Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51772 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Flier: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
davillian:
Let your money have muscles.
Forget your build.
You go fuxck Toto tire.
You are right women worship money but believe me some won’t date you even if you have money trees at your backyard
They would rather go for these broke muscular guys
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

It attracts women who like it.

Some women like lekpa boys n some women like fat boys grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Korllami007:

Look kor lukaku ni.
Tell that to osho baba and Ned Nwoko. If you like fine pass Ramsey Noah and Michael Majid combine, na person wey oshomole fine pass go colet your babe with sexy and handsome pocket.

There are women who u can never get with all the wealth in the world.

If u have been in the game long enough, u would easily understand what I said
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bluefilm: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
DameB:

Ask me o.. you can have both physical and financial musclesgrin

Exactly!!!
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Burgerlomo: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nope, pot belly does the magic cool
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Gryffindor: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest

BEST SH*T EVER WRITTEN SINCE THE BIBLE,SO ON POINT AF !

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Gryffindor: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There are women who u can never get with all the wealth in the world.

If u have been in the game long enough, u would easily understand what I said

FACT
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by AmazingELixir: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
undecided

This guy miss road enter this group pix..

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by EagleNest(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Is Oshiomole muscular? Is he handsome? Is he tall? But how come she married an exotic beauty? If you know the answer then go and do same.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Maski87: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Yes ,especially if the muscle is in your bank account

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by alexvatt(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2019
There are two types of ladies- The secured and the insecured. The secured ones check ur look first before other things. While the insured ones check ur pocket first before other things. Example of secured ones are Temi Otedola, DJ Cuppy, etc. Example of insecured ones are Regina Daniels, Lara. etc.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2019
They have spoilt the thread with money talk again.We know already the power money commands,but can you guys just answer the damn question or sharrap! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by CAPTIVATOR: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
guy forget dat thing.was regina daniel's ex not handsome? was he not young? did he not have a better build? wasnt regina daniels dating him for his looks? yet she stil left her younger handsome boyfriend for an uglier older richer man.see if u a dude who depends on only his looks and build then u will just end up as a sugar boy servicing ugly old women.

He didn't say Regina won't marry Ned, his point is: Forget that ritual rite that was done, Nothing stop Regina from cheating on him with a man Her heart desires .

Money and Heart are two different thing

This is why some married women who married for the cash, keep going back to their Ex for secret affair. One is attraction, the other is financially stability.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by CAPTIVATOR: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin If you like have 6,8,9 packs or muscular, if you don't have money in this country just forget it, have seen many broke muscular dudes, nothing for them.

If u have money, you definitely would attract women, Sugar and ant relationship.

But that doesn't stop her from going back to her real sweet heart after your wedding. So u don't know why all this married women cheat ?

Guys should stop this mentality of only money, Goet money, Then add a Good personality to it, look your best.

If all you got his money, she collect the cash and give it to that man she wants

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by CAPTIVATOR: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart . Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/

Someone with sense!

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Toseenlove: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:

But she can leave for a more attractive millionaire, if it's all about physical attraction.... sometimes ladies that go for muscles mostly just want to get laid, a lot of them don't bother to find out if there's more to the guy than his looks and sexual prowess... But ladies are attracted by all sorts, I once learnt that a particular lady's spec was bald potbellied guys

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by InvertedHammer: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.
why r y bleaching?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2019
camobri:
why r y bleaching?
i dont bleach
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by simonfynboi(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2019
I go to gym for fitness Dow, but if u get attracted too my packs...toh, am generous...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 04, 2019
bluefilm:

You are just living in self denial.

Truth is, being muscular does count for men.

Some women might say they don't like muscular men but then, some men also say they don't like busty or big_booty women!

But wait a minute...

I don't even understand you.

