Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51710 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bsquare12(f): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why your village Girlfriend is not better than your "swaggi" Girlfriend

The major reasons behind, most men seem to prefer village girls is the assumption that girls from the village have been taught how to take care of their husbands and households.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/08/why-your-village-girlfriend-is-not-than-your-swaggi-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Automatic3444(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
martineverest:
Ned nwoko isn't muscular

grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?

19 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
you just need to be smart and cunning. add sweet mouth to it and you fit get as many as you like.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Revolva(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bros I pity you and it muscle naija gals if you have the muscle they will love you but not with their heart if ur poket no gara

If you are a broke struggling guy ur name na sorry say kind naija gal to love u with her heart no de

Naija gals no be am o no think am just bang Dem first and see if they can be loyal

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by grandstar(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

If you want to know the answer, ask a gay man. There are gays in every gym. They are very obsessed on how they look. They are meterosexual when it comes to their physique

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by godofuck231: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
DavidEsq:

by then that man will be with god
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DimIsaac10(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
As if WizKid or dbanj get shape...
Even KANU wei no get shape, IPOD dey follow am anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by merits(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
You see your life,you are not thinking on how to focus on your future and make money ,all you think of is how to woo ladies with physique body.
Serious minded people think of business snd breakthrough.
Guy hussle for money not physique body,and you will get beautiful gals at your finger tip.who physique body help?

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by 12345baba(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
The way guys get there spec in ladies that's how ladies get there spec in men, ur paale no coach u ? Shut this topic down , me wan go buy fuel keep sowore for august 5 burning
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart. Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/
what do you need the heart for? women are confused and they don't even own their heart
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ibkayee(f): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
davillian:
Let your money have muscles.
Forget your build.
You go fuxck Toto tire.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
pansophist:

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?

Thank you for answering a very simple question sensibly and objectively.

Sadly, your type of comment won't be on the first page. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by baddosky1: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
I once snatched the girlfriend of a guy who works out in a local gym in my area! She said that the guy was piss-poor in bed.

All I used in snatching her was constant encomiums on her dress sense and my humor. The last straw that broke the camel's back was my skills in bed!

Fact: Most muscular guys are horrible in bed

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amarabae:
Muscular my foot.
Muscles don't pay bills lad.
Go get a job and keep ur black azz off the gym
One plate of Nkwobi for you dear
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bluefilm: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is tinubu muscular?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.

You are just living in self denial.

Truth is, being muscular does count for men.

Some women might say they don't like muscular men but then, some men also say they don't like busty or big_booty women!

But wait a minute...

I don't even understand you.

Why do you even make it seem as if one cannot be muscular and at the same financially okay? undecided

Nnaa na wa o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by dboss12(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
frugal:

It's just the usual stereotyping that everyone seem to latch unto. If you go out there, the reality is completely different.
brother the reality is not different, am currently in sch now and what I discover here is that "no girl or lady will be interested in you once she detests that you don't have money, they don't even mind if you are in sch, all they need is a guy who can solve their financial problems in sch."

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by osejie17(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol for dat guy mind for the pics he get phisque

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

But she can leave for a more attractive millionaire, if it's all about physical attraction.... sometimes ladies that go for muscles mostly just want to get laid, a lot of them don't bother to find out if there's more to the guy than his looks and sexual prowess... But ladies are attracted by all sorts, I once learnt that a particular lady's spec was bald potbellied guyssmiley

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

When they meet you, they'll look at your face first, then your body. If they like what they see, they'll be attracted to you. Of course, if they are in a hurry to settle down, your financial status may hurt your chances with them.

Let's be frank, money is important in a relationship. But you need to have the looks that attract women, otherwise you're no different from a sugar daddy.

'Na money be fine bobo' I'm sure you've heard that phrase before. Brother, it's the money that attracts 90% of women, a fine face is just an add-on.

I and some friends did a little survey on this with a group of 50 female students on our campus back in 2016.

Different people have their preferences sha but most often money wins.

In closing: Nwanne chuba ego

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

Oga don’t deceive yourself, muscles don’t pay bills, go ask any matured girl..
Maybe you are in it with kids , cuz only them trip for muscles.
A matured girls looks what the future holds for your both, what you tend to achieve , dreams and all and not muscles
Quote me anywhere.
I repeat muscles don’t pay bills, muscles don’t pay house rent , muscles don’t buy pampers and babyfood, muscles don’t pay Nepa bill, muscles don’t fuel car if you have one..
Go hustle and forget about muscles.. stay fit and exercise often , that’s all
FYI , coming from someone who was a muscle / work out freak back then in school FUTO precisely

8 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Starstepper(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
No girl will prefer 6 packs over 6 cars...go and hustle bro...Life no b by muscle if not Dangote, Bill Gate, Jeff Bezos for dey broke

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
is tinubu muscular?

why not both?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
bluefilm:

You are just living in self denial.

Truth is, being muscular does count for men.

Some women might say they don't like muscular men but then, some men also say they don't like busty or big_booty women!

But wait a minute...

Why do you even make it seem as if one cannot be muscular and at the same financially okay?

Nnaa na wa o!
Ask me o.. you can have both physical and financial musclesgrin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by legitnow: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
OP does having big yansh and breast, with hips attract men ?

which kind yeye question be this?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by osejie17(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
the guy on the fourth row in dat pics is he okay? looking like person wey Dem force take pics

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by godquality: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest
omg!!!!!!hahahaha haha haha hihihi. Abeg, after he survived the fast and understand women, he should share with us so we no need to go thru the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Automatic3444(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=ibkayee post=80913603][/quote]

Keep the Sabbath day holy...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ibkayee(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Automatic3444:

Keep the Sabbath day holy...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
nobodytestme:

Oga don’t deceive yourself, muscles don’t pay bills, go ask any matured girl..
Maybe you are in it with kids , cuz only them trip for muscles.
A matured girls looks what the future holds for your both, what you tend to achieve , dreams and all and not muscles
Quote me anywhere.
I repeat muscles don’t pay bills, muscles don’t pay house rent , muscles don’t buy pampers and babyfood, muscles don’t pay Nepa bill, muscles don’t fuel car if you have one..
Go hustle and forget about muscles.. stay fit and exercise often , that’s all
FYI , coming from someone who was a muscle / work out freak back then in school FUTO precisely
Exactly, when reality sets in, it's brain over brawn.
Meanwhile people talking about muscles have they seen the packs on bricklayers and carpenters etc? Why are ladies not tripping over themselves to get laid by them

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Jimi24: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you do too much of body building, you may get into the rut of neglecting spirituality, moral strength, personality, poise, self confidence, intellect and social skills. Women will notice the deficiencies very fast and blow you off quite often. Even for the shallowest of women, you might even come off as using muscles to compensate for an empty pocket. Woman see the entire package. They are are more subtle than men so take things easy and just be at peace with yourself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.