Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended (43275 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Ziel20: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
FinanceBiz:

I just did! Thanks.

U welcome Gee
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by cho25bc(f): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2019
FinanceBiz:

Thanks jare.
u are welcome
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Mystic2019: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
lovelybugs:
If there's anything I like about her epistle, its the way she didn't blame her ex for anything.

Also..... To those blaming her pray you never enter a marriage where divorce is the only option.
Some people can be so toxic to your mental health that it's better you leave.
amen! God bless u!
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I have no issues with couples getting divorced cos of irreconcilable differences, but don't come online and gloat about it expecting SM users to applaud you for it, don't come and pretend you're happy being divorced, no one is, her epistle is more like advocating that it's okay to divorce, it's sending negative signals for singles, I am single, and I want to have kids in the comfort of a home with both parents present, these traits is becoming rampant with ladies these days, it is a bad energy for the marriage institution, men dont come online to rant about being divorced(I stand to be corrected), it is not healthy, for any human, and for the kids involved.
you speak well my lady...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by KanuSE: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The reality is that, so long as she is "happier" divorced than in that miserable union, then divorce is THE only option for this woman.... and as much as many women choose to remain in these miserable Marriages (while being abused or forced to accept what they are against) it certainly ain't the way to go.

I hope you can maintain this energy when the man walks away for whatever reasons without being called selfish. grin

Let's work to make the world a better place ok. smiley
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by DevilhimseIf: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I hope you can maintain this energy when the man walks away for whatever reasons without being called selfish. grin

[/s]
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by loveliveshere: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Kindly read, assimilate and comprehend well next time.

grin grin

Even without reading, common sense can deduce sometimes. But some people will rather be "them"

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
KanuSE:

A) any person has the right to leave their miserable union if they desire to do so
B) you certainly cant make the world a better place by having people staying in miserable marriage/union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
rosalieene:
murpyibiam15 , this should be an interesting Read for you.
Three months isn't enough to get to know someone in a long distance relationship. One lady proved unrepentantly deceptive after I got to meet her for the first time in 14months of knowing her.
It dawned on me I didn't even know her at all. She was full of lies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Matrimonous:

Three months isn't enough to get to know someone in a long distance relationship. One lady proved unrepentantly deceptive after I got to meet her for the first time in 14months of knowing her.
It dawned on me I didn't even know her at all. She was full of lies.

Lmao, was it 14 months of knowing her online or through whatsapp?
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, was it 14 months of knowing her online or through whatsapp?
14months of knowing her on the major social platforms and relating with her parents and all members of her family via calls.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Matrimonous:

14months of knowing her on the major social platforms and relating with her parents and all members of her family via calls.

Sweet jeez, was it her physical appearance that was all lies or soo many things about her was not true? cos I know in most cases it is always the physical appearance, sorry I'm asking personal questions, just curious smiley
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Sweet jeez, was it her physical appearance that was all lies or soo many things about her was not true? cos I know in most cases it is always the physical appearance, sorry I'm asking personal questions, just curious smiley

Her physical appearance was mind blowing but beauty isn't all that matters in a relationship. Everything she had made me believe about her character were all lies.
If Lucifer could lie half as much he do successfully dethroned God in heaven. She is an epitome of deception..
All I wanted was a faithful and trustworthy partner but she didn't have that to give. At the end she proved so promiscuous that nude pictures of her in a hotel were sent to me by a boy.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Matrimonous:

Her physical appearance was mind blowing but beauty isn't all that matters in a relationship. Everything she had made me believe about her character were all lies.
If Lucifer could lie half as much he do successfully dethroned God in heaven. She is an epitome of deception..
All I wanted was a faithful and trustworthy partner but she didn't have that to give. At the end she proved so promiscuous that nude pictures of her in a hotel were sent to me by a boy.

Oh my word!!! Sorry about that, I hope this experience hasn't changed your mindset about ladies, especially online ones, cos there are still a whole lot of good ones out there.
Re: Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Oh my word!!! Sorry about that, I hope this experience hasn't changed your mindset about ladies, especially online ones, cos there are still a whole lot of good ones out there.
How won't it change my mindset even if I were a robot?
It deeply has and I have lost hope in finding a faithful partner as this is my very second attempt.
In my previous moniker created a thread and gave details of my first.

You see me now looking out for someone and following several ladies here I have sent DM to that haven't even replied.
I am doing this cos even though I may no longer count on a lady's faithfulness but there is something I have changed about my preferences.
Previously I had ranked faithfulness above certificates and has had two fiancees I had to train in school but now I am out for graduates.
If her papa no train am, me I no marry. Full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.