Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS (30469 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up your dirty mouth kid? Did anyone call for revolution under Jonathan? Was Jonathan a saint? Was Jonathan the first president in Nigeria? Did you expect Jonathan to govern forever? Small thing, Jonathan. Small thing, Jonathan. Dem take Jonathan swear for you?
ehen!!!! *claps* na wa ooo
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Why won't we leave, when clowns like you defend the leaders that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and a fantastically corrupt lawless shithole.

I was in a housing estate somewhere in Nigeria recently. Even within the estate someone was driving one way! Pls tell me wat u want buhari to do about this. There are things that should not be taught to human beings - things like driving against traffic or not littering the environment are common sense. A high iq person will see that going to a round about and turning is almost equidistant to the one way distance sans attendant risks. So it's safe to say the vast majority of Nigerians hv low iq bordering on being sub human! Buhari or state governors cannot control ur behavior when they are not around. Or niggaz now need law enforcement even in housing. Estates??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
As your hostage or what? ZOOGERIA
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lawalemi:
See what Nigeria has become. They despise Jonathan, now they are cringing in bondage

You people have started o. We have all of Goodluck and Patience Jonathan's human rights abuses all over the net. You people forget too soon.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people have started o. We have all of Goodluck and Patience Jonathan's human rights abuses all over the net. You people forget too soon.
hmmm!!
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by uuzba(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dadaboy:
Truth be told, I have been out to 9 different countries in the past two years and can categorically tell you Nigeria is a mess and only a revolution will help, for the first time today I experience power failure outside Nigeria and was restored within 5 minutes
Bro, I'm sorry. Nigeria is in such a mess that Nigerians don't realise it anymore.
It's like that thing they say: if you throw a frog in hot water, it will immediately jump out and escape
But if you put it in cold/normal water, then start heating up the water slowly, the frog will remain there. By the time the water starts boiling, the frog will be dead.

First our Education sector was busted. It has now changed to certificate collection centre
There's no emphasis or reward for the application of education/sense in the whole Nigeria

So all out problems continue to increase and kill us right here inside Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
You and who? Young lady go and cook
Cherrybae:
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment or deported to the SE to join his brothers.

We are not protesting anything.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

They even did far worse. Undermined the integrity and sovereignty of the govt at every stage.
Organised an opposition led politically charged protest because of an increase in fuel price to 75 naira per liter (very ironic).

Erm, Jonathan increased fuel prices from N65 to N140, and then after the protests reduced it to N97 (Then to N87 in 2015).

Just FYI (and while I oppose PDP and APC , if GEJ had been allowed to increase prices to N140, we probably would have had greater savings, and more cash for education and railways. And more investment in the petroleum sector....which might have helped us ride out the fall in oil prices better from 2014).

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please keep him till this govt is over. He's a distraction to the wonderful achievements the govt promised him in 2015. Let him remain there. He started it and let him finish it.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dadaboy:
Truth be told, I have been out to 9 different countries in the past two years and can categorically tell you Nigeria is a mess and only a revolution will help, for the first time today I experience power failure outside Nigeria and was restored within 5 minutes

In other countries, people pay their power bills on time, don't bypass their meters or bribe DISCO officals to reconenct them, don't steal power, and their power companies are fully privatised, and charge the full price for power, not the 30% of the full price that DISCOS are forced to charge. And subsequently, their power companies have the cash to make improvements.

Their power companies are transparently run, and don't do estimated billing either.

In Nigeria, we insist on paying N2 for something that should cost N2000. Impossicant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
BigBashiru:

I was in a housing estate somewhere in Nigeria recently. Even within the estate someone was driving one way! Pls tell me wat u want buhari to do about this. There are things that should not be taught to human beings - things like driving against traffic or not littering the environment are common sense. A high iq person will see that going to a round about and turning is almost equidistant to the one way distance sans attendant risks. So it's safe to say the vast majority of Nigerians hv low iq bordering on being sub human! Buhari or state governors cannot control ur behavior when they are not around. Or niggaz now need law enforcement even in housing. Estates??

