Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? (4727 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by emelda86(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
So far she's not an illiterate, u good to go bro...
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Ejusni(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:
Why don't you bring her up to your level and taste? Nobody is perfect, everyone you meet will always lack something. If she fits what you want in a woman except her lack of education, bring up her to your standard.

very ignorant suggestion! Bros nor try am unlike you like being jilted!
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
You know what you want in a woman/relationship.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by larryking540: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Do you know how difficult it is to be a mother and a student at the same time? You could at least suggest he marries her first then sends her to school. Try to go back to school while you are a very involved father and tell me if you manage to finish the program.

I wouldn't be surprised this comment is coming from a lady,
that is how our elder brother used to think that after training 90% of most ladies in school they will marry and live happily after, but this same ladies after seeing another man or guy who is more fun or more this and that than our elder brothers in campus they dump my brother's close to graduating period, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED right, ,,,,,,

we refuse to make such mistake, if she truely loves u op make she use Belle go the school, if she decides to leave the marriage after graduation, no problem Atleast she win and u too win, u get pikin she get her education to impress the world dat doesn't give a fucck about her, probably when she is 40years she will definitely have a rethink of how she missed her opportunity for a proper life

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by larryking540: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2019
carter009:
My dear, I have seen were this type of issue happened, they guy trained they babe in they university after she graduated , they babe told his boyfriend that she can't marry him, that she doesn't love him again,, OP don't ever try it, I know what am saying.

thank u bro, I love that
make op open cat fish business for her make she sit down for hux, since na business most ladies wan do, if she has d interest of still getting educated make she take d move then the OP can assist
,,my brother u know how many boys don swear for some girls becus of waste of money for education way day invest for their head
girls are terrible people oo
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by larryking540: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Please just bc one woman stripped you of your dignity doesn't mean you should use her to judge all women. Examine where you went wrong with the woman that fcked you over and use your findings to turn your life around so you will not meet such woman ever again. But don't use your incident to judge all women.

na so una day talk, see as u day throwaway grammar,
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Why?
Why? here is Why.

1) he's not her father

2) once he's done training her in school, she will she dump him for another man.

3) Do you want to know how I know all this?

4) Caused have seen it with my own eyes. Not once, not twice, not 3 4 5 6 7 times in fact I have lost count.

hope I have answer your question.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by khiaa(f): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2019
If you have to ask, you don't love her.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by khiaa(f): 4:05am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Do you know how difficult it is to be a mother and a student at the same time? You could at least suggest he marries her first then sends her to school. Try to go back to school while you are a very involved father and tell me if you manage to finish the program.

This is Truth. Op pay attention.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Amudeneogu:
I met one lady in my community she is very beautiful and hardworking, and I love her but I find out that she is not educated. What can I do, please I need your advice.
If you want to train her in uni, make sure she is pregnant. In case of things go south, you won't be on the receiving end.

I hope you are not a troll sha.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Amudeneogu:
I met one lady in my community she is very beautiful and hardworking, and I love her but I find out that she is not educated. What can I do, please I need your advice.
Dump her Ass. It's simple as ABC good morning.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by shege45: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

i don’t support you, op get he pregnant, she can manage. Her mates don do am. You don’t know how these ladies can be ungrateful atimes
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by shege45: 4:51am On Aug 05, 2019
I cannot even train a lady i want to get married to in school. I can only train a lady out of pity and not that i want to marry her
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by crackhouse(m): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2019
carter009:
OP Don't listen to this person,,,, if you want to train her in school to any level, marry her first, get her pregnant, I know what am saying, to avoid story that touches they heart, girls this days can be funny......
did OP tell you he have money to train somebody in school? Op that's still looking for MTN cheats to browse for free and money to eat twice a day...
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by femi4: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:
Why don't you bring her up to your level and taste? Nobody is perfect, everyone you meet will always lack something. If she fits what you want in a woman except her lack of education, bring up her to your standard.
Exactly, imagine common omo Alata now type in English and uses internet
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2019
carter009:
OP Don't listen to this person,,,, if you want to train her in school to any level, marry her first, get her pregnant, I know what am saying, to avoid story that touches they heart, girls this days can be funny......
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by ubunja(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2019
shege45:
I cannot even train a lady i want to get married to in school. I can only train a lady out of pity and not that i want to marry her
ding ding ding.

