Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS (30473 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nemesis909: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Free lodging at the expense of the Republic.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by MossadAgent: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:
So who is leading the #revolutionnow protests tomorrow?

Sowore, inform your Boys to give is the venue tomorrow, as I am landing Benin airport soon.
I will join them tomorrow.

Enough is enough.

Nothing is working in this shithole.

If they don't come out on Monday as slated, then it is safe to say they are all a bunch of cowards and/or hired protesters.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by moshoodn(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
Are you his father?

Or is that his home?
I find this exhilarating!
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by mimimile93: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
whizpet:
The Department of State Security (DSS) on Sunday afternoon confirmed it has presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Mr Omoyele Sowore in its custody.

Sowore was arrested on Saturday by operatives of the DSS in his Lagos residence over proposed #RevolutionNow protests billed for Monday.

Read Also: Just In: DSS arrests Omoyele Sowore
DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya confirmed this to reporters during a briefing at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sowore-is-with-us-says-dss/

pls let him be there till 2023. thanks DSS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Cherrybae(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment or deported to the SE to join his brothers.

We are not protesting anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Let him remain there or let him share bunk with Elzakzaki till 2023.

I strongly doubt if he will come of detention soon.
sycophant don't worry, in the future you will be the one calling the president a tyrant using another monicker.infact I pray I find myself in such government,I will extend it to some of you that love the rubbish they are doing now so that you guys will feel it to the bone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Genius100: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

What a clown you are. Sowore could not fly into Nigeria when GEJ was president. He had to sneak in and out through Republic of Benin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by mcafeez: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
And who can teach me how to make Amala and Egusi Soup.... Edakun grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Genius100:

What a clown you are. Sowore could not fly into Nigeria when GEJ was president. He had to sneak in and out through Republic of Benin.

And now he sneaked into DSS cell that he may never return. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Let him remain there or let him share bunk with Elzakzaki till 2023.

I strongly doubt if he will come of detention soon.
Buhari the fantastically corrupt tyrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Aladdin1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeria is a joke.what are they holding him for?whats his crime?.is there no freedom or right to peaceful protest again in nigeria? detaining sowore would only make him mor popular and make more nigerians come to the stark reality that buhari'r government is an evil government that is afraid of the freedom and rights of nigerians to challenge his regressive,draconian,lawless and counter progressive corrupt policies and government.finally what we have in nigeria under buhari is not democracy but a militarize democracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by ElsonMorali: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
They'll soon realise he's a handful and leave him alone.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by betterpikinn: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

Slap should RESET your brain if you still think that Jonathan was a reasonable leader.
A piece of shit he is

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by PHILipu1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Did anyone organized Revolution and change of government protest during Jonathan era?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
betterpikinn:

Slap should RESET your brain if you still think that Jonathan was a reasonable leader.
A piece of shit he is
Better that a piece of dictator.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
PHILipu1:

Did anyone organized Revolution and change of government protest during Jonathan era?

There was no need to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
whatever Sowore is experiencing now is as a result of what he sow. You don't sow yam and reap corn or cassava and reap orange
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Stanbaba30: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why would I ever wish good to President Buhari? Why should I pray and mean well for him when he watches his country men slaughtered and victimized? Kaaai, Dear Lord, please we are deeply sorry, please take away this man, in anyway, just let him be GONE for good.., Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Pvssy: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dadaboy:
Truth be told, I have been out to 9 different countries in the past two years and can categorically tell you Nigeria is a mess and only a revolution will help, for the first time today I experience power failure outside Nigeria and was restored within 5 minutes

Who asked for your biography?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by aksule(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
I am still trying to check the word REVOLUTION. IT sounds radical.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by ken6488(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin Bleep them
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
SLAP44:

[/s]

Will you shut up your dirty mouth kid? Did anyone call for revolution under Jonathan? Was Jonathan a saint? Was Jonathan the first president in Nigeria? Did you expect Jonathan to govern forever? Small thing, Jonathan. Small thing, Jonathan. Dem take Jonathan swear for you?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by islandmoon: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
now that some peoples father just got seated at political dinning table , sowore want to disrupt the looting! they are angry!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by TSRC: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
PHILipu1:

They even did far worse. Undermined the integrity and sovereignty of the govt at every stage.
Organised an opposition led politically charged protest because of an increase in fuel price to 75 naira per liter (very ironic).

Welcomed foreign dignitaries that bypassed the president and undermined his legitimacy.

A serving minister in this administration even threatened parallel govt under Jonathan.
I don't know what else they need to do again.

Your precious buhari have proven past govts to be fools for following Democratic tenets.
I am sure the presidents coming after him will follow his *good* example.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Jeremy1998: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
I lost hope in Nigeria..... I hate everything about the nation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Anabosee:
Nigeria
my former
forefathers land
chai
We are lucky we escaped the shithole created by Buhari and his fantastically corrupt marauders.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by boldking(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
my friend if you put nigeria matter in your mind to sleep , you might not wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up your dirty mouth kid? Did anyone call for revolution under Jonathan? Was Jonathan a saint? Was Jonathan the first president in Nigeria? Did you expect Jonathan to govern forever? Small thing, Jonathan. Small thing, Jonathan. Dem take Jonathan swear for you?

Akoba maka ndi mma, ndi njo ebewa akwa.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by moonbender(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Buhari will not step down after his tenure.

That demon will seize power and become a Military head of state.

Mark my word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

They even did far worse. Undermined the integrity and sovereignty of the govt at every stage.
Organised an opposition led politically charged protest because of an increase in fuel price to 75 naira per liter (very ironic).

Welcomed foreign dignitaries that bypassed the president and undermined his legitimacy.

A serving minister in this administration even threatened parallel govt under Jonathan.
I don't know what else they need to do again.

Your precious buhari have proven past govts to be fools for following Democratic tenets.
I am sure the presidents coming after him will follow his *good* example.

Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by tsfisheriesm: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
They Yoruba should taste the pie, tankio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.