Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51721 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Potbelly / fat / unattractive with loaded pockets would get you more beauties than you can plug...

This is Robert Cavalli with a model
grin
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Potbelly / fat / unattractive with loaded pockets would get you more beauties than you can plug...

hahahaha stark reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

guy forget dat thing.was regina daniel's ex not handsome? was he not young? did he not have a better build? wasnt regina daniels dating him for his looks? yet she stil left her younger handsome boyfriend for an uglier older richer man.see if u a dude who depends on only his looks and build then u will just end up as a sugar boy servicing ugly old women.

11 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...nice one
lets ask op how many bricklayers and welldiggers plus bus conductors with all their muscles and sixparks dey nack hot women

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
lets ask op how many bricklayers and welldiggers plus bus conductors with all their muscles and sixparks dey nack hot women
Lol...shepe sellers can be hot too,u know!

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by carter009(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin If you like have 6,8,9 packs or muscular, if you don't have money in this country just forget it, have seen many broke muscular dudes, nothing for them.
HealingHeart:

@underlined is where the real problem with men lie. The idea that women don't care about your looks. Your physical look is most important to women.

If a woman sees you too fat, she won't be into you. Still, if you're too skinny, she also won't be into you. You need to lose the fat but add some muscle. Too much muscle though may detract some women.

So, yeah. Being muscular attract women. Besides muscles, there is a lot more in physical looks that may attract or detract women.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
luminouz:

grin
luminouz:

of course i don see some shepe and agbo sellers with better curvy backside and flat tummy that even daniella okeke and princes salt will envy but then many of dem no dey clean and some dey get mouth odour.na dose type of ladies bricklayers and bus conductors with all dhier muscles dey fit racket.u not getting fit cos u want to get laid.na dat one we wan try tell op nau

6 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by frugal(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait.
It's just the usual stereotyping that everyone seem to latch unto. If you go out there, the reality is completely different.

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
guy forget dat thing.was regina daniel's ex not handsome? was he not young? did he not have a better build? wasnt regina daniels dating him for his looks? yet she stil left her younger handsome boyfriend for an uglier older richer man.see if u a dude who depends on only his looks and build then u will just end up as a sugar boy servicing ugly old women.

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart. Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by AfonjaConehead: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Still better than oshogbo

grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
grin ;Dof course i don see some shepe and agbo sellers with better curvy backside and flat tummy that even daniella okeke and princes salt will envy but then many of dem no dey clean and some dey get mouth odour.na dose type of ladies bricklayers and bus conductors with all dhier muscles dey fit racket.u not getting fit cos u want to get laid.na dat one we wan try tell op nau
Lolzzzz
Na true you talk

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart. Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/
regina's case is not an exceptional case cos everyday in nigeria we see young attractive ladies getting married to old rich men. Yes they might cheat on dese old men but then are such ladies bold enuf to dump these old men for younger better looking men? Of course not. They still stick with their oldie husbands and sneak behind dhier back to get a young dick but then they stil stick with their husbands. As a man u should show confidence in urself and be less timid rather than to have the mindset the only way a woman will look at u is if u packing musclescheesy. Ppl get fit for health and vitality not to get kpekus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Only OP asked the question and still answered himself. Ok, let me mark myself present here.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Well being muscular is cool but d aim is not for women. Although it attracts d opposite sex like flies especially d sociable ones. Me personally do it bcs I want to be d best version of myself and whatever anyone feels is their own prerogative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by respect80(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid .

Or get serviced like we used to say in the agro world grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by respect80(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
akinyemi0103:
u sure say he go survive m, 9ja ladies are the most confuse being God ever created. they dn't even understand demselves
Let's even assume he is right and he embarks on the fasting, on the 676th day, 9ja ladies will change the trend and start tripping for pot bellied men.
That's to tell you how confused women are. grin

6 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by mimimile93: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique. There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time. After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.
Some ladies get attracted to muscular body but muscular plus money turn dem on

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
respect80:

Or get serviced like we used to say in the agro world grin
hahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Jasen1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Brother hustle oh make you no de gym while pot belle man go carry your girlfriend for tinted car pass you

10 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Ayo25: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.
You did not ask if Oshiomhole is muscular

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Drsheddy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Topmaike007(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
It works too,because girls just dey follow follow person
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Oszy: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:

I hate when people talk too much about money whenever the topic involves relationship, fitness, or 6 packs. Money money money. embarassed

Even the money, they don't have like that o.

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ElsonMorali: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't think op has seen Oshiomole and his wife otherwise he won't be asking this question.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pansophist(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
As a muscular dude, I can tell you, unequivocally, that women are attracted to good physique in men, which is about having a muscle density proportional to one's body size. Of course a woman may premium financial security which serves a long term purpose and is an essential survival kit in the modern world, but the antidote to arouse her instantly via looks, since time immemorial lies in your appearance and physique is a big part of it.

It is a myth that it is only men that are attracted to what they see, no, women too. Now an experiment for you. Go to the IG page of any well-known fitness trainer, look at the comments, it's mostly women writing and salivating at the formidable physique of these men, they objectify men too. Also, a good physique will arouse her from a primal level, as it signifies dominance, and a capability to protect.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ned nwoko isn't muscular

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Henryjr(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
baba forget money,forget body everything dey ur mouth

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by merits(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.
See them,lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by grandstar(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
I believe they are attracted to an extent as long as the muscles aren't too much. I think naturally muscular or one close to it is their preference.

I don't think they are that attracted to Schwarzenegger type muscles

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by EmzyT: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who being Muscular help?

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy, Osibanjo, Oshiomole, Obasanjo etc! Are they Muscular? But goan check the kind of beautiful women they control.

My friend wake your ass up and make money, No girl will choose Six packs over Six Cars! tongue

9 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Automatic3444(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest

Women are mysterious grin...don't mentions me, Because I am not feeling fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.