Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am (4358 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
The love started rough at first because she didn't want too give in at first, But with patiency and transparency she fell, Not that I am not rich but I know I don't have what she has and that's not my problem at all and that don't even bother me at all, Now the question is this , How can I control someone wealthy than I am without me getting her mad or making her feel I am doing too know,, You know the way a lady with money think is different from the way an average girl think.
Please Keep your comment if you have not experienced this type of relationship before, I need matured and experienced men here pls.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
The love started rough at first because she didn't want too give in at first, But with patiency and transparency she fell, Not that I am not rich but I know I don't have what she has and that's not my problem at all and that don't even bother me at all, Now the question is this , How can I control someone wealthy than I am without me getting her mad or making her feel I am doing too know,, You know the way a lady with money think is different from the way an average girl think.
Please Keep your comment if you have not experienced this type of relationship before, I need matured and experienced men here pls.

Fucck her well, and bitcch will be loyal.

It's a trusted reality through generations

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
@Awol1 so what happens if It's agreed no sex till marriage? How would she be Fvcked into submission?

OP The answer lies within her & not you. If she is crazy about you, you have no problem, but if she is not. Don't stress yourself OP.

About controlling or not? BRO, Just be yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Ryan03(f): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
You should understand that what a woman can take when she Dont have her own cash, she wont take it if she do. Just treat her as your equal, respect her decisions, correct her like a friend, theres nothing special there. Except she's just not your type of woman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by KevMitnick: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sorry you can't. You just need to let be as free as a bird. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by gudvibz(f): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
women have the tendency to share especially when in love, just don't let it be a normal occurrence.

Infact try not to need or collect anything money or monetary from her.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Laughs, who said you should dick her well? My son that is a wrong advice. If she needs a good dick, she knows how to get it, (trust me from experience)
The natural love and likeness she have for you will naturally die if you are not making any effort to double your hustle. Always give her space, don't be too clingy, proffer business and investment ideas for her, don't discuss much about yourself, above all, when she misbehave, call her attention, when she tries to offer you money, decline and tell her, you don't need her money, she should invest it. Then triple your hustle and hang around other F word.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Patented: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
do you have "control" issues?
when you were toasting the money was not a problem, now that she has agreed after you "patiency and transparency" grin. u suddenly seek ways to control her.
if you can live with the person she is, its fine, if you cant walk away, the need to assert some level of control suddenly sounds suspicious to me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Apination(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
Why do you seek to control her? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by smadav(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Patented:
when you were toasting the money was not a problem, now that she has agreed after you "patiency and transparency" grin. u suddenly seek ways to control her.
if you can live with the person she is, its fine, if you cant walk away, the need to assert some level of control suddenly sounds suspicious to me.

Brother you no go make heaven I swear, see how u made me laugh like a mad man.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Patented:

BRO calm down, this actually a real problem. It happens when both of you have opinions & you usually have to bow to hers.

Obviously you know why.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by LordKO(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Foremost, I wonder why you would want to control another human being - have dominion over another person - an adult for that matter. That sounds repulsive to my hearing - to be in charge/lead is different from controlling/longing to subjugate someone.

Anyway, you need to make sure that the interest is mutual and genuine from both sides, that's the most important thing. Then, make sure you come (go) into equity with cleans hands and expect same from her (unpronounced) - whether she's financially wealthier than you or not is irrelevant - money shouldn't define a sane man (person). Of course, lack of it (not inadequate of it) is a sign of irresponsibleness and unresourcefulness, especially when one's hale and hearty and without any form of inhibition from anywhere.

In other words, strive to conquer yourself without longing to conquer her, and love her without hating yourself - be in charge. In the end, both of you can only have healthy and enduring relationship if you are of the same sane ethical leanings/or able to unanimously forge a sane one, wittingly or unwittingly.

19 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by adeboi1: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
@iLegendd
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Londonboyrep(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
It depends on what you mean by wealthier and how wide the Gap is. Personally, I would never advise a man to go into a relationship with a woman where there's no hope ever that the Gap can be closed e.g what would a male driver with just school cert be doing with an educated high flying young female executive? It just will not work and women are not wired that way. Women have the need to look up to their man and this does not necessarily mean wealthier. But how would the woman in the scenario I described above be able to look up to that man for anything?

And why do you feel the need to control a woman anyway? You will find commanding respect is always better. A woman that is doing well for herself now will have absolutely no issues with a man with real prospects. I'm a father of 2 girls and of course, I would not want my kids to bring home a man that has no chance in the world of doing better than them. The keywords here being 'chance' 'prospects....
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
sorry bro, you might not win this , my ex earn almost 2m per month, we started when we had nothing though. things turned around for me too but not as big as hers. i never knew there's such job in this country. and just as soon as she got the job , she started doubting my love. she will always think you love her because of the money believe me bro. iyou might not win, but if you do, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

You can't.

No human, male or female wants to submit to another unless they are under pressure from monetary,
social or religious influence.

Forget what you read or hear about submissive wives, it is mostly pretense.

In this case, the lady does not need you. Instead of wasting your time, ask her
if she will like to be controlled and subjected to your rule. Then use her answer to decide to stay or leave.

Again, maybe it will be better to ask yourself why it is important to control another fully grown adult.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by JERRY1925(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

Self respect is the key.
Don't ask for anything.
And if you so pressed to ask, borrow from her instead and make sure u keep to your word of returning it.
Love her for real and don't be too controlling.. Let her do what she wants with time she will do what u want.
Even when her behavior hurts. ..act like u don't care.
Satisfy her.

