Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am (4403 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lowkeey01:
Laughs, who said you should dick her well? My son that is a wrong advice. If she needs a good dick, she knows how to get it, (trust me from experience)
The natural love and likeness she have for you will naturally die if you are not making any effort to double your hustle. Always give her space, don't be too clingy, proffer business and investment ideas for her, don't discuss much about yourself, above all, when she misbehave, call her attention, when she tries to offer you money, decline and tell her, you don't need her money, she should invest it. Then triple your hustle and hang around other F word.
God bless you sir
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Powersurge: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
First I am sure what OP meant by "control" is respecting you as her husband: as if you were richer than her.

first, I don't advise anyone to marry a lady richer than him (subjective). however, it shouldn't be a problem if you KNOW the person you are dealing with. But I think if you know her the way you ought, you wouldn't be here.

I think the problem is already in your mind. Hence, if she does any random act, you will think it's because of her money. People get hurt by another's acts because they put too much faith or expect too much from them.

You will not have ANY sense of inferiority if you hold game right. if she can afford a G-wagon, you should be able to afford a tokunbo Toyota. and above all, you MUST be secured in who you are. The kind of security that will make you drive a 2002 Toyota the the governor's office and drink beer with him, gist and be on your way.

NEVER suck up your feelings because of who she is. and NEVER lord it over her (that's not because she has money).

if you are secured in who you are, Dangote will come to your house and sit on a mat you offer him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO calm down, this actually a real problem. It happens when both of you have opinions & you usually have to bow to hers.

Obviously you know why.
Look like you re in my shoe, You just hit the nail on the head, No man want a lady he can't control , But how too control without looking stupid is the real deal here.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
adeboi1:
@iLege.ndd
Great sex, sense of humor, and the confidence of letting her go if she becomes arrogant, controlling, or starts nagging is the only answer.

3 things he needs.

1. Great sex (without drugs)
2. Sense of humor (without being a clown)
3. Confidence (not being bothered if she wants to leave or stay unlike all these boring and desperate nice guys littered across the globe)

For the man, having his own money and other things is just a bonus. (Speaking from years of experience).

When you are great good in bed and you don't need a woman to feel complete, she ends up needing you more even if she's the most intelligent, the richest, or the most beautiful being on earth.

This same thing applies to business. Give great sex attention to your business and be confident in making it a success. If it fails, don't panic — your confidence (self-belief) will guide you through.

Men shouldn't panic in anything business or relationship. Just be confident in yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Bbbwings: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
LordKO:
Foremost, I wonder why you would want to control another human being - have dominion over another person - an adult for that matter. That sounds repulsive to my hearing - to be in charge/lead is different from controlling/longing to subjugate someone.

Anyway, you need to make sure that the interest is mutual and genuine from both sides, that's the most important thing. Then, make sure you come (go) into equity with cleans hands and expect same from her (unpronounced) - whether she's financially wealthier than you or not is irrelevant - money shouldn't define a sane man (person). Of course, lack of it (not inadequate of it) is a sign of irresponsibleness and unresourcefulness, especially when one's hale and hearty and without any form of inhibition from anywhere.

In other words, strive to conquer yourself without longing to conquer her, and love her without hating yourself - be in charge. In the end, both of you can only have healthy and enduring relationship if you are of the same sane ethical leanings/or able to unanimously forge a sane one, wittingly or unwittingly.

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by RoseyJ: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2019
backbone503:
I relate. Just let her know (from your actions, not just words) that your love for her has nothing to do with her wealth. Avoid demanding from her, and don't let her always do the spending. Finally, try not to see/perceive her as a rich girl. Asin, talk and relate with her as if she is way below you.

you are trying to tell us that you once dated a rich lady. Aturu!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2019
mrgoodd:
The love started rough at first because she didn't want too give in at first, But with patiency and transparency she fell, Not that I am not rich but I know I don't have what she has and that's not my problem at all and that don't even bother me at all, Now the question is this , How can I control someone wealthy than I am without me getting her mad or making her feel I am doing too know,, You know the way a lady with money think is different from the way an average girl think.
Please Keep your comment if you have not experienced this type of relationship before, I need matured and experienced men here pls.
Are you supposed to 'control' a woman? Aren't you supposed to LEAD as a man so that she will naturally follow?

