Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k (89569 Views)

Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So / It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k by founts(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am not here to claim anything but i noticed that 75% of peeps here knew little or nothing about the days of yekini. The black and white days extending to France 98, moving to gateway boys. We seem to analyze issues of life as if it's 1+1, Players of those days earn little compared to players of nowadays yet their commitment, service, loyalty, sacrifice are sine qua non & unquantifiable, either you blame yekini or his mum for these woes , always know that you only see and say things from your position but not the position of the person(s) directly affected or involved: Yekini wasn't a lavish spender nor portray traits of indecency. if you are blaming yekini for mismanagement , you need to know what he went through before his death. Have a Nice Lunch break, wherever you are... Cheers!!!!
Re: Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k by Luckybelt: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stillthebest:

I don't think Nigerian Intl players are super rich.
Why? You hardly see them helpin ppl, they don't have thriving biz during n after their football career, you hardly see them buy expensive cars or homes when they leave sport life ..

Their news always die with their careers. Once they are out of football nothing balling again.

I might be wrong or may be
Have you seen Emenike s mansion? They may not do like Otedola but at least they should contribute their quota. Messi is responsible for the schooling of 16000 kids.
Look at Kanu Heart foundation
Re: Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k by Jarus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
erico2k2:

How about the house yakini left?

That's where she lives.
Re: Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k by Stillthebest: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Luckybelt:

Have you seen Emenike s mansion? They may not do like Otedola but at least they should contribute their quota. Messi is responsible for the schooling of 16000 kids.
Look at Kanu Heart foundation

I said after they leave footballing business, they stop making news in terms of achievements and they don't have thriving investments.. And not about abroad. But Nigeria in particular...And no I haven't seen EMENIKEs house in reality but only online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo] / 5 Most Handsome Young Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.