Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS (30470 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by luluosas(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dem no dey shame
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by subcbouy: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
How will you tag a protest "Revolution Now" and expect sitting power to unseat them. "Coup deta" is more a Revolution.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

The number of guys who call Buhari Dullarrdinho and all sorts at will nko

why won't they call him names when you guys and your elders in APC started the madness.even cramjones abi wetin be that him useless name insulted gej parents all because of politics.I know everything that happened here.....some of you almost involved his children.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Moloncho: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

make Dem kukuma work night and day for 6yrs to get full Jonathan. Ah don tire for una!
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by vineyardfarms: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=whizpet post=80933378]The Department of State Security (DSS) on Sunday afternoon confirmed it has presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Mr Omoyele Sowore in its custody.

Sowore was arrested on Saturday by operatives of the DSS in his Lagos residence over proposed #RevolutionNow protests billed for Monday.

Read Also: Just In: DSS arrests Omoyele Sowore
DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya confirmed this to reporters during a briefing at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.

Details shortly…

MY FEAR IS, I HOPE THEY WILL NOT INJECT OR POISON HIM JUST TO SILENCE HIM"!? THE CLERGE MEN, ACTIVIST, ETC??@ WHO USE TO PROTEST IN THE ERA OF PRESIDENT GEJ, WHERE ARE THEY NOW?? NO MORE FREEDOM ! DSS IS QUICK TO PUT HIM IN THEIR CUSTODY? ? ? WHEREAS KILLINGS, KIDNAPING, VICES ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY UNDER THEIR WATCH. IT IS WELL. ALL POWER BELONG TO GOD.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
why won't they call him names when you guys and your elders in APC started the madness.even cramjones abi wetin be that him useless name insulted gej parents all because of politics.I know everything that happened here.....some of you almost involved his children.

APC did not start any madness? You PDP supporters have been calling Buhari names for as long as I can remember, even before he won the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Niaja4real(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
His Next Level Don Start Be That Na!
But Come ooh!, Mek Koment No Come Tell Us Tomorrow Say Na #2.5mila Dem Dey Tek Gee The Guy Man Food Every Month oo! Like Elzakzaky's #1.5mila By Liar Muhammad
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by ajl: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2019
BigBashiru:

I was in a housing estate somewhere in Nigeria recently. Even within the estate someone was driving one way! Pls tell me wat u want buhari to do about this. There are things that should not be taught to human beings - things like driving against traffic or not littering the environment are common sense. A high iq person will see that going to a round about and turning is almost equidistant to the one way distance sans attendant risks. So it's safe to say the vast majority of Nigerians hv low iq bordering on being sub human! Buhari or state governors cannot control ur behavior when they are not around. Or niggaz now need law enforcement even in housing. Estates??

Hopefully you are not claiming to have higher IQ. Do you know what determine human behaviour. A combination of factors: upbringing, education, environment and societal influence, etc. Tell me what good influence Nigeria political class including the presidency have on the populace. Can Buhari engage the people he claim to be leading. I was a Buharist but things changed after the mass killing in the middle-belt. A president that choose to go to a public marriage of two public families few days after hundreds were massacred has no human feeling. Buhari is a dead beat.

If you do not know how society functions. It's from top down. The elites and political class set the pace and rules for the masses to follow but what have the Nigerian elites and political class done. They steal and oppress the same masses. So don't blame the poor man driving against flow of traffic. He is also a victim.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by ajl: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Naijafull19:

In other countries, people pay their power bills on time, don't bypass their meters or bribe DISCO officals to reconenct them, don't steal power, and their power companies are fully privatised, and charge the full price for power, not the 30% of the full price that DISCOS are forced to charge. And subsequently, their power companies have the cash to make improvements.

Their power companies are transparently run, and don't do estimated billing either.

In Nigeria, we insist on paying N2 for something that should cost N2000. Impossicant.

And in foreign countries, you only pay for power you use. No estimated billing and getting charged when have no power 24/7. In Nigeria public officials and business elites connive to rob the masses. Here I pay $50 for unlimited internet data and working phone line. Once in Nigeria, I spent N8,000 in just 2days for internet. Wetin be that. Organized robbery.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BigBashiru: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2019
ajl:

Hopefully you are not claiming to have higher IQ. Do you know what determine human behaviour. A combination of factors: upbringing, education, environment and societal influence, etc. Tell me what good influence Nigeria political class including the presidency have on the populace. Can Buhari engage the people he claim to be leading. I was a Buharist but things changed after the mass killing in the middle-belt. A president that choose to go to a public marriage of two public families few days after hundreds were massacred has no human feeling. Buhari is a dead beat.

If you do not know how society functions. It's from top down. The elites and political class set the pace and rules for the masses to follow but what have the Nigerian elites and political class done. They steal and oppress the same masses. So don't blame the poor man driving against flow of traffic. He is also a victim.

Keeping generating excuses. It's obvious the black race is a disgrsce to humanity. Keep generating excuses in ur useless black majority shithole countries. Even in western countries it's blacks that cause most of the issues.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:
looool

I supported Apc in 2015 but now I know they are empty barrels and worse than pdp.

While pdp was corrupt, we enjoyed some levels of freedom and EFCC went after mostly politicians and some yahoo boys.

