Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband (1624 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / I Wanted To Be Honest With My Fiance But The Truth May Break Us / Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Ilekokonit: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ladies, Be honest with your self, humble your self so that you can get a husband.......

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND THE ONCE DUBIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE FLOWER WITHERS AND LOSES VALUE TO ALL.

Instead of loitering on social media gossiping and forming slay queen and/or feminist and ALLOWING your married friends and sisters waste your precious time with gossip and bad relationship advice.

You are a fool for allowing your married sister or friend (who have their own man and kids) give you advice on the choice of man THEY WANT FOR YOU who are still single and childless and thus waste your eligible years pandering to them as a gossip partner while they will later blame and mock you behind your back if you remain single and childless into your fifties.

Borrow yourself some brain, cut off your time wasting but married friends and sisters who have been giving you futile relationship advice, get on your bike and look for a man because menopause and bitterness are just round the corner.

Enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
God bless you

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by sorextee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Not all of dem really wanna get married tho. Eg, Rita Dominic, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Who husband epp?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
With the trend of disrespectful and immature boys parading themselves as men, ladies need to be careful before they enter one chance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2019
ImaIma1:
With the trend of disrespectful and immature boys parading themselves as men, ladies need to be careful before they enter one chance.
God bless you. They think they are eligible bachelors. Immature kids.

ladies be careful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Ladies, Be honest with your self, humble your self so that you can get a husband.......

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND THE ONCE DUBIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE FLOWER WITHERS AND LOSES VALUE TO ALL.

Instead of loitering on social media gossiping and forming slay queen and/or feminist and ALLOWING your married friends and sisters waste your precious time with gossip and bad relationship advice.

You are a fool for allowing your married sister or friend (who have their own man and kids) give you advice on the choice of man THEY WANT FOR YOU who are still single and childless and thus waste your eligible years pandering to them as a gossip partner while they will later blame and mock you behind your back if you remain single and childless into your fifties.

Borrow yourself some brain, cut off your time wasting but married friends and sisters who have been giving you futile relationship advice, get on your bike and look for a man because menopause and bitterness are just round the corner.

Enough said.
You write and sound like a teen.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
You write and sound like a teen.
must you girls finish him off undecided
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
must you girls finish him off undecided
Well, No.

But I most say he sounded like a bitter teen to me when I read his post.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Well, No.

But I most say he sounded like a bitter teen to me when I read his post.
Cant A Young Fellow Express His Heart Break In Peace again?
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Cant A Young Fellow Express His Heart Break In Peace again?
Heart break? whose heart? yours? his? or the ladies' .

You are beginning to cry more than the bereaved Plato.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Heart break? whose heart? yours? his? or the ladies' .

You are beginning to cry more than the bereaved Plato.
Just Let Him Be Okay.

Dont Bring Me Into This! Trust Me, you Dont Want To Engage Me Right Now
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Just Let Him Be Okay.

Dont Bring Me Into This! Trust Me, you Dont Want To Engage Me Right Now
Sorry but I'm having a hard time trying to remember when I made you my governor here. Do you mind refreshing my memory when I made you be my guard as to when , where and how I comment?.

Is that a threat, PLATO? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sorry but I'm having a hard time trying to remember when I made you my governor here. Do you mind refreshing my memory when I made you be my guard as to when and how I comment?.

Is that a threat, PLATO? grin
By Default I Am Your Governor But I Aint Autocratic just Yet.

I DONT threaten, I Tell What I Would Do Or Not... All I Did Was Give You a Wise Pill smiley
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
By Default I Am Your Governor But I Aint Autocratic just Yet.

I DONT threaten, I Tell What I Would Do Or Not... All I Did Was Give You a Wise Pill smiley

Oh lawd! grin grin this is so funny! Danny the fly acting like a lion on me! grin grin Oh Nl!

Alright Mr pill, I just throw a 'K' go fetch it!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oh lawd! grin grin this is so funny! Danny the fly acting like a lion on me! grin grin Oh Nl!

Alright Mr pill, I just throw a 'K' go fetch it!
did You Just Call Me a Fly Acting Lion?

Thats Some Serious rude shiit I'm Getting From A Black Maria... Anyway I Wont Go Down On You Soon, cause I really Like Your Eyes...

Go Pick Up Your "K" where You Left It
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
did You Just Call Me a Fly Acting Lion?

Thats Some Serious rude shiit I'm Getting From A Black Maria...Anyway I Wont Go Down On You Soon, cause I really Like Your Eyes...

Go Pick Up Your "K" where You Left It
You are Crazy ! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by IamPlato(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are Crazy ! grin
Crazy Is The New Wise wink
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by AstroG: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
God bless you. They think they are eligible bachelors. Immature KIDS.

ladies be careful.

So finally,you have grown shocked shocked

GOD IS WONDERFUL OOOH

Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

So finally,you have grown shocked shocked
GOD IS WONDERFUL OOOH
angry
Re: Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband by Funmmyastic: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello young man,shove your advice into your ass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is / Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Men Are Not Attracted To MAKEUP Please Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.