Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Pls Write On Dis: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Write On Dis: (756 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Is It Wrong To Write On Social Media That You Miss Your Ex? / Pls Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls Write On Dis: by tripleaa: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
need u guys to talk to me on dis, my gal was to attend her friends weddin outta town were we both reside.we both agreed she would b stayin wit anoda of her friends place who also stay in d town wia d weddin was to hold.afta a year nw i jst found she slept at her exes place who also reside in d town wia d weddin held.(she confirmed dis)wat d hell shld i do abt dis,
Re: Pls Write On Dis: by MOBO444(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ Now you not one of them useless Black brother, do the best thing now and ditch the bitch.
Re: Pls Write On Dis: by LouisThoru(f): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
yea yea yea.
Re: Pls Write On Dis: by omega25red(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
well did she confirm that anything else took place at her ex's home?
This behavior of hers has brought dis-trust into your relationship, try to get as much info as possible before you make a decision.

if it were me i would dump her cause she is a liar and it took a year for you to find this out i would be wondering how many times she may have cheated on me in that year
Re: Pls Write On Dis: by whiteroses(f): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
hehe u sucker grin he must haved bleeped her like 9 time before day break! i'd still Bleep my exes if i should sleep at theirs, even research shows that the sexual bond between exes when they meet again dey gidigba than current lovers. berra use style delete hin number off her phone now now!
Re: Pls Write On Dis: by iice(f): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2010

(1)

Urgent Advise Needed,her Boyfriend Said He Only Needs A Child From Her Not Marriage / Share Yuor Experience With Us / Love=trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.