Pdp was corrupt but they gave us the voters card reader which greatly improved the credibility of elections.

Pdp was corrupt but we were able to protest freely and call the seating president an Idiot without any fear of repercussion.

Under pdp, progress was really slow but every administration made things a little better.

Obj - accelerated investment in technology
Yaardua- reduces fuel price and cheaper cost of living.
Gej- sure -p and electronic voting.

——————————————————\-

Under APC, our basic freedom has been taken from us

Under Apc, billion have been recovered from “anti kwarraption” war but not a single tangible and visible project has been done with it.

Under Apc, the thought of protest will earn you a visit from the dss.

Under apc, none of the promise they made has been fulfilled.

We all know they rigged themselves into power in 2018 and majority of Nigerians votes Atiku.
We all know they have no intention to allow free and fair election ever again. They’ll backtrack the achievements of Obj, yaardua and gej....

You have said it all nwanne
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2019
BigBashiru:

Keeping generating excuses. It's obvious the black race is a disgrsce to humanity. Keep generating excuses in ur useless black majority shithole countries. Even in western countries it's blacks that cause most of the issues.

what does what you said now relate to the fact that Buhari is a useless president?

eh?

You are talking of excuses undecided
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
ajl:

You have saud it all
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

APC did not start any madness? You PDP supporters have been calling Buhari names for as long as I can remember, even before he won the 2015 election.

You know in your heart of hearts that this is not true
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
maasoap:

Any pig contesting under the platform of PDP would always be better than other candidates as far you guys are concerned.

are you really comparing GEJ with that foolish fool called Buhari?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2019
uuzba:

Bro, I'm sorry. Nigeria is in such a mess that Nigerians don't realise it anymore.
It's like that thing they say: if you throw a frog in hot water, it will immediately jump out and escape
But if you put it in cold/normal water, then start heating up the water slowly, the frog will remain there. By the time the water starts boiling, the frog will be dead.

First our Education sector was busted. It has now changed to certificate collection centre
There's no emphasis or reward for the application of education/sense in the whole Nigeria

So all out problems continue to increase and kill us right here inside Nigeria

many Nigerians who have not left Nigeria before do not realise the level of rot that country is in.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BigBashiru: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

what does what you said now relate to the fact that Buhari is a useless president?

eh?

You are talking of excuses undecided

The president is only one leadership position. Key leaders are the governors. All governors report to the president. President cannot fire governors becos they are democratically elected. Sanwo olu of Lagos is a decent enough governor; he isn't blaming buhari. He is working hard. Govenorsand lga chairmen hold the key to nigerias development not president
If all lga chairmen work hard over the next 4 years, Nigeria will be a changed country. Buhari is sluggish and gas failed in the aspect if security- so yes I agree the Buhari regime is no good. But the stare governors and lga chairmen can still deliver even wiv a "useless" president.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Mizwisdom(f): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2019
By the time they finish with the idiot e go humble
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

You know in your heart of hearts that this is not true

Abuses intensified toward GEJ during the Occupy Nigeria protest in January, 2012. The vampire picture of GEJ and all other nasty memes about him came to live at that time.

And in 2012, there was nothing like APC.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

are you really comparing GEJ with that foolish fool called Buhari?

GEJ was a joke, a mistake.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:
looool

I supported Apc in 2015 but now I know they are empty barrels and worse than pdp.

While pdp was corrupt, we enjoyed some levels of freedom and EFCC went after mostly politicians and some yahoo boys.

Pdp was corrupt but they gave us the voters card reader which greatly improved the credibility of elections.

Pdp was corrupt but we were able to protest freely and call the seating president an Idiot without any fear of repercussion.

Under pdp, progress was really slow but every administration made things a little better.

Obj - accelerated investment in technology
Yaardua- reduces fuel price and cheaper cost of living.
Gej- sure -p and electronic voting.

Unfortunately for you and your likes, those of us who disagreed with you are more in number than you and your co-wailers. PDP is an abomination. See the attachment below, that's symbol of PDP and what they stand for

——————————————————\-

Under APC, our basic freedom has been taken from us
Under Apc, billion have been recovered from “anti kwarraption” war but not a single tangible and visible project has been done with it.

Under Apc, the thought of protest will earn you a visit from the dss.

Under apc, none of the promise they made has been fulfilled.

We all know they rigged themselves into power in 2018 and majority of Nigerians votes Atiku.
We all know they have no intention to allow free and fair election ever again. They’ll backtrack the achievements of Obj, yaardua and gej....

You meant the freedom to call for revolution? The freedom to forcefully ejected a democratically elected officials? Loser is even claiming that majority of Nigerians voted for Atiku the server man! The same Atiku who was beaten mercilessly in Adamawa state!

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by tomju(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Dadaboy:
Truth be told, I have been out to 9 different countries in the past two years and can categorically tell you Nigeria is a mess and only a revolution will help, for the first time today I experience power failure outside Nigeria and was restored within 5 minutes
Is that all?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Dadaboy: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

Who asked for your biography?
Dumb motherfucker
Hater of progress
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Pvssy: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dadaboy:

Dumb motherfucker
Hater of progress

Progress shocked shocked shocked

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / Chaplain: Lagos CAN Backs Ambode, Says Sack In Order / Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.