Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It (2248 Views)

She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed / Go Tell That Over Night Celebrity Am Here am d hottest dude here (pics) / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Please pardon my grammatical errors
Feel free to criticize me......please put urself in my shoes and reconsider me , I feel so depressed and worried.

Brothers and sisters in the house....please I need advice right now, it seems am running out of patience. My life is about to get ruin.
For those that constantly follow my thread. I created a thread last week ago that my gf is not seeing her period as expected, it really got me so worried and I told her to keep me posted whenever she sees it, though! I didn't get to see her until yesterday when she saw me on d street.

I met her early last yr and we started dating,
though! I have spent a token on her becuz I do give her whatever she request no matter how small it is. She demands alot from me and I have never benefited anything from her except sex, Which as landed me in trouble.
I just want to stop being simple.
To cut d story short.....
As at yesterday night while strolling with my niggas on d street, I saw her with her real boyfriend( the president) while ( me d executive and I believe dey are some ministers below) who just came back from travel and we exchange pleasantry,
I pretended as if we never had anything together, fast forward, she came to me and whispered that she's one month gone.. I was just speechless.... Didn't get to ask her much questions. All i could say was are u sure, I denied first then later give in to it, then I ask her to come see me so that we could talk better or probably take her to hospital to run test but she insist that I give her 6k or d drugs to get rid of it.
From a reliable source I had she had sex with d suppose real guy and now she comes up with dis.....
I am not ready to father a child now becuz I gat no job and my dad who is paying my school fees must not hear of such otherwise that's d end of my school.

I know say nobi me get the pregnancy but just to safe myself from d embarrassment I need to play along. am d head usher in my church.... I don't want anything that will tarnish my image.

I promise to practice abstinence after dis mess which I have gotten myself into.

MY question NOW IS

What do I do now?

Do u think she is trying to scam me?

What next if she happens to be one month gone?

Please I need urgent advice or drugs to get rid of it if d result came out positive.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2022
You are a shareholder. You have been enjoying the profits and benefits, it's now time to share in the loses and risk.

But how you want make we follow you find something we no know?

5 Likes

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by nrexzy: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Bros na new year be dis oo...
I think Say una for upgrade una sense as ur age dey upgrade...

U read wetin u type but read am as stranger, then advise urself...

4 Likes

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Mophor: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!

Why u dy kpansh her kpekus without protection when u know say no b only u dy run her package?
What if your president dy take d babe use u?
Let her know you know as e dy be for her and Mr President cz even if na u gt d belle,presido go don top am up for u... No Cap

Please CUM back to your senses mr SIMPle

2 Likes

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

Why u dy kpansh her kpekus without protection when u know say no b only u dy run her package?
What if your president dy take d babe use u?
Let her know you know as e dy be for her and Mr President cz even if na u gt d belle,presido go don top am up for u... No Cap

Please CUM back to your senses mr SIMPle
I thought as much..... The guy might be using her to get money from me, while she was telling me the guy was dropping to our conversation and I believe he heard us clearly
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2022
SIMPS will always be SIMPS angry
you saw her with another nigga and you're this worried about an imaginary pregnancy undecided. A runz girl that almost every nigga in your street has banged, and now she wants to pin an imaginary pregnancy on you so as to cash out.

That girl is only trying to control and manipulate you. This is a new year. No guy should simp around!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by zed7: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Cuming without protection is reserved for the married and the sensible only.
Go and report yourself to your dad or your pastor and seek wise counsel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2022
God have mercy on the innocent child
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by BigDan69: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:
SIMPS will always be SIMPS angry
you saw her with another nigga and you're this worried about an imaginary pregnancy undecided. A runz girl that almost every nigga in your street has banged, and now she wants to pin an imaginary pregnancy on you so as to cash out.

That girl is only trying to control and manipulate you. This is a new year. No guy should simp around!!
Well said, bro. but it's kind of complicated... I don't wanna worsened the situation otherwise I for kukuma ignore her.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by fati2001(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2022
UYEMDO35:
Feel free to criticize me......please put urself in my shoes and reconsider me , I feel so depressed and worried.

