Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (17533 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Logobenz2: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Logobenz2, why are you viewing my thread?
just following up.
One never knows right?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
desvi:

- waiting for the story to unfold -

cheesy smiley

Nothing's unfolding.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Logobenz2:
just following up.
One never knows right?

OK then.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Mike4TheMoney: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I find it hard to believe she's 35.... lol

She’s just trolling

She’s within the age range of 21-23

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Allsingles: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
The topic is self-explainatory I assume. smiley

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Farano.

I understand your situation and wish you the best of luck.
You have made it clear what you want and where you want it too.
What matters most is that you have those qualities you expect from the man you are wishing to spend the rest of your life with.
Please understand that I'm not under rating you, I'm only concern on how you guys will enjoy your Union when you finally meet each other.

Read more about God design for love
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/discover-gods-design-for-love-you.html?m=1
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Tinyemeka(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stay away from my thread.

To think that I'd taken you for a serious person.

I'd advise you that there's a whole lot to life than all these vain pursuit of quasi-fame and fake likes. When that time comes, you'd know.

Nice day.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

She’s just trolling

She’s within the age range of 21-23

sad
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tinyemeka:

To think that I'd taken you for a serious person.

I'd advise you that there's a whole lot to life than all these vain pursuit of quasi-fame and fake likes. When that time comes, you'd know.

Nice day.

What's more to life then? Pray tell, please?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by StrikeBack(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm available uyaiIncomparabl, just PM me and let's take it to the next level.

Future wife kiss
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm available uyaiIncomparabl, just PM me and let's take it to the next level.

Future wife kiss

grin

The future is now.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Deepocean(m): 4:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Guys replying this teen for relationship actually get time and maybe jobless, why did you guys take the girl's look as a 25 years old lady let alone 35? It's normal for people to toy on your intelligence, but it is totally irrational and abnormal to play on your very own intelligence.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You go girl! grin
girl or madam?

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by SirWhiteFish: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ginaz:
You can deceive people sha but not me. The person I’m looking at on your dp is not 35yrs old. I know a 35yrs old person when I see one.
she's 27 at most

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by SirWhiteFish: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

The future is now.
lol
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Defenderalert(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Create your own wealth first. Thats key. If you find out any.man is after your wealth? Run as fast as your feet carry.you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Alright. I'll check immediately.

Please chek your email inbox. Just pm'ed you
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
U've finally gotten d attention u've been craving for. Mtcheww undecided
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Jman06(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
You ladies should stop blaming your parents and the society for your desperation to get married! Simply say that you want to marry and not make it look like anybody is forcing you to get married.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Please chek your email inbox. Just pm'ed you

Ok dear. I'll check. I wish there was an easier platform for you to communicate.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2019
Jman06:
You ladies should stop blaming your parents and the society for your desperation to get married! Simply say that you want to marry and not make it look like anybody is forcing you to get married.

Soffrey o! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok dear. I'll check. I wish there was an easier platform for you to communicate.

Okay dear. It's been 2 hours since you responded on Nairaland and I haven't gotten your email response. I sent the message last night.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by crytoj: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

There is, telegram, WhatsApp, fb etc
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by efighter: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2019
The OP should get good smooth clay and mould the husband of her choice as she described or get Chinese to make one for her. Nonsense without ingredients.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2019
crytoj:

There is, telegram, WhatsApp, fb etc

You won't understand. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2019
efighter:
The OP should get good smooth clay and mould the husband of her choice as she described or get Chinese to make one for her. Nonsense without ingredients.

Although perfection may be illusory, we should strive and crave for it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by MiseryHimself: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Cheers.

Mama Royalty please check your yahoo address
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by apotek: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Go on ebay!
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by bogdaddy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
You make me laugh are you not the same girl looking for a job in Club Quilox?? Anyways truth be told you have no manners. You’re so rude and arrogant! At 35 years old what’s your mileage Aunty ?? Am sure you’re a slay mama then coming here to rant about someone in Canada or USA is so absurd! You need to fast for 49 days and 40 night so the lord will pity you and give you a man not coming down here to pour your agony in search for a man. For crying out loud you got to be subsmissive not the other way round ! Good day
UyaiIncomparabl:
The topic is self-explainatory I assume. smiley

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Farano.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by namo77: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
I am what you are looking for.... But I like big booby and ikebe....

I'm not sure you have them...
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by crytoj: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You won't understand. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

I suggested telegram first because of anonymity.... You're welcome
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by MiseryHimself: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Cheers.

Hello, you've been ignoring my email messages, should I ignore you?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
bogdaddy:
You make me laugh are you not the same girl looking for a job in Club Quilox?? Anyways truth be told you have no manners. You’re so rude and arrogant! At 35 years old what’s your mileage Aunty ?? Am sure you’re a slay mama then coming here to rant about someone in Canada or USA is so absurd! You need to fast for 49 days and 40 night so the lord will pity you and give you a man not coming down here to pour your agony in search for a man. For crying out loud you got to be subsmissive not the other way round ! Good day

Receive peace today. kiss

Your problems will be all over soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Goes Into Naming A Child / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.