Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics (12799 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by akano1: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
a very nice husband men follow suit.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Creamish(f): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2010
grin . . . hehehehe . . . so much for his daily "macho" cries! tongue
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by papabaks(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
we are meant to help one another,
XLBILL:

i bet this isn't naija, naija guys no get time!!! this is ridiculous how u go back baby, and do dishes at the same time, what happened to your wife? is she dead?

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MrWaters: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
just imagine the power of love! undecided
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by tkb417(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2010
XLBILL:

i bet this isn't naija, naija guys no get time!!! this is ridiculous how u go back baby, and do dishes at the same time, what happened to your wife? is she dead?
lmao
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MissyB3(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
Shock:

don't know why the admin decided to change the title----- i changed it back angry angry angry
That's the spirit!  grin grin grin cool

tkb417:

lmao
Good day, Sir! angry
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Odunnu: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
tkb417:

lmao
I dey vex. Shey u knw
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Donmeca(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
I can do better than that guy. . .no big deal. what a woman can do. . .
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ranoscky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
Nigerian man did it, they called it SUFFER HEAD !!

Obama did it, they called it CLASS !!

All na wetin western mentality dey cause !!!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by benchwest: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
we need to grow up,even though my wife is home seeing tv i can take care of my kid i repeat my own kid.
even cook for my kid,
those days are gone were we should take women as slaves,
those mentalities should be swept under the red carpet.
this is 21 centuries any man that thinks other wise is backwards period
i rest my case-
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Violent, the way you are talking, u will be one of those that washes his' wife pant in secret and come out to brag.
@tkb417,if u do what the man is doing, u will not die but when u hug a transformer, u will surely die. U and ur wife are suppose to be mate and help each other so don't look at it as punishment.
From the poster claim, the wife went to work and the man is at home! do u expect the woman to take the baby to work? or 4 the woman to come back from work and wash the plate while the man is at home crossing his leg, watching tv,drinking beer etc. This action shows that 2 can really chase 1000, according to the Bible. UNITED WE WIN AND DIVIDED WE FALL.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by nnaemmy(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2010
The BABY is feeling SHY grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by sley4life(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2010
the wife or babe don wash p%#$ for the man.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by kimekuSUN: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2010
Na man when know how to pls his wife when money no dey especially when the girl too fine. but when money don dey, he go reshape the picture.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by sley4life(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2010
the man must b a gud 'housewife
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ranoscky(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Kini BIG deal ?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Freiburger(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ranoscky:

Kini BIG deal ?
Abi ooo.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by OKURINMETA: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
this is a responsible man but wait a minute where's his wife? (gone out with Aristo) but come to tink of it how many Nairalander Guyz can do this?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Somebody said that Igbo men make good housewives, if that the case, that mean MOBO IS IGBO!

Somebody asked which tribe MOBO from, so I investigated and found out that MOBO IS IGBO,

You disgraced your tribe MOBO, shame on you nukka! angry angry
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Bigjamo800(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2010
Na whao o
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ranoscky(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

Somebody said that Igbo men make good housewives, if that the case, that mean MOBO IS IGBO!

Somebody asked which tribe MOBO from, so I investigated and found out that MOBO IS IGBO,

You disgraced your tribe MOBO, shame on you nukka! angry angry
undecided undecided undecided

So, are you now sayin it's a DISGRACE for a husband to help his wife ? undecided
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by favouredjb(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
;d ;d wink :d ;d
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Wislet(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] Then i daresay Igbo men are worth having.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by base11(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2010
Yoikes, i believe, i believe, but Mobo shit face why are u denying that's u. One of the girls u picked from the junction in front of ur house, has turned u to a housewife, she has now taken over ur space in the junction, she'll bring men to the house, while they screw her, u cook and clean for them and serve them as well. That wld teach u to shut ya yap and think before u say trash on nairaland, some of us are more wittier than you. Beside u shldnt let ur kid see all the men that comes to sleep wif ur wife. He just might turn out to be like u, lols.
Nigga i mean u on nairaland. By the way have u seen my post on the thread u created about ur mama and sisters who are a disgrace to nigeria!
Mr ''I stand by the junction and pick girls as cheap as me shit face!''
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MOBO444(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^ Go to hell, you yoruba loser, you single black woman, go to hell.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by base11(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mobo dearest, come let me show u the way to hell, all u have to do is hold my hands and i'll show u the way, when we get there, il push inside the abyss, where ul burn and burn and burn. But Mobo u know m ur one true love on nairaland, the other ladies here see you as arse wipe! M the only one willing to accept u, u can scrub the floor for me, iron my clothes, wash my panties till they clean, file my nails and clean my arse, Mobo shit face i know ul do all dis for me! At least seeing that picture of u, has told me all!
Oh i forgot, one more thing! Ul also pick my nose for me! Hehehehehehehehehe
**Sigh** Mobo my love, ur one of a kind! tongue
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2011
LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAO! @ old topic! grin grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ Go to hell, you yoruba loser, you single black woman, go to hell.
Are you alright? undecided
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MrsChima(f): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2011
Dsense is a woman?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Dsense(m): 5:28am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense is a woman?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thank you . . .Atleast not a transgendered duck like you wink
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MrsChima(f): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2011
You envied my penis. Tell the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.