Brothers and sisters in the house....please I need advice right now, it seems am running out of patience. My life is about to get ruin.
For those that constantly follow my thread. I created a thread last week ago that my gf is not seeing her period as expected, it really got me so worried and I told her to keep me posted whenever she sees it, though! I didn't get to see her until yesterday when she saw me on d street.

though! I have spent a token on her becuz I do give her whatever she request no matter how small it is. She demands alot from me and I have never benefited anything from her except sex, Which as landed me in trouble.
As at yesterday night while strolling with my niggas on d street, I saw her with her real boyfriend( the president) while ( me d executive and I believe dey are some ministers below) who just came back from travel and we exchange pleasantry,
I pretended as if we never had anything together, fast forward, she came to me and whispered that she's one month gone.. I was just speechless.... Didn't get to ask her much questions. All i could say was are u sure, I denied first then later give in to it, then I ask her to come see me so that we could talk better or probably take her to hospital to run test but she insist that I give her 6k or d drugs to get rid of it.
From a reliable source I had she had sex with d suppose real guy and now she comes up with dis.....
I am not ready to father a child now becuz I gat no job and my dad who is paying my school fees must not hear of such otherwise that's d end of my school.

I know say nobi me get the pregnancy but just to safe myself from d embarrassment I need to play along. am d head usher in my church.... I don't want anything that will tarnish my image.

promise to practice abstinence after dis mess which I have gotten myself into.

MY question NOW IS

What do I do now?

Please I need urgent advice or drugs to get rid of it if d result came out positive.

WELL SORRY OP

MY BRAIN CAN'T BE DOING TOO MUCH THIS MORNING..

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Boogyman557: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Wen u de NACK d BANI KUNTUS

U de feel HIGH

WAITING concern ME..

KUSHING MY WEED DIS EARLY MOMO..

WEATHER 4 KUSH...

MY KALA DE MY RIGHT HAND

WTF MAN
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2022
zed7:
Cuming without protection is reserved for the married and the sensible only.
Go and report yourself to your dad or your pastor and seek wise counsel.
Well said!sir. I believe we are not perfect.... It's a common mistake which is bound to happen. Though! I never get to cum inside of her.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Baloranking(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol simple. As you've been the one funding her lifestyle while she has a boyfriend grin grin

She justs want you to bring up the abortion topic so she can milk you dry.

Call her tell her to keep it grin grin watch her reaction.

Which kind news i dey read today self.

1 Like

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by beautyhd: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2022
You are still a student and yet you sleep with a lady without protection.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2022
UYEMDO35:

Well said, bro. but it's kind of complicated... I don't wanna worsened the situation otherwise I for kukuma ignore her.

There's nothing like worsened, can't you see the runz girl isn't even bothered about the imaginary pregnancy? And that she's only trying to control and manipulate you? angry

Abeg this is a new year. No form of Simpson will be tolerated in this forum angry
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2022
beautyhd:
You are still a student and yet you sleep with a lady without protection.

I tried using protection but she refuse and told me she won't get pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by skj1377(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Tell her to have the baby you love children.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Jeremani: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2022
That girl is not pregnant, she afraid to ask you for 6k cos u have never given her such amount b4.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Jimmythewise: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Abiding by the GIGO law (Garbage in garbage out), she wants to abort it. Make your financial contribution whether she's lying or not cos this will be the last money she ever takes from you. Give her money to do the needful. Don't act spunned. Play cool. See to it that the act is followed through to completion. At that point japa. I mean leave her asap. Executive grin grin

Many will disagree but imagine the ups and downs you'll go through trying to figure out if ;
1: the baby you've been raising is yours.
2; the hoe you married has retired or not.

The possibility that she's lying is high but play the cards I just gave you and japa.

3 Likes

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by UYEMDO35(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:

There's nothing like worsened, can't you see the runz girl isn't even bothered about the imaginary pregnancy? And that she's only trying to control and manipulate you? angry

Abeg this is a new year. No form of Simpson will be tolerated in this forum angry
Thanks for enlightening me more, honestly To be sincere the girl is not even bother about it, I told her to come see me but she refuse. If truly she's pregnant I know how desperate she will be to get rid of it but instead she feel unconcern and now am left with thought. Didn't even get to sleep well last night.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
UYEMDO35:

Thanks for enlightening me more, honestly To be sincere the girl is not even bother about it, I told her to come see me but she refuse. If truly she's pregnant I know how desperate she will be to get rid of it but instead she feel unconcern and now am left with thought. Didn't even get to sleep well last night.