Buharri is responsible for all their atrocities in the estates and all other places, because he refuses to obey court orders to release people from detention and even refuse to name ministers for many months, how can you expect me to be law abiding when the president is lawless?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by uuzba(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
aksule:
I am still trying to check the word REVOLUTION. IT sounds radical.
In the 1700's only a handful of aristocrats were holding the entire wealth of France. They were eating cake and chicken.
The masses were not eating anything.
No health care. Nothing

One-day they rose up, captured all the rich people and cut off their heads.
They used a big knief called a guillotine knief
They invented it.
If you go to any cyber cafe/photocopy centre, you'll see a moderns day guillotine used for cutting stacks of paper
The original was invented in France during the French revolution.

That is why France doesn't have wretched poverty anymore. At least government provides for all citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Naijafull19:

In other countries, people pay their power bills on time, don't bypass their meters or bribe DISCO officals to reconenct them, don't steal power, and their power companies are fully privatised, and charge the full price for power, not the 30% of the full price that DISCOS are forced to charge. And subsequently, their power companies have the cash to make improvements.

Their power companies are transparently run, and don't do estimated billing either.

In Nigeria, we insist on paying N2 for something that should cost N2000. Impossicant.

In other countries, their president obeys court orders and respect the judiciary.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:

Who asked for your biography?
pull him down syndrome on public display.. Smh
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
uuzba:

In the 1700's only a handful of aristocrats were holding the entire wealth of France. They were eating cake and chicken.
The masses were not eating anything.
No health care. Nothing

One-day they rose up, captured all the rich people and cut off their heads.
They used a big knief called a guillotine knief
They invented it.
If you go to any cyber cafe/photocopy centre, you'll see a moderns day guillotine used for cutting stacks of paper
The original was invented in France during the French revolution.

That is why France doesn't have wretched poverty anymore. At least government provides for all citizens.
France is across the Atlantic... Why not remind them of Jerry Rawlings of ghana they flee to which undoubtedly should be a reproach..
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Pvssy: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
pull him down syndrome on public display.. Smh

Keep shaking.

That head will fall of soon.

Ogun laakaye never misses
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
uuzba:

Bro, I'm sorry. Nigeria is in such a mess that Nigerians don't realise it anymore.
It's like that thing they say: if you throw a frog in hot water, it will immediately jump out and escape
But if you put it in cold/normal water, then start heating up the water slowly, the frog will remain there. By the time the water starts boiling, the frog will be dead.

First our Education sector was busted. It has now changed to certificate collection centre
There's no emphasis or reward for the application of education/sense in the whole Nigeria

So all out problems continue to increase and kill us right here inside Nigeria
who is diz guy?? And why are u so smart? Something tells me u are from my age group and u saw when Nigeria wasn't that bad and obviously so disgusted that all dreams for a better nigeria is dashed whilst hoping for a glorious one..

Honestly u impressed beyond measure..
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by ajl: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

And now he sneaked into DSS cell that he may never return. grin

Africa and Nigeria had too many of people like you and that's why slavery and colonialism lasted for several centuries. You are one of those whose forefathers likely connived with Europeans to ferry slaves out of Africa just for peanuts. It's in the blood.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

In other countries, their president obeys court orders and respect the judiciary.

Yes, but that's not part of my point.

In Nigeria, we keep on complaining about zero power supply, yet we refuse to pay for it.

It's the same with democracy, we cannot be voting leaders, and then pretend that they would do the right thing. We put pressure on them to do so at all times.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by TSRC: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
BigBashiru:

Black men always want the easy way out.... which is to leave. It's easier to leave than to fix the mess. Buhari isn't to blame - Nigerians are blame due to their indiscipline and animalistic lifestyles.
Don't be silly.
Can you see all the army of mad men supporting buhari while he cracks down on free protest?
How will you improve if protest is a national abomination?

You are not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:

Keep shaking.

That head will fall of soon.

