Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please (1915 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Michelle55:
I have never used my bf as dp before(it doesn't mean I love him any less) just ain't cool with SM things(privacy rocks!) but she keeping it alive with her ex tells more the kinda person she is (there's a reason they are called an ex and I believe they should remain so) Op, use your head this time instead of your heart except you want to end up sharing your woman with her ex at the long run.
All those begging na freestyle jare(community begging to enable her continue the charade)
Thanks sis
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guy, just drop her undecided sad
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Phenomenal16(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
U r still asking if u will take her back... Sorry for itself...
Common sense is not common at all
One day she go knack ur papa join....smh
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
U r still asking if u will take her back... Sorry for itself...
Common sense is not common at all
One day she go knack ur papa join....smh
my papa is dead tho.. lol. Thanks for the advice
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Kaynon1:
I need urgent help about my relationship..

There is this lady I met a little over 10 months ago. She knows about my Ex and how my last relationship went. I met her through a female friend of my Ex and Probably that one has told her how good I was to my Ex and she treated me badly..

Then we started talking and everything going well, She told me she is not in any serious relationship that her Bf of 2yrs, she broke up with him because he cheated on her. Everything is going smoothly between us, I took her to my mom, I went to her house too to meet her Sister and her younger brother. I did everything humanly possible to always provide, Protect and Profess my Love for her, I am so much in Love with her. because she knew what I have been through in the past, she always promise me that she won’t cheat and won’t hurt me. she use to say that almost every time. So I felt relaxed and I didn’t pay attention to checking her phone or anything I know her phone password when we started the relationship but later on she changed it, but because she used to promise me she won’t cheat or hurt me, I didn’t bother. Not until recently, We were on bike going to the market, I saw her texting someone that I enjoyed the time we spent together, when we get to the market, I asked her for her phone and I told her to unlock it, she quickly went to WhatsApp and deleted the chat. I confronted her, she was really ranting, she said so disrespectful things and she wanted to leave then I stopped her, I asked who was the person and she told me it was her Ex lesbian partner, Yea she told me bfor we started the relationship that she was once a lesbian. But the name I saw doesn’t really look like a Female name, I asked her why she deleted the chats, she said because I thought I was smart that why would I ask of her phone just like that. I was really hurt but We settled it. Then I used our picture as my WhatsApp DP and Facebook DP. For days I noticed she didn’t do hers, I confronted her and I asked her to do same, She did on WhatsApp and When she wanted to upload on Facebook she put a privacy and selected few people to see it, I noticed and I told her to make it public, she did and someone commented on the post that is this your new bf now, Congrats..
I asked her she said the guy was her Ex bf friend. 3 days later I received a message on Facebook from that Guy she called her Ex, The guy was asking who was the girl on my DP and how is she to me. Then I tried starting a conversation with the Ex, and during our chats, I noticed that there was no Break up at all between her and her so called Ex, there were still talking till even that day.. I was so in pain, I couldn’t hold it then I confronted her, She lied at first, when I confronted with facts then she confessed that there was no break up that she lied because she don’t want to lose me. She has been deceiving me for over 10 months. I have stopped talking to her. Everyone is begging including her sister and her little brother, My heart is so heavy right now I swear, I don’t think I will be able to forgive her, Please I need advice, for over a week now they have been begging me. I don’t know what to do, Please I need advice.. How can you deny a relationship of 2yrs because of what?? She can also deny me one day if she see someone better, so many things going through my mind. Please I need advice, please help me upload it for people, I will be in the comment section reading..

Thanks a lot��

She's a parasite that u don't need & u don't need any advice because u already know going back to her will mean doing things her way only this time u will suffer more as she will do worse. The only thing u need to know is this: Next time u meet a girl never take seriously those sweet words that come out from her mouth don't even listen to them, let them pass through one ear & out the other but instead observe, watch and understand her actions closely taking none for granted no matter how little. Its not by force to be in a relationship bro stop putting urself in bondage undecided
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by sweetsell: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Knack her without being responsible till she find her sq2

Kaynon1:
Sincerely I don’t think i can cope with how she treated me, Even if we gonna get back, I cannot trust her or Love her as I did.. I have explained to her that i can’t do this anymore, but she is really crying and people are begging, I don’t know what to do anymore. But sincerely I don’t think I want the relationship anymore
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by femmoy(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Kaynon1:
will be 30 by December, I don even rent a new apartment and furnished it thinking I have found a wife

30 years old without sense,u are a typical sissy boy.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Her Dad called me last night.. I don’t even know what to do. Am tired of all these I swear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Not Good Enough? / If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. / Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.