Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51695 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
godquality:
omg!!!!!!hahahaha haha haha hihihi. Abeg, after he survived the fast and understand women, he should share with us so we no need to go thru the same thing.
No o, everybody must go through their owngrin cos some women are just hmmmmmgrin grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by mzlee01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by mzlee01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by TSRC: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you for answering a very simple question sensibly and objectively.

Sadly, your type of comment won't be on the first page. angry
The objective thing would be to decide which do women prefer most?
Money or muscles?
Many people with money don't have time for body building.
It is not very common to see a well chiselled wealthy man in Nigeria.
And the " out of shape" wealthy guys will get the best women 99% of the time.

That is being objective.

7 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Laidebrain(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wish I can just this post like 70times cuz you just nailed it... It's funny how people's thought is so clouded with this money shii..lol, and can t even think beyond it...

luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ogbeni go and hustle o! This hoes ain’t loyal, this isn’t the early 90s and all that where true love and shot is everywhere. Yes you will attract lady’s with your boy, buh the only thing you will ever be is a fuckboy to them. They will leave their potbelly ancestors and be coming to collect on days wey e they hungry them. Them go leave you with some change come go back to their potbelly ancestor

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by hush15: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

well, kinda..... but the greatest attraction is still money.

Look at it in terms of electric current where the higher volts, the strong the current. So while smart is 5v, good looks is 7v, money is 250v....

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pointstores(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Life is a choice but most women are carried away with money but not all lady's some still reason wella
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
TSRC:

The objective thing would be to decide which do women prefer most?
Money or muscles?
Many people with money don't have time for body building.
It is not very common to see a well chiselled wealthy man in Nigeria.
And the " out of shape" wealthy guys will get the best women 99% of the time.

That is being objective.

Majority of Nigerian men are broke and out of shape. That is the reality...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by olaoluwaposi: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your brain will not scatter in Jesus name ......what is the muscle without money
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
pansophist:

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?
But for real without money why would any young funloving pretty girl give Oshiomole or Ned a 2nd glance
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Chukalemon(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shay you know no say nah money be fine bobo.my guy look make i yarn you small, look if you no sabi get money you are still a bom-boy.(ihotago)nwanne ihotago.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pansophist(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
DameB:

But for real without money why would any young funloving pretty girl give Oshiomole or Ned a 2nd glance

Love is blind grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by tfash96(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

Thank God u spoke the truth at the end. Love's sweet o but when money enters Love's sweeter... God bless Davido and Wizkid sang "when e red dem tuwama when e red"

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Laidebrain:
Wish I can just this post like 70times cuz you just nailed it... It's funny how people's thought is so clouded with this money shii..lol, and can t even think beyond it...

I keep wondering because I have seen women who never used money as a criteria for relationships. All the women I ever dated liked me for who I am,not my pocket. I cherished and still cherish them for this. They all have a sense of worth. They all hated being liabilities, so they hustle to make themselves better and I always supported them 100%. So when I was broke or she was broke,we had love to see us through. We would laugh about it and were still happy. So when I see comments on NL about money,I get perplexed,like where do all these guys and girls come from?

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by boban007: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
Muscles attract these hoes
if that's true all the night club bouncers for don collect all the girls.naija girls no even know they exist.money for hand back for ground is the only language naija babes understand.

6 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by thaprofit88: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

@underlined is where the real problem with men lie. The idea that women don't care about your looks. Your physical look is most important to women.

If a woman sees you too fat, she won't be into you. Still, if you're too skinny, she also won't be into you. You need to lose the fat but add some muscle. Too much muscle though may detract some women.

So, yeah. Being muscular attract women. Besides muscles, there is a lot more in physical looks that may attract or detract women.

ThIs further proves that women are the most confused brings ever that God created.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by abbiboy: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Categories of females that dig muscular dudes:

Young and immature: all in their head is about fun and sex
Old, rich women: they just want a toyboy or gigolo

Working class (legit and non legit), hot ladies with serious future plans would want either your money, intelligence or something other than muscles. wink
Right on point...

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Automatic3444(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Money is powerful. I have seen things, asides religion, money is the next.

It's a religion on its own.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by abbiboy: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amarabae:
Muscular my foot.
Muscles don't pay bills lad.
Go get a job and keep ur black azz off the gym
Spot u dere ....xteristics of an Aunty!

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
pansophist:

Love is blind grin

When's it's those old men the love get microscope and telescope... When Shade Okoya was asked to talk about her husband during their 20th anniversary, all she kept repeating was "He's a very generous man, chief is really generous... What attracted me to him when we first met was how generous he was"
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Gptins(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Categories of females that dig muscular dudes:

Young and immature: all in their head is about fun and sex
Old, rich women: they just want a toyboy or gigolo

Working class (legit and non legit), hot ladies with serious future plans would want either your money, intelligence or something other than muscles. wink
Apt..
Intellectual dexterity
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Seunnzy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

and who will she go and start the family with?
a guy with oshiomole look and tinubu pocket
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ubunja(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
boban007:
if that's true all the night club bouncers for don collect all the girls.naija girls no even know they exist.money for hand back for ground is the only language naija babes understand.
talk to any bouncer and find out.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by tfash96(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
DameB:

But she can leave you for a more attractive millionaire, if it's all about physical attraction.... sometimes ladies that go for muscles mostly just want to get laid, a lot of them don't bother to find out if there's more to the guy than his looks and sexual prowess... But ladies are attracted by all sorts, I once learnt that a particular lady's spec was
bald potbellied guyssmiley
bald potbellied guys bi ti bawo
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by yom2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
kenralph:
Of what use are the muscles without money?
even without money the muscles will eventually go flat
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
After being muscular who will now feed the children and pay the bills ...abeg shift with ur muscle kwo skeleton

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by yom2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
kenralph:
Of what use are the muscles without money?
even without money the muscle will eventually go flat. go ask broke guys wetin their eye see

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Toseenlove: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though In your Quest

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by richie240: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Potbelly / fat / unattractive with loaded pockets would get you more beauties than you can plug...

This is Robert Cavalli with a model

If you like no go get money, those muscles eventually would be useful for ......

lifting your own rod in aggressive masturbation grin
Leave dem o. Na small pikin dey worry dem.
Women are meant to be catered for. A woman craves for security from her man - financial security first b4 any other type of security. When most women see a wor-wor billionaire, what dominates her mind over other thots is what she could do with all the (mans) money.
Just as strong drink makes a man view a plain girl as a beautiful damsel, Manny jiggles a woman's eyes to see a worwor man as Mr. Universe.

Chiefqueenn:
Ewwwwwwwwwww
Ewwwwww kee u dia!
This is d man u r "ewwwwwwing" at. Even ur family will disown u if they hear d sacrilege u've just committed. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.