Ogun laakaye never misses
look at diz infant who is supposed to be thinking about his own life but chose to be nuisance and display pathological endemic trait of stupidityyyyyy in public with reckless abandon to the reproach he's gonna bring his docile irresponsible wards/guardians don't think he still has parents...

Omo abiradinu oponu radarada oshi... Omo ti ashewo bi fun ole ��� bad combo that can never be useful to any human only to plants as manure..

Shiorrr
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by pek(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

To you, you have made sense? Why bring Jonathan into this? You may not like Buhari but what Sowore said and plans to do was treason. It may help you to google that. Even USA/Trump won't take that.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Pvssy: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
Livefreeordieha:
look at diz infant who is supposed to be thinking about his own life but chose to be nuisance and display pathological endemic trait of stupidityyyyyy in public with reckless abandon to the reproach he's gonna bring his docile irresponsible wards/guardians don't think he still has parents...

Omo abiradinu oponu radarada oshi... Omo ti ashewo bi fun ole ��� bad combo that can never be useful to any human only to plants as manure..

Shiorrr

[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
hmmm!!

Yes. Goodluck Jonathan was a despot. He is like Ibrahim "Maradona" Babangida who used his gap-toothed smile to deceive Nigerians while he plundered them mercilessly.

People should stop mentioning him in cases like this because he was worse in terms of human rights abuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

They even did far worse. Undermined the integrity and sovereignty of the govt at every stage.
Organised an opposition led politically charged protest because of an increase in fuel price to 75 naira per liter (very ironic).

Welcomed foreign dignitaries that bypassed the president and undermined his legitimacy.

A serving minister in this administration even threatened parallel govt under Jonathan.
I don't know what else they need to do again.

Your precious buhari have proven past govts to be fools for following Democratic tenets.
I am sure the presidents coming after him will follow his *good* example.
u will be surprised d person u just quoted is 19yrs of age and living with an aunt as a glorified houseboy because the parents are poor...
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2019

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
BigBashiru:

Nigeria did not become a fantastically corrupt shithole by accident. It was because of useless wastemen like Buhari the country found itself in this predicant.
The leadership at the top influence how the average Nigerian behaves.
The average Nigerian is not responsible for:
1) Saying Abacha never stole
2)He doesn't know what technology was used in Ganduje video showing him collecting $5 million dollar bribe
3)Appointing Akpabio Minister who is facing a N105 billion naira charge with EFCC
4)Reinstating pension thief Abdulrasheed Maina into his post
5) Returning Timprye Silva 48 houses and appointing him as Minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes. Goodluck Jonathan was a despot. He is like Ibrahim "Maradona" Babangida who used his gap-toothed smile to deceive Nigerians while he plundered them mercilessly.

People should stop mentioning him in cases like this because he was worse in terms of human rights abuses.
Goodluck Jonathan is no different from Buhari. When he was in power Sowore could not even step into the country.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Harbdhul009: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is not what is termed as freedom of speech.
Revolution means The removal and replacement of a government, especially by sudden violent action.
And mind you, this is called treason against your country.
DSS acted well
emeijeh:
So who is leading the #revolutionnow protests tomorrow?

Sowore, inform your Boys to give us the venue tomorrow, as I am landing Benin airport soon.
I will join them tomorrow.

Enough is enough.

Nothing is working in this shithole.

@topic: If DSS says they are holding him, what then is freedom of speech and association in this "democracy" ?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BigBashiru: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Buharri is responsible for all their atrocities in the estates and all other places, because he refuses to obey court orders to release people from detention and even refuse to name ministers for many months, how can you expect me to be law abiding when the president is lawless?

With all due respect it's not an excuse. President is only one of many leadership positions. Let's tell ourselves the truth without insult etc
Let's have an honest discussion. The position of the president is only one position. More important than president is state governor. The state governors aren't disobeying court orders. Let's stop generating excuses and own up to failures and irresponsibility. Things like reckless driving on highways is another serious area; these things don't need to be taught. Is it stare governors that will drive cars for Nigerians?? FRSC is doing all they can but Nigerians are largely ungovernable except with iron fists. It's degrading to think all Nigerians respond eel to is iron fists....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.