Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS (30471 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes. Goodluck Jonathan was a despot. He is like Ibrahim "Maradona" Babangida who used his gap-toothed smile to deceive Nigerians while he plundered them mercilessly.

People should stop mentioning him in cases like this because he was worse in terms of human rights abuses.
hehehe,I hear APC sycophant....this one don't know know human rights abuses.lolzzz,worse than buhari,all these APC sycophants are the same.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Harbdhul009:
This is not what is termed as freedom of speech.
Revolution means The removal and replacement of a government, especially by sudden violent action.
And mind you, this is called treason against your country.
DSS acted well
When Buhari staged a coup in 1983 what do you tag that?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
James4bright:

Pained bull. Jonathan is better than the tyrant you voted for.

Any pig contesting under the platform of PDP would always be better than other candidates as far you guys are concerned.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by kazzbab(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
whizpet:
The Department of State Security (DSS) on Sunday afternoon confirmed it has presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Mr Omoyele Sowore in its custody.

Sowore was arrested on Saturday by operatives of the DSS in his Lagos residence over proposed #RevolutionNow protests billed for Monday.

Read Also: Just In: DSS arrests Omoyele Sowore
DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya confirmed this to reporters during a briefing at the DSS headquarters in Abuja.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sowore-is-with-us-says-dss/
Call Sowore names and do sorts to him, all I know is if he's spared and he relents not, he's on his way to becoming a Nigerian presido.
His enemies are giving him the publicity unknowingly.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Sermwell(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Genius100:

What a clown you are. Sowore could not fly into Nigeria when GEJ was president. He had to sneak in and out through Republic of Benin.
see this mumu!! even sowore will be laughing at you for this comment!!
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by inyenejo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
#REVOLUTIONNOW buharigg must go, the fake President must go
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Goodluck Jonathan is no different from Buhari. When he was in power Sowore could not even step into the country.

Don't mind them.

Human rights in Nigeria have always been under threat since1999. Even Yar'Adua's administration was not an exception.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehe,I hear APC sycophant....this one don't know know human rights abuses.lolzzz,worse than buhari,all these APC sycophants are the same.

Let me list gross human rights abuses under GEJ and you would list under Buhari.

Deal?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Let me list gross human rights abuses under GEJ and you would list under Buhari.

Deal?
hehehehe,all of you ehhh.APC sycophants on this forum.nor be only gross na net....
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehe,all of you ehhh.APC sycophants on this forum.nor be only gross na net....

Accept the challenge na grin
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Sermwell(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Goodluck Jonathan is no different from Buhari. When he was in power Sowore could not even step into the country.
but now that sowore stepped into Nigeria, what happened?? even sowore will be laughing at this your comment!! smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Accept the challenge na grin

grin grin na back and forth I go do with you....you will even mention the 2012 oil subsidy protest as one of the gross abuses.smh APC sycophants and their jokes.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Merimental(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dadaboy:
Truth be told, I have been out to 9 different countries in the past two years and can categorically tell you Nigeria is a mess and only a revolution will help, for the first time today I experience power failure outside Nigeria and was restored within 5 minutes

already lost count for 2days incessant power failure
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
grin grin na back and forth I go do with you....you will even mention the 2012 oil subsidy protest as one of the gross abuses.smh APC sycophants and their jokes.

The 2012 oil subsidy protest (the Occupy Nigeria protest) is not even among the list.

Obviously, you have forgotten. Typical Nigerian grin
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

The 2012 oil subsidy protest (the Occupy Nigeria protest) is not even among the list.

Obviously, you have forgotten. Typical Nigerian grin
I hear,when I will see the list, it will be the usual bull crap from a sycophant, I don't take your likes serious on this forum. I know una too well on nairaland.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please hold him well before he does what Nnamdi Kanu did to Igbo youths to Yoruba youth.
Shel for this country? This is just the beginning. We warn una but una choose integrity wey we dey sell for all Aba markets.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
I hear,when I will see the list, it will be the usual bull crap from a sycophant, I don't take your likes serious.

OK, let me give you 2.

Ekiti 2014. Intimidation of APC chieftains and supporters. Soldiers preventing APC chieftains like Tinubu from leaving the state of their own accord. Oshiomole prevented from leaving his state for Ekiti.

Osun 2014. Lai Mohammed and some APC chieftains arrested. 30 student supporters of APC arrested.

Abi you want me to also mention the vandalization of APC data centre in Lagos by DSS?

What about the occupation of the National Assembly by police to the extent that some lawmakers had to scale walls like spiderman?

What about soldiers intercepting major newspapers like the Punch and others from reaching some Southwest states?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, let me give you 2.

Ekiti 2014. Intimidation of APC chieftains and supporters. Soldiers preventing APC chieftains like Tinubu from leaving the state of their own accord. Oshiomole prevented from leaving his state for Ekiti.

Osun 2014. Lai Mohammed and some chieftains arrested. 30 student supporters of APC arrested.

