Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (59713 Views)

Women In Finland Protested Against Men Marrying Only One Wife / Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
isthatso:
GEJ was a weak president, thats why he only served 1 term. Nigeria is not a country you can run by rule of law. Rule of law applies to environments where the citizens and all the other political actors respect rule of law.
I agree 100% he was weak and that is his only crime. Always pandered to whims and caprices of the masses unlike the dracula that sits on the throne

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by dododawa1: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
Any business or community that you find an Igbo man saying he does not see as profitable you better believe him for your own good.
We may dislike Igbos for being lousy sometimes but they know profitable ventures when they see one and Buhari is not one of them.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Where is Sowore in that list? The social media warlord.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by SLAP44: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
Any business or community that you find an Igbo man saying he does not see as profitable you better believe him for your own good.
We may dislike Igbos for being lousy sometimes but they know profitable ventures when they see one and Buhari is not one of them.

Eggzactly grin
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
MNDY:

All I can tell you is that civilization is many miles away from them. The worst Hausa is better than the best Fulani (that is if you are able to find one).
you know Hausa's well,some of them are liberal and they are willing to help anybody,

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
gurunlocker:

Read what you wrote and ask yourself if you are making sense.

The point is then, you can protest without any issues of getting killed. It wasn't a treasonable offence if you do (I hope you can see Buhari also protesting).

But now under Buhari, you dare not protest unless you want to get killed. Those who do raise their voice under GEJ can't even speak now or they speak and later deny for the fear of getting detained.
teach someone sense brother...

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:
Jonathanians seriously need help... it's now clear that these guys will keeping mourning / wailing over GEJ's loss for eternity.

Jonathan ran a useless government and Nigerians revolted against him. PMB is currently running a more useless government and Nigerians are revolting against him. But core Jonathanian wailers aren't having any of that; according to these pitiable plebs, anyone who dared to raise a voice against GEJ's misrule back then was and is still their sworn enemy. Let the wailing continue!

Kindly tell us which Nigerians is currently revolting against PMB or remain silent forever...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by sureheaven(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
When Nigeria is still worth calling a country

God bless Goodluck Jonathan

Revolution is totally diff from protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by itu404(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Calling it a REVOLUTION is enough to make the wise backs out. call it protest against this or that, but not revolution.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by healthserve(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Otunba2004:
oga we didn't owe Jonathan any apology instead he owed us an apology if GEJ governed this nation well this calamity won't befall us, this old fool called Buhari won't even have any chance to enter Aso Rock, Buhari hands up in 2011 immediately he lost the third election but GEJ brought him back through his failure, almost everybody in Nigeria had tired of corruption under his watch except people who believe in ethnicity still believe Jonathan performed, but talking about good man and nice man give it to Jonathan but he failed in governance, my opinion though

Blaming people for your decisions. How mature? cheesy
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by DAYOODS(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Zangazanga:
Where is Sowore in that list? The social media warlord.

Sowore was in U.S then. He has always been in U.S b4 coming to run for President.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by healthserve(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Wailers thread

It will never be well with GEJ for what he did to this country treasury

Brain dead IPOB wailing with Passion like they are curse to Wail forever

Sore losers

Chief Justice, bring out the proof and jail the looters na. Who stopped you?
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
carchatz:
See The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ. What are they doing today?

These pictures depicts when Nigeria was a democratic nation under former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Today, what is happening?

So u can't differentiate between a protest and revolution
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Erastuslove: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
May God bless you GEJ for absorbing Nigerians messes back then, a TRUE FATHER

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oh My, how things have changed. Is it' safe to assume that these people who got off their asses and were quick to protest then are now bedridden and can't get up? Nigerians did not know how good they had it under Jonathan albeit with his corrupt government until he was gone.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=carchatz post=80990387][/quote] this one even called him NEBUCHADNEZZAR
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
omerukokwuru:
I agree 100% he was weak and that is his only crime. Always pandered to whims and caprices of the masses unlike the dracula that sits on the throne

he pandered to the whims and caprices of the political class not the masses. Everybody knows that he wasnt in control of his own government for instance Diezani did not even answer his calls and he couldnt sack her. He was a president in name only. that is why there was so much looting. it is a fact that he was always drunk.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Turantula(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:
Jonathanians seriously need help... it's now clear that these guys will keeping mourning / wailing over GEJ's loss for eternity.

Jonathan ran a useless government and Nigerians revolted against him. PMB is currently running a more useless government and Nigerians are revolting against him. But core Jonathanian wailers aren't having any of that; according to these pitiable plebs, anyone who dared to raise a voice against GEJ's misrule back then was and is still their sworn enemy. Let the wailing continue!

My muslim friend enjoy your 'next change level' in peace and stop disturbing us with your wailling

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
country of the hypocrites by the hypocrites and for the hypocrites Nigeria ntoooooooo

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by flowx(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Walahi! I'm missing like kilode.

Modified: last seen by 11:31am.
Chai!
I was thinking that I have successfully pursue the dead meat seller on Nairaland Forums.

Is going to happen....

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by chxe: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Otunba2004:
oga we didn't owe Jonathan any apology instead he owed us an apology if GEJ governed this nation well this calamity won't befall us, this old fool called Buhari won't even have any chance to enter Aso Rock, Buhari hands up in 2011 immediately he lost the third election but GEJ brought him back through his failure, almost everybody in Nigeria had tired of corruption under his watch except people who believe in ethnicity still believe Jonathan performed, but talking about good man and nice man give it to Jonathan but he failed in governance, my opinion though

Tribalism and hate for igbos brought Buhari to power
Tell yourself the truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by PapaAdanna: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
GEJ is b literally the most peaceful man on earth presently.

But if you think it very well, people you think that are smart are far from it.

If anyone in his/her right mind can assume that BUHARI can bring any positive change to Nigeria...

I have always said it... Anyone that voted for BUHARI in 2015 lack VISION!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Read the title of the thread again this time slowly and read what you just typed and see if there is any correlation between the two. Thank me later.
I assume you're a mature adult, and probably educated? If that be the case, then it's expected of you to understand that a thread goedls beyond just reading the title.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by slowice(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
We once enjoyed total freedom, same cannot be said of today's government in Nigeria....... What a pity, suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by CreekCommando: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Black people are sub-humans, they lack sense of what is good.
But that woman by the right, dey very ugly oh..!
Who she be sef? grin grin
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by stonemasonn: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
horsepower101:
The level of hatred that Yorubas poured on Jonathan, a fellow southerner or so I thought at that time really shocked me.

It had everything to do with how much they despised igbos and hated Jonathan’s close relationship with igbos.

Jonathan administration opened my eyes on what people have been saying about Nigeria. Especially about certain groups.
guy it was the other way around....they igbos used Jonathan's government to spite the Yorubas, they even plotted to take Lagos..and my friend that was trouble.

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by GMbuharii: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:

And also,let let the More Useless Government continue.....you have it till 2023 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
May God bless Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.