Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (76705 Views)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eyan Mandingo...

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by seancombs617: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Baba tin go be like baseball bat angry grin grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by BBBmall25: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
Wonder how he will be inside the car

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Exodora: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nairaland and lie lie so when did he find love and marry .Just some few weeks I saw his news now he is married you people should keep on lying .

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ladies can do anything to trend. You will start hearing 'wife of Nigeria's tallest man'

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by dtruth50: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
why is she smiling fake smile?
As in she was forced to marry him undecided
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
long throat wife . I know why she married him. don't ask me why . i just know
U think say he rich?
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Salmoneus:
I heard unusually tall people have short life spans, someone educate me pls?
Generally big and bulky people. There is usually pressure on their internal organs.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
When you always disturb God for a tall husband,and he decides to surprise you grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hope say his prick long too. Cos it will be very disappointing if it's small....
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

It's real smile. Be kind for once.

4 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op is high on dried ewedu leaves... His name is Saheed "Agoro", not "Ogoro"!
Wish him all d best in his marital life sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by UniportAgbero: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chanchit:

I hope you know he's not that rich, he said it him self.
And his surname is Agoro, not Ogoro.

She meant long throat... Like the wife needed a long d*ck
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
The man is just looking like an slowpoke....
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

Hope she
Check his third legs first oooo
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by MwalimuAK(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Congratulations to him.
I wish the bride success in her quest to become a celebrity as the wife of the tallest man in Nigeria.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Barywhyte(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
This guy scares me angry
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Prizos125: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
This lady must certainly have something to offer. Thinking of a way to get is attention with a bigger backside? The look no more than BOTCHO CREAM your #1 backside and curve cream. WhatsApp or call 08135539481

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Haykinsofficial:
His name is Saheed "Agoro", not "Ogoro"!
Wish him all d best in his marital life sha
That meme got me laughing. Temibami2019 grin grin
Women are trying o. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by indiandramatv: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
The guy is not tall we are all small...LOL.....[url]indiandramatv.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Tomisin01: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
How he lalastic go be

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
so he shld not marry again

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Donyswit(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
I hope this guys dick is not half as tall, na to kill this woman be that o
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
I thought he said he was terrible with women. I hope she is not searching for tall children because all their kids will end up his siblings and parents’ heights.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by KevMitnick: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
You are very perverse, I like you grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by shakyum: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin lwkmd grin grin ;
how this nigga the take enter motor self
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by dayleke: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:

You sure you know?
If you are sure, oya tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by mkoabiola: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bloggers and lies.

He was saying he finds it difficult to get a wify.. Few weeks ago

So wify do show sharperly
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Drake2021: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Salmoneus:
I heard unusually tall people have short life spans, someone educate me pls?

No really, really true.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.