Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love (4528 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Have You Ever Been Ghosted Or Have You Ever Ghosted Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love by BLUEJAYY: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So much self involved and self praise, ewwww.
ewwww to you too.

You should aspire to emulate my stance on the matter. It would make your life easier yeah? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love by Bartork(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amakavula:
Ghosting, like the entity, is the act of leaving a communication, relationship or interaction without a smokescreen. It sucks and hurts badly but it's sometimes the best way some people remove people from their circle.

Imagine you met a very pretty lady and you get talking, and immediately hitting it off. The chat was magical, everyday she is there waiting to talk to you or telling you stuff about herself then all of a sudden , Nothing.

Day one, no hello! You send a message; unread.

Day two nothing! Message from yesterday is still unread but she uploads a status.

Day 6 , nothing! More status. You send another message no reply.

2 Weeks nothing ! You're fustrated.

1 month nothing ! Voice note and more messages , still unread.

Here are tips on how to deal with such suitation

1. Acknowledge the facts before you eyes. Some people just can not take that sort of rejection so they try to beg, explain or fight her. Bad idea!

2. If you really like the person so much and want something to work leave them for a while. Give them space.

3. Only message 3 times after the initial ghosting is dictated:

i. First to " check up" this is to ascertain the
level of ghosting ( She replies and explain,
She replies but one word, she ignores )

ii. Second is to ask about her problems " some
ghosting are due to genuine problems, this
helps to know for sure.
iii. Find a special event to talk about, her
birthday, your birthday or some place you
want to see.

If after this messages and still the responses are still cold or she is completely ignoring you.

Don't try to convince or explain get some dignity close all communication ( strongly advice you delete number, and distant yourself )

Am seeing this now and even though I want to disagree. I know you are right, I seem to have been treated as such by people I trust and adore.

I'll breakaway and grab sanity for a while.
Re: Ghosting ! How to deal with been ghosted by someone you love by Dinah247: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) / I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] / Do We Really Have Wowo (ugly) Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.