Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (16773 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by bogdaddy(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Your problem is my problem. I like you that’s why am saying all this..
UyaiIncomparabl:

Receive peace today. kiss

Your problems will be all over soon.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
bogdaddy:
Your problem is my problem. I like you that’s why am saying all this..

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Heartbender: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
����
UyaiIncomparabl:
The topic is self-explainatory I assume. smiley

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Farano.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by starstaz(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2019
We are seriously looking with kin interest into your matter. Help is on the way" Hermosa ". You surely get what you want. Quid pro quo
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
@OP, did you get ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by tabithababy(f): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
she got a greatresearcher cheesy

A scam marriage

Shopping complex

Plenty money to club in lagos cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Lonelypacifist6: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
tabithababy:
A scam marriage
Shopping complex
Damn girl you really mean this lady.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2019
tabithababy:

A scam marriage

Shopping complex

shocked shocked

Don’t say!
I followed his story, when he said he got someone and came back again to complain, I felt the guy is just a troll.
Hmmm even tho they are both in it for different reason, I pray it work out well for em sha

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by SensualMan1(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
If not for impatience, avarice for money, village people, this young lady UyaiIncomparabl would have gotten a potential suitor from any of those countries she so desired, on/off this forum.

Come to think of it, she's beautiful, tho relative. She comes across as smart, intelligent, ambitious and exhibits high sense of contentment and fulfillment.
She had many followers drooling all over her.

So imagine my surprise to see that she desperately married one kaduna researcher contractually out of money, shop and to bear him a child. Then the truth started coming out on how many boys in Lagos has f×cked her only to pass around to their friends to enjoy.

Mehn.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
SensualMan1:
If not for impatience, avarice for money, village people, this young lady UyaiIncomparabl would have gotten a potential suitor from any of those countries she so desired, on/off this forum.

Come to think of it, she's beautiful, tho relative. She comes across as smart, intelligent, ambitious and exhibits high sense of contentment and fulfillment.

So imagine my surprise to see that she desperately married one kaduna researcher contractually out of money, shop and to bear him a child. Then the truth started coming out on how many boys in Lagos has f×cked her only to pass around to their friends to enjoy.

Mehn.....

You want your share too?
Or do I say my 6tg sense whispered to me you would have loved to wife her

**eating my hot amala, pls I can't shout***

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by midnighter(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
You people are crazy sha...see how you're just analysing the woman's matter on her own thread..jeez...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by cococandy(f): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Some people just live to be nuisances and rumor mongers on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by IamR: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmnn...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by baby124: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Abegi! Good for her if true!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by generationz(f): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
tabithababy:

A scam marriage

Shopping complex

He said he transferred 3m to her account na. How is it a scam?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
ifyalways:
@OP, did you get ?

No. I didn't/have not. grin
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
You people should stop coming to my thread to display your tantrums, biko. undecided

I don't know who TF the greatresearcher is.
And I'm really tired of explaining myself.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
SensualMan1:

Mehn.....

You're a serious nuisance. In saner climes, you ought to be in a rehabilitation centre.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by YorubaPrince: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a serious nuisance. In saner climes, you ought to be in a rehabilitation centre.

Ashana! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by romme2u: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2020
sad

21st century madness @ its peak
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by antidisestablis: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2020
This thread was created for attention nothing more, a 35 years old lady should know more than what this OP wrote.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Queenserah26(f): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
May your desires be granted.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Newbreed2018: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bode thomas street girl.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Youngzubi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
laugh no gree me type... may God bless this upcoming mother mary... aunty na u go tire o!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Bode thomas street girl.

Asin how?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Queenserah26:
May your desires be granted.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2020
antidisestablis:
[s]This thread was created for attention nothing more, a 35 years old lady should know more than what this OP wrote.[/s]
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2020
romme2u:
sad

21st century madness @ its peak

Being confident about what I want is madness?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Youngzubi:
laugh no gree me type... may God bless this upcoming mother mary... aunty na u go tire o!

Mtchewwwwwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Wife Give Her Inheritance To Her Husband? / Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How To Get LGA / State Of Origin Certificate For International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.