Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (16826 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Rawhumper(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Ani wah ala na ur work but am surprised you commended op.

Kidding... wink happy new year

quote author=ahnie post=80971195]Op here I am thinking you are 23 years....
You're pretty commend I must....

I admire your guts.[/quote]
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Pascopele: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Try SoniaLegit on telegram
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Baba40(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
The topic is self-explainatory I assume. smiley

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Farano.

Are u married already
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baba40:

Are u married already

About to.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Kelvin3476: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
U TOO LOVE DRAMA; WHY ?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Diligent1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's my picture. I look younger than most youths on here. I'm aging. I'm in sifia pains.
You have made my day, you make me laugh. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Diligent1:

You have made my day, you make me laugh. grin grin grin

kiss
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kelvin3476:
U TOO LOVE DRAMA; WHY ?

Sometimes. But, I am too busy now. Will be back soon. cool
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Kelvin3476: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sometimes. But, I am too busy now. Will be back soon. cool
no come back biko

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Aguiyimba(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
You're not serious. See aunty mono @ your back. She will soon catch up with you madam choice
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by lawani: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
If you are not poor, why do you need the man to be wealthy?. It will be understandable if you are poor though. If you are well off you should go after other qualities and even support your man with your money.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Ovieemmanuel: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
What a funny thread.....some people are truly living in la la land!!!!

Let me go drink some tea before I give this one a piece of my mind.

EDIT

FOOLISHNESS #1
so what you are is just a desperate woman with her body clock issue on her mind....yet you want to play difficult?!?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #2
Do you want to get married because you actually WANT TO or because of peer/family pressure?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #3
You THINK you need to settle down or you actually desire to find someone to marry?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #4
If the above was remotely true then you wouldn't be single and desperately seeking for donkeys online

FOOLISHNESS #5
Beggars ain't got the right to be choosy/picky....

Let me give you the NL comedic post of the day.
lol bros thank you sir. At 35 she still sound like a very foolish person. I can imagine when she was 24.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Not To Train Your Child / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.