Abi you want me to also mention the vandalization of APC data centre in Lagos by DSS?

What about the occupation of the National Assembly by police to the extent that some lawmakers had to scale walls like spidermen?

What about soldiers intercepting major newspapers like the Punch and others from reaching some Southwest states?
like I said,I know una too well...I will do back forth with you then end up wasting my time. You are a known buharist here so if we go on and on between buhari and gej human rights abuses,we will end up wasting our time.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
like I said,I know una too well...I will do back forth with you end up wasting my time. You are a buharist so if we go on and on between buhari and gej human rights abuses,we will end up wasting our time.

This is not about Buharism or Jonathanism.

This is about facts. People want to force it down our throats that GEJ was a saintly president. History thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

This is not about Buharism or Jonathanism.

This is about facts. People want to force it down our throats that GEJ was a saintly president. History thinks otherwise.
hehehe,look!! This argument has been made on this forum before,nor be only history think otherwise mr sycophant.I know buhari is the saint and the upright man with integrity to you.

Buharists and their jokes
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehe,look!! This argument has been made on this forum before,nor be only history think otherwise mr sycophant.I know buhari is the saint and the upright man with integrity to you.

Buharists and their jokes

Nobody said Buhari is a saint. But people like to paint GEJ like a saint that he is not.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Nobody said Buhari is a saint. But people like to paint GEJ like a saint that he is not.
gej own is better far better.if the insults you and your likes and the APC elders gave the last president was directed at buhari now,buhari will put them in a closed cell including some of you here. Go on air and call the president unprintable names because of his incompetence and see if you will stay in your home in peace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by SLAP44: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Naijafull19:

Yes, but that's not part of my point.

In Nigeria, we keep on complaining about zero power supply, yet we refuse to pay for it.

It's the same with democracy, we cannot be voting leaders, and then pretend that they would do the right thing. We put pressure on them to do so at all times.

Like calling for a revolutionary March.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Better you tell the pilot to drop you off where Sowore is now and please stay away from Benin Airport.

emeijeh:
So who is leading the #revolutionnow protests tomorrow?

Sowore, inform your Boys to give us the venue tomorrow, as I am landing Benin airport soon.
I will join them tomorrow.

Enough is enough.

Nothing is working in this shithole.

@topic: If DSS says they are holding him, what then is freedom of speech and association in this "democracy" ?
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
gej own is better far better.if the insults you and your likes and the APC elders gave the last president was directed at buhari now,buhari will put them in a closed cell including some of you here. Go on air and call the president unprintable names because of his incompetence and see if you will stay in your home in peace.

Are you being sarcastic?

Fayose and Fani Kayode who were/are repeatedly on Buhari's neck would never have dared it with GEJ.

Ask Amaechi what he went through in the hands of Patience Jonathan.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Neddyogu(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
lordm:
If only he checked the meaning of revolution.

Poor choice of words I tell yer. Of all words to use na Revolution he choose? He will sing like a canary.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by bewise24: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
uuzba:

Bro, I'm sorry. Nigeria is in such a mess that Nigerians don't realise it anymore.
It's like that thing they say: if you throw a frog in hot water, it will immediately jump out and escape
But if you put it in cold/normal water, then start heating up the water slowly, the frog will remain there. By the time the water starts boiling, the frog will be dead.

First our Education sector was busted. It has now changed to certificate collection centre
There's no emphasis or reward for the application of education/sense in the whole Nigeria

So all out problems continue to increase and kill us right here inside Nigeria
The planned revolution will end the madness which Gowon inadvertently started by taking over missionary schools. Buhari has failed Nigerians
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Bizibi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Are you being sarcastic?

Fayose and Fani Kayode who were/are repeatedly on Buhari's neck would never have dared it with GEJ.

Ask Amaechi what he went through in the hands of Patience Jonathan.
hehehehehehe,like I said I will go back and forth with you.I laugh when you write if they dare it to gej,the number of you guys on this forum and the likes of tinubu,akande even ameachi parallel government statements.

Abeg,make una enjoy una next level......I like the way buhari is showing his true colour,enjoy your next level Mr sycophant.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Exempted: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
If Jonathan has done this APC minnows will have been screaming abuse of human right

Is Tinubu not alive Lets wait and hear what he will say. Is Sowore not his brothet? How can these guys be placing power above their people. It's pathetic....
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by orunto27: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please release him. He is innocent.
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment or deported to the SE to join his brothers.

We are not protesting anything.

U are simply another nuisance n threat to human evolution process... U should be locked up in a zoo
Re: BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS by BluntBoy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehehehe,like I said I will go back and forth with you.I laugh when you write if they dare it to gej,the number of you guys on this forum and the likes of tinubu,akande even ameachi parallel government statements.

Abeg,make una enjoy una next level......I like the way buhari is showing his true colour,enjoy your next level Mr sycophant.

The number of guys who call Buhari Dullarrdinho and all sorts at will nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From ICC Abuja As Buhari Receives Certificate / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) / Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.