Why the stress about her richer than u self.. Is she not human.. Abeg, be real Jor.. If she don't want u she should go..it shouldn't be a problem who's richer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
It's never a good idea when you've to talk someone into being in a r|ship w| you, especially a woman and a wealthy one at that. She probably feels she's doing you a favor by agreeing to the r|ship and I don't blame her. Now you want to control her? Honestly, she should just stay far away from you b|c you seem rather manipulative.

If the love is genuine, controlling her would be far from your mind [such thoughts wouldn't even cross your mind]. LOVE IS NEVER ABOUT CONTROL.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sorry ur ship won't sail for long.

You simply bullied ur way into she agreeing to date you. She'll probably dump you when she get tired of you trying to control her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by SEEDORF441(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
First thing you need to do is to remove the mindset that you can't control her.

Secondly don't too depend on her money, if she gives you try to reject at times.

Thirdly. Don't compare your relationship with others.
Human being are different(perspective, emotion, attitude education, exposure etc.. are different)

The last but the not least.. Be yourself and relate with her with open mind, I mean fear God and be prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Biglittlelois(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am amazed at the comments/advice above, no insults from females regarding Op going for someone wealthy than he is, if Op was a female, the insults from adult kids here would have been out of this world, instead females are also advicing without insults, name calling or bashing, talk about maturity from females here is 90% compared to males.

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Kingsteve(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Like someone already posted...
Give her mind blowing sex...tongue, hands, fingers, just be imaginative in bed.
Mind blowing Sex is one thing that tames a woman, especially one that loves you already!

Having said that...respect and understanding are also very vital.
One more thing, pretend that she's not wealthier than you.
Be the man!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Thinkdiffway: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Borrow big money from her bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Jackossky(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Thinkdiffway:
Borrow big money from her bro.

Cracked me up.

That way, one would be indebted to the other.

I think the op should just let her be, assert his infkuey when necey and give room for compromise. When she is overstepping, he shouldn't waver on putting it to her. That way, she brings her to an equal group and everyone goes home happy.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by backbone503(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
I relate. Just let her know (from your actions, not just words) that your love for her has nothing to do with her wealth. Avoid demanding from her, and don't let her always do the spending. Finally, try not to see/perceive her as a rich girl. Asin, talk and relate with her as if she is way below you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Funmmyastic: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I am amazed at the comments/advice above, no insults from females regarding Op going for someone wealthy than he is, if Op was a female, the insults from adult kids here would have been out of this world, instead females are also advicing without insults, name calling or bashing, talk about maturity from females here is 90% compared to males.

Very true.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
For a start, op Women don't want to be controlled, they can only respect you as nature demands but this boils down to your skill in bed, how smart you are, how confident you are when you take your manly decisions.

Never plead/beg a lady even when you at fault unless she threatens break up and breaks up. When you beg a lady too much before break up, they assume, you will always come back to beg even if they at fault.

Lastly and most importantly, F uck her into submission, Reason why? Sex is an event that spells out gender roles naturally hence the cave man animalistic nature in man always play out when you dominate her in bed, Even radical feminist ladies naturally respect that one guy who dominates her in bed and why this is important is because when she begins to really get submissive in the bed room, subliminally, You own her bro, as she tends to get submissive outside the bedroom too.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by jelel6: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Haha, I don't see females coming out saying their partners are wealthier simply because that's expected and the default order.

Seun's Server won't scale if all the women starts opening threads about how to control their wealthier Boyfriends, husbands, and babyDaddies because it will be simply catastrophic in numbers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by devlishGINGER(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just be yourself. Submission will fall into place if she wants you and if you desire her.
Being a rich girl doesn't mean she won't listen to you... But why do you seek to control her? Doesn't make much sense to me
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by Ayotemide(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

You cannot control a living breathing being. Go to the village grab a secondary school leaver if you may BUT you will never be able to control her.

Look for someone to Love and be with not someone to control, your essence for a relationship is flawed if you think you have to control her.
Re: How Can I Handle A Lady Thats More Wealthy Than I Am by jelel6: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well, OP, I don't think "controlling" anybody with freewill is what you want in any kind of relationship talkless of a romantic one for that matter.

Traditionally, your role as leader of the relationship isn't tied to your financial status. However, your role as chief provider is naturally dependent on your financial abilities.

Separate decisions that have to do with money from those that don't. For instance, if you stay in a one bedroom apartment and she decides to move in with you, be ready to make some concessions if she finds the apartment too "small" for the both of you. Since you probably can't afford a bigger place alone, the next best thing is to find a middle ground and look for a place both can equally contribute to financial. Hence, her opinions regarding matters that have to do with finances counts equally with yours and both of you have to come to an agreement before decisions are taken.

But assuming she says you have to move into her 4 bedroom bungalow instead of yours, then your traditional role as leader of the relationship is at stake and you should refuse.

For "other" day to day decisions which have to be taken, defer to superior arguments and don't think yours or anything you say have to be followed completely.

I'm a guy and the senior to my younger sister, she's both very submissive and independent. They're things she would ask for my directions, those she'll have to obey anything I say, and then those she take irrespective of my opinions because she's simply better placed to take them. That's how relations is in this century. You Can't Control Anything or Anybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Unclad On IG, Exposes Boobs (See More Photos) / Never Brush Your Mouth Before Sex. Read To See Why It Is Dangerous! / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.