Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics (12798 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
btw, lmao @ title
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
violent:

sorry mate, count me out!

same here mahn

i cannot do all that

@Topic
the baby's head is big sha

what is the man feeding the baby?
violent:

grin grin grin grin grin grin, abeg no kill me jare
looolol

whats gud mahn

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by googles: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ you can barely see the kids face? undecided

Well it looks cuter dan the carrier . . . .and err All babies look cute  cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
ibkaye:

We're not saying to do such as a regular thing, just once in a while if the help is needed, calm down
oyinbo pepper

im an african man and i dont live in obodo oyinbo cheesy

if that kinda help would be needed once in a while, then we would hire a househelp

i cannot sweep the house. If i tell you how i used to sweep my house when i was growing up, u wont advise i continue doing it when i get married grin cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

oyinbo pepper

im an african man and i dont live in obodo oyinbo cheesy

if that kinda help would be needed once in a while, then we would hire a househelp

i cannot sweep the house. If i tell you how i used to sweep my house when i was growing up, u wont advise i continue doing it when i get married grin cheesy
lol you can't sweep, not even once?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
looolol, whats gud mahn

I'm alright, just chilling, looking for money and seriously considering joining MEND!

@topic

The guy in the picture is putting on a tie, seems he just got back from work or something. . .just saying!

googles:

all babies?. . .hehe, you need to meet my neighbor's lil alien
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Odunnu: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

what is not wrong in sweeping the house?

i go to work, come back late, continue working even when i get home just to make ma wife look like halle berry  grin grin (the cynosure of all eyes) and the next thing is for me to take broom and start sweeping dirts

abeg; mi o le hug transformer oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
is your wife a house wife?doesnt she go to work as well?does sweeping the house you live in make you a lesser man. African man, your ego is so overblown!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
i cannot sweep the house. If i tell you how i used to sweep my house when i was growing up, u wont advise i continue doing it when i get married

co-signed!

If i work my áss off to ensure a sound financial future for the family, courtesy wouldn't be against me if i refuse to hold the damn mop!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
ibkaye:

lol you can't sweep, not even once?
365 days  X 18 years = Number of days i swept when i was growing up

i told my God the day i escape my mums sweep at all cost commandments, i'll do thanks thanks giving (which i did)

I CANNOT SWEEP ; NOT EVEN ONCE except i have to do it
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

365 days  X 18 years = Number of days i swept when i was growing up

i told my God the day i escape my mums sweep at all cost commandments, i'll do thanks thanks giving (which i did)

I CANNOT SWEEP ; NOT EVEN ONCE except i have to do it
LOL cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
Odunnu:

is your wife a house wife?doesnt she go to work as well?does sweeping the house you live in make you a lesser man. African man, your ego is so overblown!
i did not call my wife a housewife

if sweeping the house will become an issue; ill go to seme border and get a househelp

i havent said my wife would be the chief sweeper of the house

did i say that?

Ego overblown? oyinbo repete

Its not about ego, its about what i dont wanna do.

Kapish
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by googles: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
violent:

all babies?. . .hehe, you need to meet my neighbor's lil alien

lol. . . agbaya ni e tongue
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by InkedNerd(f): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

Hehehe, googles I've seen some ugly babies before. My parents had a party at their house over the summer and there was a woman with a baby at the party. The woman's baby was so ugly the only supposed compliments I hear coming from people was that the baby was light. Meanwhile the woman was grinning like she just won a prize or something. I know a girl who's friend had a baby and when the friend said to the girl friend "Awww, isn't my baby cute?" the girl replied "Ummmm, those are some nice shoes your babies wearin'. Where ya get them?" I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, googles I've seen some ugly babies before. y parents had a party at their house over the summer and there was a woman with a baby at the party. The woman's baby was so ugly the only supposed compliments I hear coming from people was that the baby was light. Meanwhile the woman was grinning like she just won a prize or something. I a girl who's friend had a baby and when the friend said to the girl friend "Awww, isn't my baby cute?" the irl replied "Ummmm, those are some nice shoes your babies wearin'. Where ya get them?" I couldn't stop laughing.

liar
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by yme1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
lol @pic cheesy cheesy cheesy

it's nice the man is helping out the wife but abeg i dont dig the part he tied the baby on his back
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MOBO444(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
h
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
y me:

lol @pic cheesy cheesy cheesy

it's nice the man is helping out the wife but abeg i dont dig the part he tied the baby on his back
ill put our baby on me back

just for u
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by yme1(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
MOBO444:

This is how all this evil lack women will rather have us be, they want us to lose our dignity.
first you don't have dignity so what the heck are u gonna lose?

tkb417:

just for u
you can only do that where no one can see you  wink
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Odunnu: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
MOBO444:

This is how all this evil lack women will rather have us be, they want us to lose our dignity.
Shut up and do the dishes jor.

tkb417:

just for u
hmmmm
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by googles: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, googles I've seen some ugly babies before. y parents had a party at their house over the summer and there was a woman with a baby at the party. The woman's baby was so ugly the only supposed compliments I hear coming from people was that the baby was light. Meanwhile the woman was grinning like she just won a prize or something. I a girl who's friend had a baby and when the friend said to the girl friend "Awww, isn't my baby cute?" the irl replied "Ummmm, those are some nice shoes your babies wearin'. Where ya get them?" I couldn't stop laughing.

lmao. . . . oh yes i remember my baby pictures now

I was an ugly baby   embarassed
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by InkedNerd(f): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

liar

What makes me a liar? Are you one of those people that was an ugly baby?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^^lmao
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
Shut up and do the dishes jor.

lmao, . . wicked!

I was an ugly baby

i tot so too
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What makes me a liar? Are you one of those people that was an ugly baby?

No ma

Tho Googles said she was ugly. I was an oyinbo pepper when i was small

looked like a chinco cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
I cooked this, ANYBODY WANT SOME?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^ I ve got this. . .want some? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Drfinn: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
This a calculated attempt at deriding MOBO44, but wait,its possible sha, lol!!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by adagz01(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
This man must be an ibo(no offieneces)
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
So, you saying Ibo men are the only domesticated men?

Yeah right!

I know some Yoruba and Hausa men that are domesticated,
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by chines4(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Well I have done same when my wife is about to drop with our second baby. And its just three of us in the house, I have to cook, wash plate and other house work. But guys it's not funny. although I did not back the baby ooooo. I know how to make baby sleep in a jiffy
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MissyB3(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
y me:

first you don't have dignity so what the heck are u gonna lose?
Classic!  grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by bkbabe97y(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Dont see nothing wrong in the pic. . . .

Except duke is still rocking a shirt and tie!

I'm guessin thats EzeUche and Ilekeidi put his aszz to work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.