Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) (1377 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / When Your Ex Discover You Getting Marry [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by r231(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Forced To Marry His Girlfriend

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcB0Xe55i5o?fs=1[/flash]

Lol

Maybe they need to start doing this in naija for all you guys that make empty promises to the ladies grin grin
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
lmao

Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by dobodobo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
This can't be use in Nigeria because we have a lot of Agberos to support the guy and erukus (Ready to die guys) in town too, they don't care if you are guilty or not
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by MrCork21: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
yea, the indian man was beating for not marrrying a nigerian woman.

well, i wouldnt! (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by r231(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
dobodobo:

This can't be use in Nigeria because we have a lot of Agberos to support the guy and erukus (Ready to die guys) in town too, they don't care if you are guilty or not

you are so right

people will even hire agberos to beat him up
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by queeneve: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
He didn't want to marry her, END OF STORY,
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by queeneve: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
The girl look hurts and embarrassed embarassed
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Ikedonn(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ye pa ri pa,aye oooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.So strange.
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
This need to make front page (everyone need to see this) grin grin grin
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Iyineda(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Wtf? o_O Dude was even crying.
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
I bet many Lagos babes will be happy think of all the players wey no wan marry lol,
imaging the scenario
People Punching 190 telling him to marry Mama Gee
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
lmao, , , , .
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by violent(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
awesome!

violent wedding. . . simply awesome cheesy
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by r231(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
pc guru:

I bet many Lagos babes will be happy think of all the players wey no wan marry lol,
imaging the scenario
People Punching 190 telling him to marry Mama Gee

grin grin grin
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by sexsinners(m): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2011
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by Tosinville(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2011
Nothing wey person no go see for dis world, na by force to marry again? LOL
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by emofine(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2011
lwkmd I no fit shout grin
Re: Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) by ajayi1(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2011
lol, by force, by beaten

(1) (Reply)

Can Women Be Superior To Men? / Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up / Help,my Heart Is Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.