The answer to the question is that as a man, you have to lead in the relationship, be assertive without being critical and cynical, be proactive, be goal oriented, set your priorities straight and determine what is of value to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Xisnin:

You can't.

No human, male or female wants to submit to another unless they are under pressure from monetary,
social or religious influence.

Forget what you read or hear about submissive wives, it is mostly pretense.

In this case, the lady does not need you. Instead of wasting your time, ask her
if she will like to be controlled and subjected to your rule. Then use her answer to decide to stay or leave.

Again, maybe it will be better to ask yourself why it is important to control another fully grown adult.
WTF did i just read. this is toxic

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
jelel6:
Well, OP, I don't think "controlling" anybody with freewill is what you want in any kind of relationship talkless of a romantic one for that matter.

Traditionally, your role as leader of the relationship isn't tied to your financial status. However, your role as chief provider is naturally dependent on your financial abilities.

Separate decisions that have to do with money from those that don't. For instance, if you stay in a one bedroom apartment and she decides to move in with you, be ready to make some concessions if she finds the apartment too "small" for the both of you. Since you probably can't afford a bigger place alone, the next best thing is to find a middle ground and look for a place both can equally contribute to financial. Hence, her opinions regarding matters that have to do with finances counts equally with yours and both of you have to come to an agreement before decisions are taken.

But assuming she says you have to move into her 4 bedroom bungalow instead of yours, then your traditional role as leader of the relationship is at stake and you should refuse.

For "other" day to day decisions which have to be taken, defer to superior arguments and don't think yours or anything you say have to be followed completely.

I'm a guy and the senior to my younger sister, she's both very submissive and independent. They're things she would ask for my directions, those she'll have to obey anything I say, and then those she take irrespective of my opinions because she's simply better placed to take them. That's how relations is in this century. You Can't Control Anything or Anybody.

Amen. Preach. Thanks, the wisest post coming from a man on this thread.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Ybaby: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Lowkeey01:
Laughs, who said you should dick her well? My son that is a wrong advice. If she needs a good dick, she knows how to get it, (trust me from experience)
The natural love and likeness she have for you will naturally die if you are not making any effort to double your hustle. Always give her space, don't be too clingy, proffer business and investment ideas for her, don't discuss much about yourself, above all, when she misbehave, call her attention, when she tries to offer you money, decline and tell her, you don't need her money, she should invest it. Then triple your hustle and hang around other F word.

OP follow this advice.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Ybaby: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Powersurge:
First I am sure what OP meant by "control" is respecting you as her husband: as if you were richer than her.

first, I don't advise anyone to marry a lady richer than him (subjective). however, it shouldn't be a problem if you KNOW the person you are dealing with. But I think if you know her the way you ought, you wouldn't be here.

I think the problem is already in your mind. Hence, if she does any random act, you will think it's because of her money. People get hurt by another's acts because they put too much faith or expect too much from them.

You will not have ANY sense of inferiority if you hold game right. if she can afford a G-wagon, you should be able to afford a tokunbo Toyota. and above all, you MUST be secured in who you are. The kind of security that will make you drive a 2002 Toyota the the governor's office and drink beer with him, gist and be on your way.

NEVER suck up your feelings because of who she is. and NEVER lord it over her (that's not because she has money).

if you are secured in who you are, Dangote will come to your house and sit on a mat you offer him.

No he will not sit on a mat
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Quality20(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2019
well are you comfortable being with her? will ur ppl be comfortable knowing that ur wife and her parents feel they are inferior moneytarilly? Will her family and friends respect ur u n ur family? won't u b under pressure that you below while she is up?
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Powersurge: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ybaby:

No he will not sit on a mat

then he bleeps off!!!
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
RoseyJ:

you are trying to tell us that you once dated a rich lady. Aturu!
Aturu Kwa? any big deal dating someone richer than you?? Your name calling towards him were unnecessary biko
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by VanillaIyce(f): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Patented:
do you have "control" issues?
when you were toasting the money was not a problem, now that she has agreed after you "patiency and transparency" grin. u suddenly seek ways to control her.
if you can live with the person she is, its fine, if you cant walk away, the need to assert some level of control suddenly sounds suspicious to me.

