Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) (67587 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by uuzba(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why should I struggle hard to get a lady I love.... If you aren't interested, Fine, I move on to the next available person
Well you know how Adam and Eve got the whole world plus garden of Eden free? And they still messed up
When one gets things free and cheap, one does not value/cherish it
That's why we suffer to gain a good thing in life, so we can cherish it
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Bukden16(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Pvssy post=80999506]Na the under 25 dey do all this one

If na the evening newspapers, just say "Hi" and they already asking you when you plan to finally settle down.

Date and venue you would love to have your wedding will come next.

This hard to get na all this one's wey still believe say time dey.

Bitter truth.
But they'll never listen.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Na the under 25 dey do all this one

If na the evening newspapers, just say "Hi" and they already asking you when you plan to finally settle down.

"evening newspapers" awon oja ale. bro abeg am not feeling fine plsssss grin dem full my office, dem go dey form wetin no dey but as at today, dem dey celebrate date wit a guy lik say dem see dia names for book of life tongue

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
uuzba:

Well you know how Adam and Eve got the whole world plus garden of Eden free? And they still messed up
bro no b everybody dey suffer b4 dem get good tin in life oooo. Hustle ooo mk your children fit get every good thing of life like dem dangote pikin. abi is it dia fault dia papa get money? grin

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Most women don't know the difference between a serious guy and a player. A serious guy wouldn't waste his time with you, he ask you out and you refused, he tried for some time and you keep giving bad signals, he moves on while a player will trouble you to the end, get your green light, gets you laid and moves on.

Come to think of it, there are many girls and will continue to outnumber guys serious guys. Many guys are in prison for many reasons, arm robbery, yahoo yahoo, cultism etc. Girls trying to play hard to get is their problem.
You didn't add dead, many guys dey die on dialy, soldiers, criminality, burnt offering, kidnapping etc
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by BizBayo: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
uuzba:

Getting a woman should be stress free bro. Why would allow yourself to suffer because you want to get a woman for yourself? Did you even place any value on your own self?

1 Like

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Useku(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
The chaser has become the chased
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
uuzba:

Good Point though cheesy
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by sexysage(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
FuckThaMod:
As a real nigga once she says "no" keep that "no" in your heart forever. No time for games. But if she decides to be stupid like this girl then chop snail & clean mouth.
Baddest nigga
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by ForValour: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Hahahahahaha
Read my signature
NO
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by KanuSE: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
sleek82:
Women like these are the problem in this generation. Someone asked you out, you said no, he left, you said he should have tried harder. If he had tried harder back then, you would have called him a stalker or something else.
Same happens during sex, you touch her, she says no, you leave, she says you are weak, you should have tried more.....you touch her, she says no, you try harder, she calls it rape! I hate girls like that!!!

Lol cheesy
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by abels(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
guy you are not matured.A lady bares her mind to you and you post if for the whole world to see...shame on you man
holuwertobex:
A Twitter user has shared a screenshot of a message he received from an old crush months after she refused his advances.

@Segun_Odunayo said he asked the lady out and she refused. He moved on and they lost contact. But months later, she got back in touch with him then sent a message questioning why he didn't try harder after she refused his advances.

Twitter users have slammed the woman and said her action is what causes men not to understand consent and respect women's decision.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/man-shares-message-old-crush-sent-to.html

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by KanuSE: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chi59:
This lady doesn't have sense

God bless you for being honest. smiley
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Jloveme(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
holuwertobex:
A Twitter user has shared a screenshot of a message he received from an old crush months after she refused his advances.

@Segun_Odunayo said he asked the lady out and she refused. He moved on and they lost contact. But months later, she got back in touch with him then sent a message questioning why he didn't try harder after she refused his advances.

Twitter users have slammed the woman and said her action is what causes men not to understand consent and respect women's decision.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/man-shares-message-old-crush-sent-to.html

With this your jumper suit?? Wonders shall never end
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by youngreezy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
HANSEEL:
ARSENAL SIGNED COUTINHO ON LOAN FROM BARCELONA.
Oboi no raise my hope oo
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by ozo13(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
HANSEEL:
ARSENAL SIGNED COUTINHO ON LOAN FROM BARCELONA.
oshe
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Nowenuse: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
gurunlocker:
She noticed she is about entering Shiloh stage grin

Hahaha grin, you really cracked me up. Sometimes I really wonder what these ladies take us for.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by NickiSlay(f): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
baddosky1:

To display her stupidity
u mean his
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Starz825:

Bro..chop am na true....by the time the player chase am chase am so tey she tire..she will then mistakenly see the player as a serious guy..and that one just wan chop Clean mouth...these is one of the causes of heartbreak in town
That is when they will say that men are scum.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iono how it becomes automatic

Once u shakara me once

I see u Asif u carry shiiiit for head.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Babe please keep waiting for him to struggle before getting you . you no no say babe full everywhere. Dee form shakira.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by DameB(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
gurunlocker:
She noticed she is about entering Shiloh stage grin

Laff don finish me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy... Abeg when be Shiloh stage
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by DameB(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Na the under 25 dey do all this one

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Unconquerable: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sign of a beta male.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Zane2point4:

You didn't add dead, many guys dey die on dialy, soldiers, criminality, burnt offering, kidnapping etc

I did not want to sound to unsympathetic. That was why I added etc.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by DameB(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Funny geh

Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by Seunnzy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Newboss:
Nigerians na so the IQ of most of una low?

They've already missed the whole point, which is the outrageous thing the girl said about girls
I think say na only get that message
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by slick1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by visionsen(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Uturn is allowed.
Re: After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) by slimay(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
So for your mind I should keep on trying cos my destiny is with you abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.