Mah Niggah

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:
If you have to ask, you don't love her.
you people think love is some magical thing that doesn't involve thinking and sense. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by khiaa(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
you people think love is some magical thing that doesn't involve thinking and sense. Smh

Love isn't rather your partner is educated or not. What are the chances your ancestors were educated yet they found their mates?
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by ubunja(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

Love isn't rather your partner is educated or not. What are the chances your ancestors were educated yet they found their mates?
you think long ago there wasn't education? Smh

In you mind education is textbook and classroom hey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2019
shege45:
i don’t support you, op get he pregnant, she can manage. Her mates don do am. You don’t know how these ladies can be ungrateful atimes

”her mates don do am” you are oponu for that statement.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2019
femi4:
Exactly, imagine common omo Alata now type in English and uses internet

Why common omo alata? Are omo alata not people? Are you better than them ni? Entitle idiot
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by khiaa(f): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
you think long ago there wasn't education? Smh

In you mind education is textbook and classroom hey?

Stop being ridiculous. The op is clearly expressing his feeling about his ladie's lack of textbook education.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Jeferious: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Op, if I were you, I don leave her tey tey. I can't be frolicking with someone that is not my level. E get girls wey dey your level wey go fit offer you everything she get to offer.

Guys these days are so insecure and inferior. Must you people always date down? Okay I get it. You want someone you can easily control and manipulate with your resources. Ndi ara. Dem dey fear their mates and equals.

As a man, you are created to dominate. It doesn't matter if the lady is your equal or even beyond your class. If you can pull the right strings and perform the appropriate magic, you'd subdue any woman. I'm a living testimony.

But the problem is, some of you are so poor that the only thing you have is money. Ngwanu. Nna anyi Abraham, Keba ego.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by shege45: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

”her mates don do am” you are oponu for that statement.
i hear you
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Marriage is the only way to protect you.

Do you live in a forest? Haven't u heard of divorce?
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Treepower2000: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Please just bc one woman stripped you of your dignity doesn't mean you should use her to judge all women. Examine where you went wrong with the woman that fcked you over and use your findings to turn your life around so you will not meet such woman ever again. But don't use your incident to judge all women.
It happens 99.99 percent of the time. I am a witness to two occasions involving two close friends.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Jeferious:
Op, if I were you, I don leave her tey tey. I can't be frolicking with someone that is not my level. E get girls wey dey your level wey go fit offer you everything she get to offer.

Guys these days are so insecure and inferior. Must you people always date down? Okay I get it. You want someone you can easily control and manipulate with your resources. Ndi ara. Dem dey fear their mates and equals.

As a man, you are created to dominate. It doesn't matter if the lady is your equal or even beyond your class. If you can pull the right strings and perform the appropriate magic, you'd subdue any woman. I'm a living testimony.

But the problem is, some of you are so poor that the only thing you have is money. Ngwanu. Nna anyi Abraham, Keba ego.

See future woman beater
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Jeferious: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2019
OmoAlata1:

See future woman beater
Not true. I've never laid my hands on a woman before. I can't even try it.

I mean, why will I beat you, when I can skillfully manipulate you, emotionally blackmail you, attack your self-esteem without you noticing what I'm doing till you don't even take yourself serious, scam and re-scam you etc.?? My dear, abeg beating a woman is a waste of time.

Finally shaa, just focus on the topic. I want only me on this my e-lane

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
khiaa:

Stop being ridiculous. The op is clearly expressing his feeling about his ladie's lack of textbook education.
i knew you wouldn't have a come back.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by khiaa(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
i knew you wouldn't have a come back.

I just gave you one. Ask the op is he talking about higher education or education about his culture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To This Girl.... Please Be Warned / Who Would You Marry Between This Two And Why?? / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.