Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS (30472 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Artistree: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lec25:
Is just ridiculous for one to have such leaders that Nigerian have. Why are you arresting him, what part of constitution did he faulted.
Did he FAULT, not faulted.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by TSRC: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
We are lucky we escaped the shithole created by Buhari and his fantastically corrupt marauders.
I would join you guys soon.
I need to crack this IELTS once and for all.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
moonbender:

Buhari will not step down after his tenure.

That demon will seize power and become a Military head of state.

Mark my word!

I won't even be surprised grin
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
What did he did?As far as I'm concerned the guy didn't did anything
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by legitnow: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sowore is with u?

Una be him brother abi na family, girlfriend or wife?

Wat are u doing with him?

Oooo This country have gone to the dogs.

Gov don turn kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

They even did far worse. Undermined the integrity and sovereignty of the govt at every stage.
Organised an opposition led politically charged protest because of an increase in fuel price to 75 naira per liter (very ironic).

Welcomed foreign dignitaries that bypassed the president and undermined his legitimacy.

A serving minister in this administration even threatened parallel govt under Jonathan.
I don't know what else they need to do again.

Your precious buhari have proven past govts to be fools for following Democratic tenets.
I am sure the presidents coming after him will follow his *good* example.
he is one of them....they don't know buhari's successors will do worse even if the successor is from another political party because they they are seeing that Nigerians can't do anything.the next two successors will clamp down on people using social media platforms and it will happen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Lamasta(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Let him remain there or let him share bunk with Elzakzaki till 2023.

I strongly doubt if he will come of detention soon.
For which crime
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by moonbender(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

I won't even be surprised grin

Thats his plan.

That's why RUGA is proposed - To invade any state that voice against him.

Thats why he has pocketed the Military.

Once a soldier, always a soldier.

Those supporting him will be the once to be soaked in their blood when that time comes.

Buhari will introduce the Uthman Danfodio system.

We are in for it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

Goodluck!Try and get out if you can.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by islandmoon: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
They Yoruba should taste the pie, tankio.

slave mentality , he should collect millions and move back to US , now he would be given political asylum in a nice country, you think the guy is a fool?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by sunboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
... and there was a nation.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by legitnow: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
The people that voted evil, e no go better for una.

GEJ was much better, had he completed another 4 years, we might even have stable electricity.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by TSRC: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
he is one of them....they don't know buhari's successors will do worse even if the successor is from another political party because they they are seeing that Nigerians can't do anything.the next two successors will clap down on people using social media and it will happen.
When it happens you would see them writing epistles like patriots.

The only thing PDP would do is just try very hard to win and rain hell on everybody.
And it would be very sad indeed.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by legitnow: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

The only thing PDP would do is just try very hard to win and rain hell on everybody.

PDP under GEJ was a respecter of all Nigerians.

Only time we ever had a national conference, where we all sit and talk over issues like civilized people.

We miss GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
islandmoon:
now that some peoples father just got seated at political dinning table , sowore want to disrupt the looting! they are angry!
Lmao
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

I pray the next leader won't do such infact they will increase the volume and come after some fake patriots here.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Kiezodumah(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pls, don't ever release him. Idiots. How many MURIC,Fulani herdsmen,IMN protesters are in your custody ?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by EseBaba: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
whizpet:
The Department of State Security (DSS) on Sunday afternoon confirmed it has presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Mr Omoyele Sowore in its custody.

Sowore was arrested on Saturday by operatives of the DSS in his Lagos residence over proposed #RevolutionNow protests billed for Monday.
#RELEAS SOWORENOW
Read Also: Just In: DSS arrests Omoyele Sowore
DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya confirmed this to reporters during a briefing at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sowore-is-with-us-says-dss/
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
legitnow:

PDP under GEJ was a respecter of all Nigerians.

Only time we ever had a national conference, where we all sit and talk over issues like civilized people.

We miss GEJ.

GEJ was a boss to Buharri on democracy matters.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nnamdi KANU told them you don't have democracy in Nigeria

Nigerians told him to come back home from UK and say it that buhari will take care of his rubbish agitation now they have arrested sowore everybody now know KANU HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG the worst is ABBA KYARI ARRESTED SOWORE NOT LATE BUHARI

UNTIL SOWORE SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN IN ASO ROCK ABBA KYARI WILL NOT BE SCARED OF HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by topcin: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tomorrow is August 5, the Federal Government has drawn the battle line. Che Guevara has been moved to Abuja. Team #REVOLUTIONNOW is ready for a final showdown. Buhari is in serious trouble because the Laptop warriors and abroad Sandinista freedom righters are ready to nuke the country. What would be painful is after all these PROVOCATIONS - Arrest of the Messiah, and the open declaration of war by the Nigerian state, the revolutionaries refuse to come out en masse against the government. It would be a great mockery and would further strengthen the opinion of the elites that all these online KamiKaze warriors are all talks with no action.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by holywind(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jonathan Will Be Laughing At Him And Infact The Whole Of Nigeria Now
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rule number 1, don’t drag people to revolution, rule number two always adhere to No1
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BigBashiru: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

Black men always want the easy way out.... which is to leave. It's easier to leave than to fix the mess. Buhari isn't to blame - Nigerians are blame due to their indiscipline and animalistic lifestyles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Akoba maka ndi mma, ndi njo ebewa akwa.

Aye nse e, won tun nse eleda e
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Realdeals(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
They will learn a lot from Sowore, he will leave them bewildered, that I'm very sure.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by airbrush: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Those who took the freedom and peace Jonathan offered for granted will need to work night and day for another 3 years to get someone half as good as Jonathan.

sowore please enjoin your new address. i remember he was completely used even promised or brought a house for him in USA.he help enthrone this diabolical people into power who are more comfort with armed herd men fully armed killing people everyday .but are afraid of unarmed peaceful protest
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:

YOU MUST BE A JOKER.UNDER JONATHAN YOUR HERO,NIGERIA TILTED TOWARDS ANARCHY THAN NOW.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
BigBashiru:

Black men always want the easy way out.... which is to leave. It's easier to leave than to fix the mess. Buhari isn't to blame - Nigerians are blame due to their indiscipline and animalistic lifestyles.
Why won't we leave, when clowns like you defend the leaders that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and a fantastically corrupt lawless shithole.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by UncleJudax(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
now to the next question what do u want to do with him flog him or what
Release him, probably, after tomorrow (August 5)
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by James4bright(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up your dirty mouth kid? Did anyone call for revolution under Jonathan? Was Jonathan a saint? Was Jonathan the first president in Nigeria? Did you expect Jonathan to govern forever? Small thing, Jonathan. Small thing, Jonathan. Dem take Jonathan swear for you?

Pained bull. Jonathan is better than the tyrant you voted for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.