You have said it all
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by LINTUNE(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I am amazed at the comments/advice above, no insults from females regarding Op going for someone wealthy than he is, if Op was a female, the insults from adult kids here would have been out of this world, instead females are also advicing without insults, name calling or bashing, talk about maturity from females here is 90% compared to males.
why u diverting from the same topic, woman angry
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Skmoda360(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry ur ship won't sail for long.

You simply bullied ur way into she agreeing to date you. She'll probably dump you when she get tired of you trying to control her.
Bitter truth
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by fashionale(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
I've been there before.
1) Bleep her well well.... I mean sex her very well
2) be the man in the relationship... The spending have to come from you... But don't spend above your level... Let her know no matter the money she has its your responsibity to take care of her... She will undstand if she's a good girl...
Avoid borrowing unnecessary money from her... If you want to, make you its for a business and you will pay back as at when due...
That's my 2cents
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by babavik: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I am amazed at the comments/advice above, no insults from females regarding Op going for someone wealthy than he is, if Op was a female, the insults from adult kids here would have been out of this world, instead females are also advicing without insults, name calling or bashing, talk about maturity from females here is 90% compared to males.

is this your own advice for him
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by babakb: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
In these modern times that money is too important, the richer partner will always call the shots.

Men will come with the "I wont marry a liability" line and still expect that non liability woman to be 100% submissive, come on we both know that is not possible.

Guy if you want submission just pay the bills 100%.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Altern8(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
You’re thinking too hard. The fact that she is interested in you is a good sign. It means you don’t have to seek to control her. Where is the joy in controlling a lover anyway? Some people may object though.

You are enough for her. Seek to improve yourself, for yourself. That alone is attractive to her. Do not compete with her. You would end being obnoxious and may lose her at the end. “Hold your side” and you will be fine.

If you are one of those guys who believe a man must always be richer than his babe, then you have no business dating her. Let her go cos your ego will get in the way, eventually.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Ybaby: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Powersurge:

then he bleeps off!!!

I don't think he came at all sir lipsrsealed cry
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by desoul2004(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2019
mrgoodd:
The love started rough at first because she didn't want too give in at first, But with patiency and transparency she fell, Not that I am not rich but I know I don't have what she has and that's not my problem at all and that don't even bother me at all, Now the question is this , How can I control someone wealthy than I am without me getting her mad or making her feel I am doing too know,, You know the way a lady with money think is different from the way an average girl think.
Please Keep your comment if you have not experienced this type of relationship before, I need matured and experienced men here pls.

When a woman has the greater amount of cash she will turn it into a knife to be used to constantly stab the man's ego.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by realpoacher(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2019
What you need is a dedicated training and applied practicals plus daily guidance peculiar to your situation.

You subscribe to my 2 months training and i will guide you through.

I am currently married to a lady who earns thrice (3x) my salary and guess what, I am still the boss of my home. I call the shots

What u need is drillings. It has to be ingrained into you. Not a one off thing.

Visit my page. Subscribe and we will take it up from there!

https://www.nairaland.com/5341160/guys-men-strictly-paid-boss#80946879
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by realpoacher(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Altern8:
You’re thinking too hard. The fact that she is interested in you is a good sign. It means you don’t have to seek to control her. Where is the joy in controlling a lover anyway? Some people may object though.

You are enough for her. Seek to improve yourself, for yourself. That alone is attractive to her. Do not compete with her. You would end being obnoxious and may lose her at the end. “Hold your side” and you will be fine.

If you are one of those guys who believe a man must always be richer than his babe, then you have no business dating her. Let her go cos your ego will get in the way, eventually.

Listen to this advice... There is a lot of wisdom here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giveaway Thread / I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / Nawa For Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.