Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended (43261 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by desiredhome: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
Why 3 months of relationship lead to marriage will not crash even 3 years courtship Crash...
only grace of God Help balance the equation...
The meeting days doesn't matter, there are people that met less than a month and are still in the marriage
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by luvyaself95(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
desiredhome:

The meeting days doesn't matter, there are people that met less than a month and are still in the marriage
Like make up marriage...
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Starz825(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
FinanceBiz:
You knew him for 3 months and you have daughters? How? This doesn't add up.
She knew him for three months before marriage she didn't say the marriage lasted for three months....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by rosalieene(f): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
murpyibiam15 , this should be an interesting Read for you.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by ernieboy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
theButterfly:

Good question, although she said they couldn't compromise | neither of them wanted to cross over. Your question reminds me of arranged marriages, which have significantly low divorce rates, compared to love marriages. Arranged couples stick together no matter their differences, albeit families do their best to match their kids w| someone compatible. They don't have the disposition seen in many love marriages [you choose your own life partner yourself] that they can walk out of their marriage if it doesn't meet their expectations and find someone else.

True. Sometimes you just can't work around differences, no matter how much you try. There's no point in them staying married if they're both miserable in the marriage and if they've kids who are soaking in the toxicity in the home. Had they taken their time to know each other instead of jumping into a marriage 3 months after meeting, they would've realized that they were two different people with way too many differences and incompatibilities to get married.

my question is what did they spend those three months doing? three months is enough time to know the goals and aspirations of another individual. but of unare not interested in knowing, u may be with him for 3 years and still not know.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by alphaNomega: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
FinanceBiz:
You knew him for 3 months and you have daughters? How? This doesn't add up.

Reading 2/2

Comprehension 0/10

Clout -1

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
IssaGist:
Nigerian woman who married her ex after 3 months of knowing him narrates why their marriage ended

A Nigerian lawyer who married her ex after a very short courtship has told of how her marriage ended up being a nightmare that she had to escape from.

Kylie Joy Terundu said she had known her husband for only 3 months before they decided to get married. But while in the marriage, she realized it was different from her expectations and she had to make a life-changing decision.

She eventually decided to leave the marriage even though the union had already produced daughters.

She said she never believed she would end up a single mother but she's glad she made the decision to divorce her husband and start all over.

Meawhile, below is a comment from an Instagram user who already analysed the problem of the poster's marriage from the little narration he read, and came up with a diagnosis.

See more here; https://gistmore.com/nigerian-woman-who-married-her-ex-after-3-months-of-knowing-him-narrates-why-their-marriage-ended
what is killing our ladies of today is Oju KOKORO as YORUBA would! Their expectations are infinitesimal because they think their education is in that paper called degree and not their character! Follow your heart is the thinking and their reaping it everyday by day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Jaymaq(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
All i know is that a marriage without compromises is not a marriage. Build on the right foundations and know yourselves before being joined for life.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by CoolAmbience(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
Like i said before only God grace balance the equation.
but mek i say this 2 and 3 months is too short aba...

If you say so....

However, I don't believe in all that.

For marriage to work, there must be real commitment from both sides to make it work.

If you say it is by the grace of God...I won't dispute that but the question would be 'what is the qualification for that?'

I have seen couples who are traditional African worshippers who live happily and peacefully and Christian couples wey dey tear cloth steady, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

grin grin grin.... Na who God create you just donkeylize like that?

We all know there are many donkeys out there... men that walk and talk a good game but that ood foor nothing and ain't worth shiiit. There are plenty of women like that too.

malele:

U and that biglittle u quoted , made sense, when I read that story on Linda Ikeji ,first thing I looked for was domestic violenceqbd cheating, none wa involved infact I didn’t read any resin she left her home.
And some people that can’t read her are busy congratulating her for leaving her home.

You are not focussing on what's important here....she wasn't happy, wasn't comfortable and that's NOT what she signed up for, when she got married... and as much as it could be a flimsy excuse to many, she was NOT comfortable to stay in such phoney union

eni4real:
Some women will divorce more than 5 times (5 Marriages) with this your fantastic logic!!!

And what's wrong with that?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
haryomikun:

There's nothing sickening in what he said. He actually made valid points

May I refer you to where the Instagram lady said 'She never thought she'd be a single parent. That weight and stress will be on her till the day her kids are grown.

Even in American movies where they shout divorce all the time, single parents find it hard and still get hurt when they see their exes with new people. There will always be that jerk of envy after a divorce.

He didn't advice couples in sad or abusive marriages to stay together. I think what he meant was the degree of happiness isn't all that better after a divorce.

