Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please (2981 Views)

Before You Put Yourself Above Your Partner Read This! / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by luminouz(m): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2019
elegantslayer:
Your time will go in Jesus Mighty Name.... AMEN
Lmaooooooo

U cracked me the fuq up!

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by luminouz(m): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2019
elegantslayer:
Keep d kpele for ur family, they will need it this year,infact ur time don go already, walking corpse....But one advice for you.. Never writeoff a man until he's below 6ft..Bye
See the way u derailed your own thread cuz that optimus prime guy said some stuffs. Learn to ignore. Now people will think you're not even being serious.

On your issue,I don't even know how to advise you.
I know ur ginger might have hurt his psyche. Only you know him and what he has been through. Encouragement is best(positive talks) not the indirectly snide remarks you gave him. He seems a bit weak emotionally and who knows his breaking point. People are committing suicide upandan now and we think they are strong or stuff. I believe he should be doing more to better his life,someone mentioned uber...he could make money from that.

My own issue is when you give someone pieces of advice and every fuqin time they have a prepared or concocted excuse not to leave their present state,I lose interest.why? Because I already know they are lazily content with their presently bad situation. I just swallow my concern and bounce. Its their life and their race,let them run it.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2019
A proverb states that a foool at 40, is a foool for life. He is not ready to change. If he was a guy in late 20s I would have said you should continue and keep hope alive. But at 40, there is nothing you can do, except to accept him the way he is, cuz he will not change.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 4:00am On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

See the way u derailed your own thread cuz that optimus prime guy said some stuffs. Learn to ignore. Now people will think you're not even being serious.

On your issue,I don't even know how to advise you.
I know ur ginger might have hurt his psyche. Only you know him and what he has been through. Encouragement is best(positive talks) not the indirectly snide remarks you gave him. He seems a bit weak emotionally and who knows his breaking point. People are committing suicide upandan now and we think they are strong or stuff. I believe he should be doing more to better his life,someone mentioned uber...he could make money from that.

My own issue is when you give someone pieces of advice and every fuqin time they have a prepared or concocted excuse not to leave their present state,I lose interest.why? Because I already know they are lazily content with their presently bad situation. I just swallow my concern and bounce. Its their life and their race,let them run it.
Thanks jare
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 4:03am On Aug 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
A proverb states that a foool at 40, is a foool for life. He is not ready to change. If he was a guy in late 20s I would have said you should continue and keep hope alive. But at 40, there is nothing you can do, except to accept him the way he is, cuz he will not change.
Thanks
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by CsRockefeller(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

No-future-ambition kinda guys are most times nice. They are also very good at emotional blackmail. That is exactly what he is doing to you. Na why you dey here dey make excuse for am.

Next thing you done carry belle.
Your mama go come dey feed una.
Your brother go come create thread for NL.

grin grin grin grin

Never laughed so hard since I have been on Nairaland. You're so spot on, that's the trajectory the OP relationship is looking like.

I understand the OP is trying to keep hope alive, but hope Is not a strategy.

Life is never going to be fair, so ask yourself, do you want to be the partner to a pity party or you want to give your children a good future?

I'm 27, my gf is 24. She says she wants to get married next year, I just lost my job, no money right now, though my Dad gave me a flat in his house. Bae is not working either, I've stylishly told her to move on if she sees someone who is ready, why would I want to draw someone backwards.

If I was that guy, if he had any consience, he would have let you go since.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by luvyaself95(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ambition less man

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by anonimi: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2020
elegantslayer:
LoL

Are you still with the guy?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
anonimi:

Are you still with the guy?
NO

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by anonimi: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
elegantslayer:
NO

Congrats for your liberation. Take care and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by sexuential: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
elegantslayer:
Nairalanders help me o,have I done anything wrong, is it a crime to talk to ur boyfriend.... I met this guy few months ago through a friend,he claimed my friend used my pics on his status and he liked me when he saw my pics and decided to get my phone contact from my friend.. He called me and we started talking,I discovered he is fun to be with and we started a relationship after few weeks,before then I already asked him what he was doing and he told,he wasn't doing too well and I was still ok with him hoping that God will bless him someday cos I don't know how to look down on people..We continued talking and we were really into each other,I kept encouraging him,and he was always in my prayers..I discovered that this guy is so comfortable in his situation,how can a guy be 40 and still be living with his parent in the house his younger brother built,the day I went to his house I felt so bad with d way his parent were sending him errand as if he was a child and the worst of it is that his younger sister was around...He's always asking his younger brothers and friends for help and those ones don't help him, he feels its his right for them to help him,a guy at 40 ooo....I decided to play role in his life,I encourage him and at the same time I tell him his Bleep up,I rub it on his face(note:I don't tell him he is poor,I only ginger him that he's not working hard that he should put in more effort)he said they haven't paid him for months,I asked him what he's still doing there,he's not even ready to hustle like some guys do,and its because he's parent are there to feed him..I have tried to advice him to change location and start life afresh there,atleast when he changes location, he will know that he will need to hustle hard to feed and pay house rent...Two days ago,we were chatting and we were almost having an argument when he said he told me he's broke and he hasn't eaten cos he's parent travelled,so I wanted to rub it on his face as usual just to encourage and ginger him, I asked him what he wanted me to do about it,I then asked him to assume he's married and asked if thats what he will bring to the table for his wife and kids,I still encouraged him..Now he's angry,he hasn't called me yesterday and when I called he refused to pick,I don't want to believe I over talked, I don't like it when a guy doesn't hustle hard,but I really love this guy.. (mind you am still a student, would have helped him if I can but am not working)...Pls nairalanders,did I talk too much,was I wrong to have encouraged him,I rubbed it on his face just to ginger him and I felt it was gonna make him hustle hard..I don't know how to handle this, should I end d relationship...sorry for d wrong post and don't mind whatever error have written down..

Waka dey go b4 u bcom an accomplice in his choice of life. Use ur ginger for urself and let a man of ur kind discover you. This kind of guy u av now na Pussy wrecker.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
anonimi:

Congrats for your liberation. Take care and stay safe.
LOL..thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lonestar124:
A rich man at 20years may die before he get to 40years and that is why he got the opportunity so early.

A poor man at 40years maybe be seen as misfortune but he can suddenly pick up and overtake those that arrived before him.

I don't see anything wrong with a man at 40years living with his parent and still not married, it show his good level of humility and patience......

Laziness is opposite of hardworking, you talk about him being lazy at the same tine give us an hint that he have not recieve his salary for months which indicate the man is working, i think you ve understand the kind of person he is, you just meet for some month ago, be calm with him if you really love him, money will come on the appionted time, from what you said about him, the man is free minded, truthful and honest, there is possibility that such man will make it great in future, trust me.

Everyone grace differs and earthly riches do not come by one hardworking but by grace...Good opportunities await for every one who is patience.

U just spoke my mind
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by SavageResponse(m): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2020
elegantslayer:
NO

You made a good decision
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by vikgreen01(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
sis u trying it's not easy to b dealing with a 40yr old man he's been thru even seeing where many of his mates are and where he is he need maximum encouragement

u said u are still in sch pls how old are u to be dating such a 40yr old?
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Davoneskay(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
LOL..thanks
Why did you break his heart?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Indian Man Got Served, Boobs And Vegene Hunter � / Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday / What Is Your Attitude Towards Chubby Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.