Why do you even make it seem as if one cannot be muscular and at the same financially okay? undecided

Nnaa na wa o!
u seem not to understand mecheesy. I am saying its foolish going to the gym just because u want to get pussy. The reason of going to the gym is to be physically fit and ur body to be disease free NOT FOR PUSSY. There are ten thousand and one benefits u get from physical exercise which surpasses getting pussy and dats what i am trying to tell op. Even if u have a pot belly and u unfit u can still get any woman u want with a little money but with exercise and physical fitness u less likely to have high blood pressure,type2 diabetes,obesity,anterosclerosis and other diseases that come with being too sedentary plus a toned appearance. So u see where i am getting at? Be physically fit cos u want to be healthy and not because u want to lick kphekus.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 04, 2019
ornicus:

why not both?
vin diesel,silvester stallione and the terminator are gym enthusiasts. These men love physical fitness and apart from that they are made men. But i havent heard any of dem saying d only reason they go to the gym is for them to get laid. Just imagine op saying he was on native and one lady ignored him and wen next he was on his gym custome d lady was openin up to himcheesy. Some of we naija guys dey fall our own hands abeg. Even if vin diesel was in a mexican attire the ladies will still warm up to him.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Ayo25:
You did not ask if Oshiomhole is muscular
oshio baba na my ogacheesy. Respect himcheesy.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2019
pansophist:

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?
its like u dont understand nigerian ladies. Nigerian ladies find u very attractive when u are rich,famous or have connections. Good looks na jara but its not good looks dat really freak dem but ur wealth and ur fame. Naija girls are not like oyibo girls who freak out or swoon on dhier feet wen they see u with six parks. Naija ladies love flavour cos he's a good singer and he's rich in his own right plus he's famous. Its not really about his masculinity that gets them crazy. Most ladies i see who go crazy over flavour's physique are mopstly foreign girls. As for ur question about if flavour was rich as ned nwoko and co if d ladies would have still prefered nwoko... Guy iyam telling it to u that if flavour was as rich as nwoko and oshiomole many naija ladies would have still prefered ned nwoko cos there is dis mindset among a number of naija ladies that older men are more financially generous than younger men. U have to understand how the mindset of ladies work in here.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by davillian(m): 3:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Flier:
You are right women worship money but believe me some won’t date you even if you have money trees at your backyard
They would rather go for these broke muscular guys

Only rich woman can take a cute broke muscle guy.
Hoping he satisfy her with his strength because they are tired of their rich pot belly bf or husbands.

Some women want a very rich guy
Some wants a rich guy
Some want an average rich guy
Some want a guy they know would be rich soon.
Trust me no wan want a broke guy as a husband or bf.
Get this girl selling orange a rich guy to her might be a danfo driver.
Broke pass broke.
But I no wan talk that side.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 04, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

He didn't say Regina won't marry Ned, his point is: Forget that ritual rite that was done, Nothing stop Regina from cheating on him with a man Her heart desires .

Money and Heart are two different thing

This is why some married women who married for the cash, keep going back to their Ex for secret affair. One is attraction, the other is financially stability.
who ever said regina will be faithful to nedcheesy. Most of these old sugar mummies u see in abuja sleeping around with some of dese small small boys most of them are married and some of dhier husbands are based overseas abi? Its left for u to choose d woman u want. Some women even wen married still fuk around with different men or some just keep fuking their ex. Its how such women were wired and they cant help it .its left for u to choose the type of woman u want.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 04, 2019
davillian:

Only rich woman can take a cute broke muscle guy.
Hoping he satisfy her with his strength because they are tired of their rich pot belly bf or husbands.

Some women want a very rich guy
Some wants a rich guy
Some want an average rich guy
Some want a guy they know would be rich soon.
Trust me no wan want a broke guy as a husband or bf.
Get this girl selling orange a rich guy to her might be a danfo driver.
Broke pass broke.
But I no wan talk that side.

gbam

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Of course it's good to be in shape, but I don't care if a man has six-packs or not.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2019
olaoluwaposi:
Your brain will not scatter in Jesus name ......what is the muscle without money
yes oo muscle and money go hand in hand togethercheesy. When u dey fit and u doing well in ur career then u doubly blessedcheesy.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by jaxxy(m): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Hard question. Lol I think Both money and fitness work bt money catches more and faster bt...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
vin diesel,silvester stallione and the terminator are gym enthusiasts. These men love physical fitness and apart from that they are made men. But i havent heard any of dem saying d only reason they go to the gym is for them to get laid. Just imagine op saying he was on native and one lady ignored him and wen next he was on his gym custome d lady was openin up to himcheesy. Some of we naija guys dey fall our own hands abeg. Even if vin diesel was in a mexican attire the ladies will still warm up to him.

that is jeff bezos oga. the richest man in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.