Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics (12791 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Shock(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Mr Cork, 190, Mobo 444 live in the kitchen while wife was away at work

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d cry cry cry cry cry cry i believe it too!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
heheheheehe

but seriously, kini big deal? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
Nice pic. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Odunnu: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
This is a very homely husband. Lol,the baby sef dey dodge face
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
A man should help around the house so the man is doing what he should be doing anyway. . . . . . .it's called multi-tasking cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MissyB3(f): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
It's okay for a man to help his woman.
But, it's a big deal if that man is MOBO44. Indeed, the weak black man. Rotfl!!  grin  grin

I hail thee!! Strong black woman. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by byns: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
lol
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
I see nothing weak in a man taking care of his child and cleaning the dishes while is wife is away on his day off.
As long as it doesnt become a routine.
This is why men dont do this kinda thing, something as simple as this, because of society's chiding.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
. ;d grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I see nothing weak in a man taking care of his child and cleaning the dishes while is wife is away on his day off.
This is why men dont do this kinda thing, something as simple as this, because of society's chiding.
Don't u think it looks too stuepid seeing a man backing his child da way. wink
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
No.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No.
there re many ways to carry ma child grin grin grin but not that way.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
D-sense:

there re many ways to carry ma child grin grin grin but not that way.
I'm offline for now .ll get back to u sooner.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
D-sense:

there re many ways to carry ma child  grin grin grin but not that way.
That's the fastest way to make a child fall asleep, and that way allows you to do other things you want to do.
It doesnt make you less of a man. Trust me, if you're stuck with a crying baby, you'll take ANY option.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
Nike,
There's indeed nothing wrong/weak in a man helping out.
Thread is supposed to be a Joke. Having macho MOBO44 - the one who is always upbraiding the black woman at the slightest opportunity - do a thing as humble as this is enough reason to laugh.

The weak black man - The strong black woman are his words.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
Lawd,

You men make me sick sometimes!!!

It doesn't matter what style you use, just use a style that is comfortable FOR THE BABY, not you!

(throws a dish on the ground)
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
i bet he sweeps and mops too
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by SAGoddess: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^ nothing wrong with that, he lives in that house too! cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by hbabe(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
A very domesticated man.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by ShyOne(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
hahahahahaha

lololololololol

hahahahaha
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
190 BREAST FEEDS the baby while

MR COCK does the laundry and goes to the market
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Olumogun: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^^ my sister, this na true talk
violent:

i bet he sweeps and mops too

What is wrong in sweeping his own house?
Many of us do some other things like pounding yam, picking beans, ironing clothes, etc
When a man do any of these once in a while, it shows that the wife is not seeing as a slave in the house.

talknafree:

190 bosom FEEDS the baby while

MR COCK does the laundry and goes to the market

Ask some market women, they prefer a woman as customer than men sometimes, because some men are tough bargainers.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by googles: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the baby is cute tho'
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by InkedNerd(f): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^ you can barely see the kids face? undecided
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ibomade1: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Chineke !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MOBO444(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
I cant believe the lenght some people will go to prove a point, now we all know that aint me not even in a thousand world to come.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
Many of us do some other things like pounding yam, picking beans, ironing clothes, etc
When a man do any of these once in a while, it shows that the wife is not seeing as a slave in the house.
what is not wrong in sweeping the house?

i go to work, come back late, continue working even when i get home just to make ma wife look like halle berry  grin grin (the cynosure of all eyes) and the next thing is for me to take broom and start sweeping dirts

abeg; mi o le hug transformer oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2010

When a man do any of these once in a while, it shows that the wife is not seeing as a slave in the house

sorry mate, count me out!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

what is not wrong in sweeping the house?

i go to work, come back late, continue working even when i get home just to make ma wife look like halle berry  grin grin (the cynosure of all eyes) and the next thing is for me to take broom and start sweeping dirts

abeg; mi o le hug transformer oh grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin, abeg no kill me jare
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
We're not saying to do such as a regular thing, just once in a while if the help is needed, calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.