Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) (67576 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Because he is part of the 1% of population of guys that evolution has reduced their brain size to the size of a mustard seed.

In pidgin dem Don use him brain play bet9ja. Feeling fly because she texted back.

u get mouth
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
so why's he bringing it on social media

But y'al do it a lot. Double standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by sylve11: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why should I struggle hard to get a lady I love.... If you aren't interested, Fine, I move on to the next available person

na so e just be for inside life. cool
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

Aunty u don dey old ooh, This one u will be laughing here and there to console yourself. I know that feeling lol. Ewa kan di mu Ooh....Time no dey at all.

Is it your laughing and consoling? Mtchewwww
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
mtchew

You can do that a million time,but i believe you have gotten the information i passed to you
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Most girls don't know what they want

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by abiolamitodun(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

It's like u want to be unfortunate In your life, What's your business? Are u the one I'm referring to? Stay your lane assshole.
u asked question...
anyway
I know ur referring all uve said to urself...
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
"but I just needed you to struggle to get me"...

See her mouth like struggle.

The poor guy is struggling to make a living in that demented country, and you're still expecting him to struggle just to get you so that he can spend all the money he struggled to get on you whom he struggled to have?

Go and look at your mates wooing men and settling down. Dey there dey mumu.

13 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by TSRC: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
God knows I don't have time for that rubbish.

If I toast you,and you no agree as soon as possible, I would lose interest naturally.

4 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
the main guy she was dating that time has used and dumped her so she is now using u as a last resort so bros be wise. if i were u as soon as i just recieve her text after all dose years na to sharply block her line and if she is sending me messages on facebook i also block d facebook.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by seangy4konji: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
NBA ten years he suppose wait for before he hear yes na
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by bamasite(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iamicekid:
No mind the idiot, the guy wey she dey date that time don break aunty heart and she don see that this guy sef don dey get small money and look more cute so she wan use style give him sign

Exactly what I wanted to say!

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by gladisa7: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
No go look for money...NED Nwoko on my mind! shocked
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by openmine(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Some ladies are the cause of their own problems!

A guy asked you out and you said NO!

The guy moved on....

14 months later,you reconnect with the guy and query him for not putting enough effort or not 'struggling enough' to keep persisting or trying to woo you.....

If I may ask....are you a 'trophy'?

The most hilarious part was when she started forming 'personal adviser' to the guy on 'woman affairs'!
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by PDPGuy: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
This guy looks like a very patient dude, to have waited all this time for her.
For me, if a lady says no to me, I’ll move on. I don’t have that type of patience. Besides, if I keep pestering her, I could be accused of stalking her; so I respect myself and keep it moving.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by sallazlee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
SoftP:
Fear guys that wear suits on polo, they don't forgive
����

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by sleek82(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Women like these are the problem in this generation. Someone asked you out, you said no, he left, you said he should have tried harder. If he had tried harder back then, you would have called him a stalker or something else.
Same happens during sex, you touch her, she says no, you leave, she says you are weak, you should have tried more.....you touch her, she says no, you try harder, she calls it rape! I hate girls like that!!!

5 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:

Because the whole conversations started from the social medium in Broda Shaggi's voice grin
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by drey076(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
HANSEEL:
ARSENAL SIGNED COUTINHO ON LOAN FROM BARCELONA.
u dey wyne arsenal fans ni
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
This lady doesn't have sense
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
The guy has little dating experience. If he dated a fair enough number of females he’ll know this is a normal tactic they use to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by deltateam: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Awon forming hard to get gang

Awon shakara

Awon evening newspaper
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
SoftP:
Fear guys that wear suits on polo, they don't forgive
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by baddosky1: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:

To display her stupidity

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Femijohn198: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
the guy wey the Bleep her don disappoint her,na so dem d do..

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by deltateam: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:

So you posted him abi?
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by tigerclaws: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Na the under 25 dey do all this one

If na the evening newspapers, just say "Hi" and they already asking you when you plan to finally settle down.

Date and venue you would love to have your wedding will come next.

This hard to get na all this one's wey still believe say time dey.

[/s]
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by MrCuteking(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
The man weh still they write about women done dey page 1billion now. He be wan conclude for page 5. angry

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by divineuk(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
My brother stay clear o, for you are just am option.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by deltateam: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
sallazlee:

����

Is that you?
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Ennyholar: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
But it's not everything you bring to social media. All he wants is clout.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
NickiSlay:
Madam, Long Time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.