean mouth?" They just end up hurting the girl. I can't even like a guy to the extent of asking him out .
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2019
silverlord:

you are missing the point... nothing go do my body cause I'm a man. I can still get a lady pregnant even when I'm 50 whether I'm financially buoyant or not, which can not be said for you.
I know you do give a shiit cause you are hurting already. sorry don't take it personal.

Okay. Goodluck getting her pregnant at 50 with your watery sperm. That's if you can even get it up by then. cheesy
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ebonyggurl(f): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:

Yea. I don't catch feelings easily. So I never feel the need to ask guys out.
Re: Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 by ubunja(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2019
rex444:
Funny tales and interesting ones too....lemme not kii d fun...
Have had this Lebanese guy ( tho late now) in my area, married a naija woman and the we were kind of family friends, d eldest son sees me as a bigger bro and was ready to even die for me...very loyal guy... Abdallah....
Had an immediate younger sister ...my philo....a young girl but very strong willed...she would be at her best dressing and character whenever I was in their house, cook for me and treat me like a demi God ....didn't know those were here green light those days till I gained admission.
Left for school with her elder bro for my registration and stuff in uli, after all that , settled for a month before going back home . Her first sight of me said it all, from their balcony I could see d desire in her eyes ,she had wanted to jump just to come and welcome me but for one reason she held back... So I proceeded to their staircase to say hello to d family and to tell them their son was safe and sound. Next I saw was someone who bolted from their door, ran past her elder bro on d stairs and threw caution to d wind and just jumped on to me so I held her in my arms and next thing was a passionate first kiss....I was stunned but still played along , held her a bit longer till her elder bro was like ok guys it's enough ...........
Got to the point when the news got to the dad, he never stopped seeing me as a son and friend but will always caution d daughter not to come to my place and whenever she does, I see scars on her body d next day from serious drilling from her dad but that never stopped her from seeing her crush till the dad got fed up and started calling us lovebirds ..........
Girls can be stubborn bro. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? / 10 Signs She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.