Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (76707 Views)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by fimi: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
I saw the pictures on the woman's wall on facebook,she is not the wife o.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by emilas1979(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Used to hangout with this guy those days at chemist akoka yaba. Was using Mercedes Benz flat boot. Very kind hearted too
ahmedkoded95:
Tallest Man In Nigeria Afeez Ogoro Spotted With His Beautiful Wife (photos)

The tallest man in Nigeria, afeez ogoro who just got married traditionally spotted together with his wife

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Blissfulchild1: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
ahmedkoded95:

The tallest man in Nigeria, afeez ogoro who just got married traditionally spotted together with his wife

That is not his wife. She is the owner of the school he visited.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
long throat wife . I know why she married him. don't ask me why . i just know
We know too .We also know because of that reason,you would have married him too if he had asked you
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by scave(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
The man tall pass the fence, let me check the building I am coming.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by DSHADOWWALKER: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
well done o,his surname is not agoro,its olamimeji,agoro is a nickname
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
No matter who you are or what you do,you can find love anywhere .Congratulations to him. kiss
Na because of these kind of people na im make Oyinbo build "Convertible" or " Sun Open Roof"

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Lokidude(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Preshoma: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by XTRIMIOUS: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
ahmedkoded95:

Longman publication Nigeria limited
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
long throat wife . I know why she married him. don't ask me why . i just know
Please tell us. What goes on in your mind when you see a tall man grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by mt77: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Waoh! Are you planning to start a business? Read this post www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/how-to-start-a-business-from-scratch-2/
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by bobbyslim(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sha this woman go collect this thing stop saying that joor
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by myfan: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Too too tal abeg. Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
eben1marketer:
Cute. Wondering how they relate. If you know you know

Down under don't grow up with height
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Faithzarah: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yoni pearls is an 100% organic Tampon.

� Removes; Fibroids, Cysts, Dead vaginal skin cell and tissue, bacteria, parasites, fungi, yeast.

� Stops; Smelly Virginia, Blockage - excessive tissue, old blood clots, vaginal looseness,,tubular blockage.

YOU WILL EXPEL TOXINS AFTER THREE DAYS OR WHEN YOU REMOVE YOUR FIRST TAMPON.

Our yoni pearl is 100% effective

Your vaginal is your asset ,treat it right
Place your order here;https:///Hki4z7JWBJnH1XO8GBCGgE

We deliver to your doorsteps anywhere in Nigeria. For further enquiries, call 08127472430 or Watsapp https:///09097130617
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edoedos(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
why is she smiling fake smile?
Habaaaa,
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
This woman is really trying only her can explain how she manage his d*ck size. Lols
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
. Just wish them well and move on
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by realstars: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The guy is tall like me grin
Lets see your pixz
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chanchit:

I hope you know he's not that rich, he said it him self.
And his surname is Agoro, not Ogoro.

Agoro should be his nickname but not surname.
It is an adjective for someone tall in Yoruba language. It is like Dogoyaro.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

Me self tire for her smiles. They look like business partner, you know Trending and money making sh*t.
Good for them sha i hope they break-even.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
No matter who you are or what you do,you can find love anywhere .Congratulations to him. kiss
Sure, because God is the perfect match maker.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Agoro should be his nickname but not surname.
It is an adjective for someone tall in Yoruba language. It is like Dogoyaro.

I know people that bears that surname. Now that you said it, you are confusing me o, cos he didn't say it was his nickname when I watched his interview.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
See how that agbaya dey sag for photo con expose him black ass.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by themanderon: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
I wonder how many yards of material was used in sowing that cloth the larrrrge man is wearing.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Pasima(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol
kullozone:
Guess he'll be fvcking her with his pinky finger... And who snap that guy nyash put for internet?

HML...

Make I jus keep everything to myself shasmiley
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by BamideleCharles: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2019
D onli tin wey I C na D 'yansh' of D fotografa.

Na sag E sag?

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Chanchit:

I know people that bears that surname. Now that you said it, you are confusing me o, cos he didn't say it was his nickname when I watched his interview.

You are correct , I had a secondary school classmate whose surname was Agoro.
Fela's surname was Ransom Kuti but said it was a slavery name and changed to Anikulapo (has death in his pocket) because of his ruggedness.
Agoro is mostly used as an adjective for very tall person just like Dogoyaro.
It might be a coincidence but likely a nickname stamped on him because of his growth.
Some people use nicknames stamped on them.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by wexyee: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:
probably she's thinking about her ordeal the other night. . that guy must carry bazooka...
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by wexyee: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2019
This woman kpekus don suffer oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.