That is because you're a SIMP man. angry angry this is the more reason why you should become a red piller like us and enjoy peace of mind angry

A hoe and a street runz girl is trying to cash out from you, by manipulating and using imaginary pregnancy on you. This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around angry
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Never reject a pregnancy from someone you slept with until proven otherwise else you'll suffer the consequence for a lifetime. Check my topics and comments,I recently talked about that
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Lalami3232(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
How I wish your papa fit hear this matter wey dey ground. Abeg send your daddy number to me, i wan greet am for Christmas. OP you be real mumu boy. I wonder wetin this world don turn to. Dem dey carry you for back, but you still wan carry another person join. No be juju be that? Na zom*bie like you na go say "condom sex no dey sweet, na RAW sex na sure pass". When I was a student, I no even toast any girl till u graduated because I know say woman na responsibility. You no get work, you still dey school and you get heart to climb another man daughter and release your imbecilic sperm into her overused canal, now you want advise. Wetin you want make we tell you? Oya our advise na say make you go pay her brideprice. I dislike young boys wey dey mumu demselves anyhow. Maybe sef you no get handiwork ooo. Your mate dey learn programming and other lucrative skills wey go fetch them money after university, you dey talk of how you take be CEO of one street girl pussy. Guy, you disgust me!!! Wetin vex me pass be say you even dey spend for her and your father dey suffer under rain and sun to gather money to help your life. Even if you no dey pity yourself, pity your father. The man no deserve good news from you? Hate me or like me, I no care but I go tell you the bitter truth. As for my own advise, go face the consequences of your action. But mind you, if you give her money for abortion, you're a murderer for life. The blood of the innocent pikin wey you bring come life go dey your hand/head. If she die with the abortion, then her ghost go hunt all of una wey join sow the seed into her. If you waste your papa hard earned money to give her for abortion, karma go repay you 10000 fold.
Nothing I hate for this life like a boy wey no get sense. Continue fvcking your way to DOOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by OloshoMan: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
You're so SIMPle
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by luizpippo(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
How I wish your papa fit hear this matter wey dey ground. Abeg send your daddy number to me, i wan greet am for Christmas. OP you be real mumu boy. I wonder wetin this world don turn to. Dem dey carry you for back, but you still wan carry another person join. No be juju be that? Na zom*bie like you na go say "condom sex no dey sweet, na RAW sex na sure pass". When I was a student, I no even toast any girl till u graduated because I know say woman na responsibility. You no get work, you still dey school and you get heart to climb another man daughter and release your imbecilic sperm into her overused canal, now you want advise. Wetin you want make we tell you? Oya our advise na say make you go pay her brideprice. I dislike young boys wey dey mumu demselves anyhow. Maybe sef you no get handiwork ooo. Your mate dey learn programming and other lucrative skills wey go fetch them money after university, you dey talk of how you take be CEO of one street girl pussy. Guy, you disgust me!!! Wetin vex me pass be say you even dey spend for her and your father dey suffer under rain and sun to gather money to help your life. Even if you no dey pity yourself, pity your father. The man no deserve good news from you? Hate me or like me, I no care but I go tell you the bitter truth. As for my own advise, go face the consequences of your action. But mind you, if you give her money for abortion, you're a murderer for life. The blood of the innocent pikin wey you bring come life go dey your hand/head. If she die with the abortion, then her ghost go hunt all of una wey join sow the seed into her. If you waste your papa hard earned money to give her for abortion, karma go repay you 10000 fold.
Nothing I hate for this life like a boy wey no get sense. Continue fvcking your way to DOOM

My kinda guy.

I was like, my dad cannot be gone for 3months or more on the sea, and I would be using the funds he is providing to take care of somebody's daughter just because I need to be pussified
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by billynoni(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Mtcheeeww.
GOD said don't fornicate... You people said No.

Doctors said okay fine, you people want to fornicate, use protection always... You people said No.

You're lashing a "community project" with reckless abandon, without protection... What were you expecting? A Samsung air conditioner or Hisense plasma TV?

Pregnancy you're not sure of should be your least worry right now... Go and do tests for STDs and STIs.
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Brogrammer(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2022
UYEMDO35:

I promise to practice abstinence after dis mess which I have gotten myself into.

MY question NOW IS

What do I do now?

Wake up!!! t's a pregnancy scam, don't fall for it.... She's just tryna get some money from you
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by KidDarkness(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2022
"Head Usher" clap for yourself. Una just dey play with God
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Mercury12(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stay calm and patient. There is nothing to worry about here.

Nobody can force you to train a child that is not of your DNA.
Don't give her money for abortion!
Tell her it is against your principles..
This might well be a scam.

Take her to the lab and run a pregnancy test and if she is truly pregnant then crosscheck the number of week if it falls on the date you had sex with her

The last step is that you prepare money to run a DNA test. If the child is yours accept it and if not yours Reject it...
Next time always use condom or stay away from premarital sex
Re: She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It by Franktom247(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Its the head usher for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Pls What Can A Hubby Use To Confirm That His Wife Recently Had Extra Marit / Many Not To Do Well Guys Should Appreciate Blue Movies Female Actresses / Are Men Happier Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.