The reality is that, so long as she is "happier" divorced than in that miserable union, then divorce is THE only option for this woman.... and as much as many women choose to remain in these miserable Marriages (while being abused or forced to accept what they are against) it certainly ain't the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
With all your disection, you clearly did not get my point, which is that no one should claim being happy because you're divorced, it is not an achievement, don't gloat about it, it is not okay, that doesn't mean I'm against divorce, that is my point.

But she made a mistake and got into a miserable union...and thankfully now she is free, and HAPPIER....why is that such a negative thing (for you) that she is smiling again, and want to show it to the world? Do you expect her to crawl into a hole in shame because she is a divorced single mother? She has all her life ahead of her, and being positive is what she needs...for herself and her children.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Mrjo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Are we suppose to clap for her cos she's now a single mother or we should be happy that two adults couldn't compromise on important issues that'll make their marriage work for the best? No one should come online to rant on being happy regardless of a failed marriage, it is not an achievement.
you deserve an award for this wonderful comment, can you come to my house collect it grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Eaugusta(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Marriage is really scaring these days, God please help us to meet the right partner
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Can her boobs still look sexy like this when she unclothes.
That's the only thing I'm interested in, not this epistle. angry
guy you wicked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You don't go into marriage with the mindset that there is an option of divorce, that is expecting negativity instead of having a positive mindset all the way, marriage and divorce does not go hand in hand, that is a wrong thought to have, people should strive to make it work, no one is perfect,

To answer your questions;
- wrong reasons can be in different forms, it is only when you're married that you'll see some traits in your partner that will make you think you married the wrong person, talk it out for him/her to change or overlook it, this is where compromise comes in, some people aren't patient that's why they divorce....

- they aren't happier than when they were married, they try to show the world they are but in their closet they cry their heart out, and they don't get over it for a long time, imagine introducing yourself to a love interest that you're divorced or a single mother, there automatically will be a dark cloud of sadness cos the memory comes back with a rush, then you have explain the situation, there is no happiness in that whatsoever.

if I weren't married I would have asked you out on a date, your sense of reasoning is a blast. All your comments are kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by luvyaself95(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

If you say so....

However, I don't believe in all that.

For marriage to work, there must be real commitment from both sides to make it work.

If you say it is by the grace of God...I won't dispute that but the question would be 'what is the qualification for that?'

I have seen couples who are traditional African worshippers who live happily and peacefully and Christian couples wey dey tear cloth steady, and vice versa.

Am not saying it can't work don't misunderstand me all am saying here is ( Grace of God that control marriage ) is still the same with you mentioned here.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
Am not saying it can't work don't misunderstand me all am saying here is ( Grace of God that control marriage ) is still the same with you mentioned here.

Ok, I get your angle.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by luvyaself95(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Ok, I get your angle.

Alright, Peace...
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by luvyaself95(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Ok, I get your angle.

Alright, Peace...
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by ninocia18(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
If only divorcing cooulee would realise that the full consequence of their stupidity will be felt by the kids and if they knew the extent of these consequences, they never come to that decision.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oh! I sounded stupid. Apologies....but peeps here are not smiling o....bash left, right and center...lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ziel20:

Borrow brain perhaps.

I just did! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
cho25bc:

1. they met and courted for 3 months.
2. then they got married after 3 months courtship.
3. the marriagie lasted for years (please note that 3 months courtship is gone and forgotten).
4. Within those years of marriage,they had daughters.
5. Their years of marriage crashed and they divorced.

Hope you get it now?

Thanks jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
alphaNomega:

Reading 2/2

Comprehension 0/10

Clout -1

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
freemi:
what is wrong wt u na.

Everything was... thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by FinanceBiz: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Kindly read, assimilate and comprehend well next time.

Sure, I will. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by freemi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
FinanceBiz:

lols
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by freemi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
FinanceBiz:

lols
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

We all know there are many donkeys out there... men that walk and talk a good game but that ood foor nothing and ain't worth shiiit. There are plenty of women like that too.

You are not focussing on what's important here....she wasn't happy, wasn't comfortable and that's NOT what she signed up for, when she got married... and as much as it could be a flimsy excuse to many, she was NOT comfortable to stay in such phoney union

And what's wrong with that?!
Well, she is conquering different Families... She doesn't want to be restricted to one family.. May be she has a lot to offer to 5 different men, hence 5 marriages!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
eni4real:
Well, she is conquering different Families... She doesn't want to restricted to one family.. May be she has a lot to offer to 5 different men, hence 5 marriages!!! cool

She has exactly the same to offer than a man in her position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.