Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) (67573 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why should I struggle hard to get a lady I love.... If you aren't interested, Fine, I move on to the next available person

9 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Danwakae(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
When we don't give a Bleep we dont for ever

stupid girl

NaijaOlosho.... Nigeria ashawo .....how market ??
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by fykes(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wait how did this make front-page?
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by obi4eze(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
angry

So what should we do with this info?

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why do people even wear suit on polo?? Wrong combination angry

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by lordswill03: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Unto say you are his goal in life or what?

4 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by mixta140: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Smiles ..Woman sha

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by damtan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mr Eazi's song comes into play. holl up baby. There ain't time to be a goof over a lady anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Klington: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
clap 4 yaa sef

awo notice mi attention seeker

broda ode
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Newboss(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerians na so the IQ of most of una low?

They've already missed the whole point, which is the outrageous thing the girl said about girls

8 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Toseenlove: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Hahahahahaha
Read my signature

Aunty u don dey old ooh, This one u will be laughing here and there to console yourself. I know that feeling lol. Ewa kan di mu Ooh....Time no dey at all.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
so why's he bringing it on social media

So people like you will up your game,cos time waits for nobody
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Feeling fly because she texted back?

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Olatara(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Because he is part of the 1% of population of guys that evolution has reduced their brain size to the size of a mustard seed.

In pidgin dem Don use him brain play bet9ja. Feeling fly because she texted back.
Awon eyan Ubu.nja
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by rosy1992(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
anything to be relevant.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
'Struggle to get me' part tho

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
HANSEEL:
ARSENAL SIGNED COUTINHO ON LOAN FROM BARCELONA.
It's not yet official, it's just deadline day rumour.
But I pray it happen.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by sylve11: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Because he is part of the 1% of population of guys that evolution has reduced their brain size to the size of a mustard seed.

In pidgin dem Don use him brain play bet9ja. Feeling fly because she texted back.

lol grin grin grin cool
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Techsunny: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
so why's he bringing it on social media
Becos u gals no get sense

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by ugocitywnda: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
yeye boiz of nowa days self mscheeee
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by NickiSlay(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Techsunny:
Becos u gals no get sense
you no get sense
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by abiolamitodun(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

Aunty u don dey old ooh, This one u will be laughing here and there to console yourself. I know that feeling lol. Ewa kan di mu Ooh....Time no dey at all.
ta tu leleyi...she carry vacancy come ur side?.. ABI she tell u say she dey find husband...
awon eyan sha...
sho! sho!! sho!!! sho!!!! sho!!!!!
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by NickiSlay(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dshocker:

So people like you will up your game,cos time waits for nobody
mtchew
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Starz825(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Most women don't know the difference between a serious guy and a player. A serious guy wouldn't waste his time with you, he ask you out and you refused, he tried for some time and you keep giving bad signals, he moves on while a player will trouble you to the end, get your green light, gets you laid and moves on.
Bro..chop am na true....by the time the player chase am chase am so tey she tire..she will then mistakenly see the player as a serious guy..and that one just wan chop Clean mouth...these is one of the causes of heartbreak in town

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Techsunny: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
SoftP:
Fear guys that wear suits on polo, they don't forgive
Fear gals can keep u waiting , one dude beepiing her somewhere.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

See woman wrapping wrapper lolsssssss....

grin grin grin

Baba apron grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by okeniti: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
It's not official and due to Wenger years I only believe until I see arsenal.com confirmation. But still to have Aubameyang, Pepe, Lacazette, Ozil and Coutinho is an incredibly welcomed development. Announce Coutinho then Tierney and local man is very impressed.

HANSEEL:
ARSENAL SIGNED COUTINHO ON LOAN FROM BARCELONA.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Toseenlove: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
abiolamitodun:

ta tu leleyi...she carry vacancy come ur side?.. ABI she tell u say she dey find husband...
awon eyan sha...
sho! sho!! sho!!! sho!!!! sho!!!!!

It's like u want to be unfortunate In your life, What's your business? Are u the one I'm referring to? Stay your lane assshole.

6 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by FarahAideed: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
I don't entertain such play from any lady once I hear no I move forever

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Both him and the imaginary girl are the same person. grin
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Techsunny: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
you no get sense
Dem go de beep u somewhere,u keep wasting inocent man time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.